WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nothing to see here

squeezer

Reaction score
LONDON—A lawyer for Julian Assange has claimed in court that President Trump offered to pardon Assange if the WikiLeaksfounder agreed to help cover up Russia’s involvement in hacking emails from the Democratic National Committee.

Assange’s lawyers said on Wednesday that former Republican congressman Dana Rohrabacher offered Assange the deal in 2017, a year after emails that damaged Hillary Clinton in the presidential race had been published. WikiLeaks posted the stolen DNC emails after they were hacked by Russian operatives.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
And the White House defense is that the DNC cooked this allegation up? Why would Assange and his attorney be taking their cues from the DNC after handicapping the DNC's candidate in 2016? It's just an absurd defense. And when Trump pardons Stone it'll be quite clear that he views pardons as a way to cover his own tracks.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
And the White House defense is that the DNC cooked this allegation up? Why would Assange and his attorney be taking their cues from the DNC after handicapping the DNC's candidate in 2016? It's just an absurd defense. And when Trump pardons Stone it'll be quite clear that he views pardons as a way to cover his own tracks.
Don't you have Boy Scout meeting to go to or something?

Sandlord

Reaction score
I'm absolutely shocked that Pencilneck hasn't done something about this !!!!

donate blood.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
LONDON—A lawyer for Julian Assange has claimed in court that President Trump offered to pardon Assange if the WikiLeaksfounder agreed to help cover up Russia’s involvement in hacking emails from the Democratic National Committee.

Assange’s lawyers said on Wednesday that former Republican congressman Dana Rohrabacher offered Assange the deal in 2017, a year after emails that damaged Hillary Clinton in the presidential race had been published. WikiLeaks posted the stolen DNC emails after they were hacked by Russian operatives.

Cover up?

Where did you get that copy/paste from?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Why do you constantly come to RDP with all your dumb fucking questions?This is it for you,you finally got Trump At long last finally you got him.LMAO

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Alright you two TDS whining SFB's, this one took all of 5 minutes to disprove.

1582148316176.png

As for your "cover up" Squeaky, that's NOT what she said, here is the quote.

The witness statement will addressMr. Rohrabacher going to see Mr. Assange, and saying on instructions of the president, offering pardon or some other way out if Mr. Assange played ball and said the Russians had nothing to do with

Now I do believe that because Assange can blow the cover off ALL of your party's bullshit over the last 3 years and prove what Russia, Russia fools you and Fraudpa have always been, but Julian has a long history of not revealing his sources. In due time boy, due time.

Bring on the pardon for Assange and set Seth Rich free!!!!

Sandlord

Reaction score
allegations make no sense.
Trump claimed that Russia was not involved in the hack as far back at September 2016. and the Media and Democrats all said he was just covering for them. and the media tried to keep the russia hack hoax alive. Even Mueller wouldn't acknowledge it was Russia.
Here is what Dana R said 2 years ago.

Rohrabacher, a California Republican facing a potentially difficult re-election this fall, occupies an unusual space in politics. He's an unapologetic defender of someone viewed as a villain in Washington and a sharp skeptic of the widely held view in Congress and from US intelligence agencies that Russia meddled in the US elections.

In an interview with CNN, the Russia-friendly congressman doubled down on his stance, vigorously defending Assange and offering details about a meeting he initiated -- along with a controversial, far-right blogger -- with the WikiLeaks founder at the Ecuadorian embassy last summer in London where he has been out of reach of authorities since 2012.

Rohrabacher, 70, came away from that meeting assured that the hack at the Democratic National Committee headquarters in 2016 -- viewed with certainty by the US intelligence community as an attack orchestrated by Russia -- had nothing to do with the Kremlin. It was, as Rohrabacher asserted, an "inside job," though there's no evidence to suggest that's the case.
"No, I do not," Rohrabacher said flatly when asked if he believed the Russians were behind the hack of the DNC and former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta's emails.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
allegations make no sense.
Trump claimed that Russia was not involved in the hack as far back at September 2016. and the Media and Democrats all said he was covering for them.
Here is what Dana R said 2 years ago.

Rohrabacher, a California Republican facing a potentially difficult re-election this fall, occupies an unusual space in politics. He's an unapologetic defender of someone viewed as a villain in Washington and a sharp skeptic of the widely held view in Congress and from US intelligence agencies that Russia meddled in the US elections.

