WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Not your typical Subaru driver apparently

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Saw this car in flagstaff last weekend. California plate on a Subaru in the granola town of flagstaff and somehow not a Bernie sanders sticker on it? I was shocked.

IMG_2197.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Saw this car in flagstaff last weekend. California plate on a Subaru in the granola town of flagstaff and somehow not a Bernie sanders sticker on it? I was shocked.

View attachment 912282

Huh. California plate on a car that can’t seem to park between the lines. Shocking!
At least he supports those in blue.

wash11

Reaction score

View attachment 912282

Our youngest daughter graduated from NAU last year. So much truth to this post. Love Subi's but dang can they paper those things with Coexist, rainbow flags and Bernie stickers- to the point of not seeing out of the rear window.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Our youngest daughter graduated from NAU last year. So much truth to this post. Love Subi's but dang can they paper those things with Coexist, rainbow flags and Bernie stickers- to the point of not seeing out of the rear window.

I’m aware. I graduated NAU 9 years ago and it was the same thing then.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Bold move, you were there on move-in weekend.

Graduated from NAU in December 2016 myself, barely escaped with my sanity.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
I’ve tried everything to talk my gf out of a new subi oUtback, with no success. Even though she’s a conservative as they come but she has her mind made up. 😢

DLC

Reaction score
The only subi i could ever own would be a sand rail. I think I would rather have a Volvo before a Subaru.

wash11

Reaction score
I’ve tried everything to talk my gf out of a new subi oUtback, with no success. Even though she’s a conservative as they come but she has her mind made up. 😢
We have a 19' Outback for farm deliveries. Honestly, one of the best rides we've ever had. Many of the ranchers up here have them too, they're tough as nails.

500bbc

Reaction score
Let her know it's the lesbien staff car and she cant drive it without wearing flannel

sintax

Reaction score
If you ever get behind the wheel of an STI you'll get out smiling.

haha was gonna say, they are not ALLLLLL bad.

I have one and its a fun little commuter car, but sure lacks a lot of the niceities of a proper sports car, primarily the build quality. All in all though, I'd buy another.

zero coexist stickers on my ride, but I do have 2 grateful dead stickers on there.

RCDave

Reaction score
I have an Outback and am a staunch conservative. 100K miles and going strong without one problem. Great car in the snow and offroad (within reason).

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Fucking haters gonna hate...

My future son in law has a WRX, car is bad azz, and he's as conservative as they get. Another friend has an Crosstrek. She loves that car, and is also a Trump supporter.

Super dependable cars. The resale values are nuts, it's best to just go buy a new one.

Maybe the OP got Subaru and Prius mixed up?? :p

Dana757

Reaction score
haha was gonna say, they are not ALLLLLL bad.

I have one and its a fun little commuter car, but sure lacks a lot of the niceities of a proper sports car, primarily the build quality. All in all though, I'd buy another.

zero coexist stickers on my ride, but I do have 2 grateful dead stickers on there.
Mine was a no frills shit box but it ran hard and handled very well. Project Imports helped me out with it and Church tuned it. Little f'er made 409hp at the tires. Not bad for a daily.
FFA1603B-781C-48CB-A8D7-0A354C949448.jpeg

sintax

Reaction score
Mine was a no frills shit box but it ran hard and handled very well. Project Imports helped me out with it and Church tuned it. Little f'er made 409hp at the tires. Not bad for a daily. View attachment 912831

nice! they are fun little cars for sure. Mine is a 2019 and i've done a few mods, but nothing serious. Most of them revolving around the cable shifter and trying to make that feel better. It ended up feeling pretty good for what it was (i typically hate cable shifters). I also did put a basic off the shelf tune on it from Cobb as well to help with the rev-hang issue the 2015+ cars have from the factory, as well as to get rid of the horrible throttle pedal mapping

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Just to re-cap, Subaru is a conservatives car?

Dana757

Reaction score
nice! they are fun little cars for sure. Mine is a 2019 and i've done a few mods, but nothing serious. Most of them revolving around the cable shifter and trying to make that feel better. It ended up feeling pretty good for what it was (i typically hate cable shifters). I also did put a basic off the shelf tune on it from Cobb as well to help with the rev-hang issue the 2015+ cars have from the factory, as well as to get rid of the horrible throttle pedal mapping

Nice, if you ever do a custom tune Shawn Church at Church Automotive is who you want to do it.

Motor Boater

Reaction score

View attachment 912282

whoa whoa. Easy on Flagstaff, that’s my home town. It’s only hippyville downtown.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Sube's have become the most "modified" cars we see in warranty and extended warranties

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
It’s an eccentric mix of cowboys and granola hippies.

Hey nothing wrong with granola!...I think I proved that in my fart thread yesterday. 😝

Motor Boater

Reaction score
It’s an eccentric mix of cowboys and granola hippies.

HAHA. Where do I fit in, I grew up in the country club on the golf coarse? Flag is an interesting place. You have college kids, hippies, cowboys and wealthy people along with wealthy retirees and Indians.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Looking at getting a used outback for my daughter, good to hear about being reliable.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I will just shut up about mine then.

sintax

Reaction score
Nice, if you ever do a custom tune Shawn Church at Church Automotive is who you want to do it.

I try not to fool myself into thinking its a race car, i dont want to get too wild with it. I just mainly did the OTS tune to get rid of the funny issues with the factory programming. I'd LOVE to chat with whoever QC'd those tunes and said "ya this is sweet".