Nothing to See Here

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Sam Smith Kim Petras Grammys Performance

1675707360635.jpg

Sharky

Reaction score
I guess since "orange man bad" is not around to bash anymore, the grammys went back to being original.

500bbc

Reaction score
The puke part is that I’m pretty sure “wet ass pussy” was the song of the year, and those hatchet wounds dripping foul smegma all over the stage were the hero’s of the Grammys that year.
This is where we are culturally.
I still can't find out what Asspussy is...

Mikes56

Reaction score
I’ve got a buddy that does lighting for the studios. I talked to him yesterday and his quote was, “ Did you see that piece of shit that I had to work on?” He was talking about the Grammys, we had a good laugh about it.

HTMike

OG
Reaction score
I am not sure satan has ever exposed himself as much as this. We are living in prophetic times, without doubt. Keep your hearts in a good place and pray for divine intervention. We need it more than ever.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
“Upstairs” is a bunch low information vaggots who can’t see past their driveways when it comes to current events.

RIGHT!!, and while going around in circles, living in their "Own Little World" and focusing on "Things" until one day they Run Into The Wall, and ask, "WTF" Gas Is Going Up, Everything is costing so much, Crime Is Everywhere, Homeless Vagrants are taking over our Streets, The Border is allowing hard Criminals Walking into the Country, Schools are Telling little Boys they are Girls, Up is Down, Right Is Wrong, A Long Time Family Staple- Disney is teaching that Drag Queens are fine, and Gays and Lesbians are Normal.

O'Reilly used to call it "The No Spin Zone" we are called the "Cance Zone" Maybe in reality it is the "You Can't Handle The Truth Zone"

There is a "Correction" coming.;)

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
you suppose he was paid to look that fuggin stupid or he chose that all on his own? Either way he like a fuggin moron. wtf is that supposed to be anyway?

It’s attention whoring. That is all it is.

The plan worked, we are talking about it.