WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Notta Desert Storm Weekend Havasu"

wet hull

Reaction score
What is everyone doing? We are still coming into town as planned. Guys trip. Headed in Wed- Sunday. Plan on a Pirate's run, head down lake at some point. Would be fun to meet up with a group of hot Tropicana bikini models but in the event that does not happen RDP group will work.šŸ¤£

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I lost track, when was it supposed to be anyway?

Singleton

Reaction score
Thursday evening through Monday
Last boat trip of the year, time to get into the dirt and daughter back on her quad and bike

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
In town 28th-12th....ish. LOL

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Out there Friday to sell the sled.. then off to vegas!!šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰..

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Thanks for volunteering for setting up the breakfast run Walt. We all know it will be two weeks after if @RiverDave sets it up.......
Dont recall the volunteering part.......you'll need to keep this on the down low, if it gets too large you will get a call from the Coast Guard requesting permits and insurance coverage for your "event". Dont publish a schedule either.

svlperry

Reaction score
Iā€™ll be there Wednesday through Sunday Iā€™m down for anything may have to hitch a ride if we go to Pirates or the springs not bringing a boat but bringing my Jetski

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

socal0487

Reaction score
DCB showcasing the M37

Attachments

• C7BE2017-909B-425B-96D7-B73DBA3FF785.jpeg
    C7BE2017-909B-425B-96D7-B73DBA3FF785.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 261

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Ron I thought that was your boat for sale. What are you looking at next?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Ha ha yeah that's mine. . Looking for a hallett 255 or a lavey 260 like your old one would be great. We have well outgrown the essex.. gotta go bigger.

USMC2010

Reaction score
I'll be in Florida for a job interview on the 1st but my current work schedule just opened up Fridays for a while so if I am back in time I'm down for whatever.

Reactions: DWC

BIG MIKE

Reaction score
We will be there Thursday to Sunday staying at the Islander.

svlperry

Reaction score
So whatā€™s going on here I have a doctors video chat appointment at 9:30 on Thursday would like to meet up with everybody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Id be down to jump in on a pirate run. Flying in Friday, leaving Monday. Doing the same this weekend to take delivery of the new boat šŸ˜

wet hull

Reaction score
Bump to top. Yo Dave, any plans? No pressure

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
If you make it a ā€œpeaceful protestā€ they canā€™t stop it!!!!

Reactions: t&y

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Bump to top. Yo Dave, any plans? No pressure

Well the problem is getting a venue for something big / rdp style..

Most every venue I checked into said they canā€™t do it.

I had one say yes (slide anchor).. but by the time
I put even a half ass decent style rdp party together we are pushing 7-8k with no sponsors and it isnā€™t like itā€™s actually Desert Storm..

I considered doing a pool party at my house but realistically for entertaining my place is good for about 40-50 people between the house and back yard.. maybe 100 or so if it I just did it in the driveway / rv garage like I did years ago..

Honestly I just see problems with the cops if I did.. so I am kinda at a loss.

It would be much easier to meet up with everyone on the lake in the boats during the day. And maybe more of a just laid back pool party thing on Saturday night if anyone wanted to cruise by. But not bring the giant sound in etc (which generally brings the expense and problems with it)

CanyonLakeDave

Reaction score
Well the problem is getting a venue for something big / rdp style..

Most every venue I checked into said they canā€™t do it.

I had one say yes (slide anchor).. but by the time
I put even a half ass decent style rdp party together we are pushing 7-8k with no sponsors and it isnā€™t like itā€™s actually Desert Storm..

I considered doing a pool party at my house but realistically for entertaining my place is good for about 40-50 people between the house and back yard.. maybe 100 or so if it I just did it in the driveway / rv garage like I did years ago..

Honestly I just see problems with the cops if I did.. so I am kinda at a loss.

It would be much easier to meet up with everyone on the lake in the boats during the day. And maybe more of a just laid back pool party thing on Saturday night if anyone wanted to cruise by. But not bring the giant sound in etc (which generally brings the expense and problems with it)

Sounds like a plan RD šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
My passports didn't come in time so we cancelled our trip to Cancun and the wife and I are coming out Thursday night - Monday

Gbernardy

Reaction score
Come on River Dave... there's going to be a lot of boaters in town! Maybe do something smaller on your Birthday and do an unofficial meetup at one your favorite bars on Saturday. You know how much us out of towners depend on you for the BIG PARTY in Havasu! ;)šŸ‘ŠšŸ™Œ

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I am day to day right now, I need to finish my shift and get off work Wednesday morning before I get sent to another fire for a month., again :mad:

fingers crossed to be on da lake Thursday and Friday. I need an attitude adjustment and try a new prop.

Boat 405

Reaction score
If the lake is gonna be anything as busy as last weekend. Good luck to yā€™all.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Come on River Dave... there's going to be a lot of boaters in town! Maybe do something smaller on your Birthday and do an unofficial meetup at one your favorite bars on Saturday. You know how much us out of towners depend on you for the BIG PARTY in Havasu! ;)šŸ‘ŠšŸ™Œ

The bars are running at 50% capacity.. I tried to goto the X this last weekend, and it was a every other table scenario and they wouldn't let our group in.. Things aren't 100% open right now. :(

RD