In an interview with CNN, the Russia-friendly congressman doubled down on his stance, vigorously defending Assange and offering details about a meeting he initiated -- along with a controversial, far-right blogger -- with the WikiLeaks founder at the Ecuadorian embassy last summer in London where he has been out of reach of authorities since 2012.

Rohrabacher, 70, came away from that meeting assured that the hack at the Democratic National Committee headquarters in 2016 -- viewed with certainty by the US intelligence community as an attack orchestrated by Russia -- had nothing to do with the Kremlin. It was, as Rohrabacher asserted, an "inside job," though there's no evidence to suggest that's the case.
"No, I do not," Rohrabacher said flatly when asked if he believed the Russians were behind the hack of the DNC and former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta's emails.

He's got the idiots talking about Wikileaks and Seth Rich............................ 😆 😆 😆 😆

Trump Red Pill Forced.jpg

Last edited:

Sandlord

Reaction score
http://rohrabacher.com/news

There is a lot of misinformation floating out there regarding my meeting with Julian Assange so let me provide some clarity on the matter:

At no time did I talk to President Trump about Julian Assange. Likewise, I was not directed by Trump or anyone else connected with him to meet with Julian Assange. I was on my own fact finding mission at personal expense to find out information I thought was important to our country. I was shocked to find out that no other member of Congress had taken the time in their official or unofficial capacity to interview Julian Assange. At no time did I offer Julian Assange anything from the President because I had not spoken with the President about this issue at all. However, when speaking with Julian Assange, I told him that if he could provide me information and evidence about who actually gave him the DNC emails, I would then call on President Trump to pardon him. At no time did I offer a deal made by the President, nor did I say I was representing the President. Upon my return, I spoke briefly with Gen. Kelly. I told him that Julian Assange would provide information about the purloined DNC emails in exchange for a pardon. No one followed up with me including Gen. Kelly and that was the last discussion I had on this subject with anyone representing Trump or in his Administration.

Even though I wasn't successful in getting this message through to the President I still call on him to pardon Julian Assange, who is the true whistleblower of our time. Finally, we are all holding our breath waiting for an honest investigation into the murder of Seth Rich.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
And another”RDP GMAC💩DRIVE-BY” implodes in flames for today.The truth never the same as the headline. :)
C721879D-5102-42FE-B525-B0579B27BCCA.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
http://rohrabacher.com/news

There is a lot of misinformation floating out there regarding my meeting with Julian Assange so let me provide some clarity on the matter:

At no time did I talk to President Trump about Julian Assange. Likewise, I was not directed by Trump or anyone else connected with him to meet with Julian Assange. I was on my own fact finding mission at personal expense to find out information I thought was important to our country. I was shocked to find out that no other member of Congress had taken the time in their official or unofficial capacity to interview Julian Assange. At no time did I offer Julian Assange anything from the President because I had not spoken with the President about this issue at all. However, when speaking with Julian Assange, I told him that if he could provide me information and evidence about who actually gave him the DNC emails, I would then call on President Trump to pardon him. At no time did I offer a deal made by the President, nor did I say I was representing the President. Upon my return, I spoke briefly with Gen. Kelly. I told him that Julian Assange would provide information about the purloined DNC emails in exchange for a pardon. No one followed up with me including Gen. Kelly and that was the last discussion I had on this subject with anyone representing Trump or in his Administration.

Even though I wasn't successful in getting this message through to the President I still call on him to pardon Julian Assange, who is the true whistleblower of our time. Finally, we are all holding our breath waiting for an honest investigation into the murder of Seth Rich.

General Kelly didn't act on it?!!!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

1582154057579.png

That's a Picasso Squeaky!!!!!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
MEANWHILE: :)
Washington (CNN)A group of federal judges hastily postponed an emergency meetingthat was scheduled to take place Wednesday to discuss concerns about President Donald Trump and the Justice Department's intervention in politically charged cases.
Megan Cruz, the executive director of the Federal Judges Association, said the meeting was set to occur Wednesday afternoon and the group was considering whether to issue a statement afterwards. But later in the day, Cruz said that the conference call between the 14 judges who serve as officers on the Executive Committee had been postponed.
Cruz offered no further details and did not respond to questions asking whether the group had been asked to reschedule the meeting.