WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Notta Desert Storm Weekend Havasu"

wet hull

Reaction score
What is everyone doing? We are still coming into town as planned. Guys trip. Headed in Wed- Sunday. Plan on a Pirate's run, head down lake at some point. Would be fun to meet up with a group of hot Tropicana bikini models but in the event that does not happen RDP group will work.🤣

Singleton

Reaction score
Thursday evening through Monday
Last boat trip of the year, time to get into the dirt and daughter back on her quad and bike

fishing fool

Reaction score
Thanks for volunteering for setting up the breakfast run Walt. We all know it will be two weeks after if @RiverDave sets it up.......

I live here so I'm in, RiverDave needs to set up a raft up and or breakfast run, I just did that for the Eliminator Notta Regatta last weekend.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Thanks for volunteering for setting up the breakfast run Walt. We all know it will be two weeks after if @RiverDave sets it up.......
Dont recall the volunteering part.......you'll need to keep this on the down low, if it gets too large you will get a call from the Coast Guard requesting permits and insurance coverage for your "event". Dont publish a schedule either.

svlperry

Reaction score
I’ll be there Wednesday through Sunday I’m down for anything may have to hitch a ride if we go to Pirates or the springs not bringing a boat but bringing my Jetski

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

River918

Reaction score
Planning on Springs on Friday for breakfast before heading to Steamboat, and most likely Pirates on Saturday.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Ron I thought that was your boat for sale. What are you looking at next?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Ha ha yeah that's mine. . Looking for a hallett 255 or a lavey 260 like your old one would be great. We have well outgrown the essex.. gotta go bigger.

USMC2010

Reaction score
I'll be in Florida for a job interview on the 1st but my current work schedule just opened up Fridays for a while so if I am back in time I'm down for whatever.

Reactions: DWC

BIG MIKE

Reaction score
We will be there Thursday to Sunday staying at the Islander.