WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Now it’s the habit

Finally made it

Reaction score
IMG_3916.png

DUN

Reaction score
It's almost comical to see who's next to jump the shark..

Seriously though is The Habit Burger and Vans worried about an ESG score or are they just ran by liberal women?

Vamodsquad

Reaction score
Looks like something a fairy would order, or a little kid.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
The Habit in LHC appears closed up. Anyone know? Their seared Ahi sandwich was decent.

Cdog

Reaction score
I think that they should make a safe place for us to go so that we can deal with our emotions of all this woke mess.
I'll meet you at Twin Peaks for a hang over burger and a tall ice cold Guinness. Pima & FLW. HAHA!

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
Can anyone explain why companies do this? Do they receive tax breaks, tax write offs, or subsidies?

They can not increase business by a greater percentage than they lose.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Fucking ridiculous Gay pride MONTH as in they get a whole month. That on top of all the days to celebrate a different skin color.

Do you know what white people get? Two things...

1. Called a racist
2. The BILL.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
You mean a gay phobia section??

Yep. This is just another distraction from the important things that are happening around the world and it seems to be working perfectly as displayed here on RDP.

No one is talking about Ukraine, Debt Ceiling, Looming Recession, Credit Crisis, possible WWIII, and on and on and on...... The media knows how to control what people talk about. Perfect example if you look at page one of RDP.

There have been gay people, cross dressers, queers, fags, drag queens, for ever in this world and it's not going to change. Hey but look over there, it's a tranny drinking Bud Light!! OMG!!!! The world is coming to an end. No wonder the world hates us. People are worried about bombs falling on their heads and we're worried about who is drinking our favorite beverage!! Think about that.

Cdog

Reaction score
Yep. This is just another distraction from the important things that are happening around the world and it seems to be working perfectly as displayed here on RDP.

No one is talking about Ukraine, Debt Ceiling, Looming Recession, Credit Crisis, possible WWIII, and on and on and on...... The media knows how to control what people talk about. Perfect example if you look at page one of RDP.

There have been gay people, cross dressers, queers, fags, drag queens, for ever in this world and it's not going to change. Hey but look over there, it's a tranny drinking Bud Light!! OMG!!!! The world is coming to an end. No wonder the world hates us. People are worried about bombs falling on their heads and we're worried about who is drinking our favorite beverage!! Think about that.
While I agree. I'm also like why give a fuck. There's nothing we can do about it anyway. Kill your TV!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

And fewer places to spend their $.
A new menu item doesn't necessarily mean "woke". To me it means not excluded.

Backlash

Reaction score
While I agree. I'm also like why give a fuck. There's nothing we can do about it anyway. Kill your TV!
Not necessarily. We CAN do something about it, even if it doesn't seem to be making a difference (Yet). Stop supporting wokeness. Stop falling for the "It's only one _____." Stand up for what you believe in!! If that means you stop drinking a certain product, or stop shopping at a certain store, then do it!

These disgusting pedophiles in their ivory towers calling the shots around the world expect us to cave in with the "There's nothing I can do about it" attitude. Prove them wrong.

Avoid supporting wokeness at all costs. If enough people follow these same ideas, then yes, at some point, we WILL make a difference!!!

530RL

Reaction score
Can anyone explain why companies do this? Do they receive tax breaks, tax write offs, or subsidies?

They can not increase business by a greater percentage than they lose.
Companies with mainstream brands are constantly reaching out to minority groups (segments) to expand the reach of their brands and products whether that outreach is to groups based upon religion, ethnicity, age, sex, language, special interests and a host of other categories.

Most people never care or rarely notice that a brand is courting dozens of different segments or groups at a time. In this case, some have.

Most companies experience is that segmented marketing works. And as a result are continuing to stay the course with the strategy of segmented marketing.

Cdog

Reaction score
Not necessarily. We CAN do something about it, even if it doesn't seem to be making a difference (Yet). Stop supporting wokeness. Stop falling for the "It's only one _____." Stand up for what you believe in!! If that means you stop drinking a certain product, or stop shopping at a certain store, then do it!

These disgusting pedophiles in their ivory towers calling the shots around the world expect us to cave in with the "There's nothing I can do about it" attitude. Prove them wrong.

Avoid supporting wokeness at all costs. If enough people follow these same ideas, then yes, at some point, we WILL make a difference!!!
I guess I should have explained further. WGAF about what the government does. Can’t do anything about it.

The woke shit… lets me know where I don’t need to spend my money. The only power I have is to choose where I spend my money

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
And fewer places to spend their $.
A new menu item doesn't necessarily mean "woke". To me it means not excluded.
Nothing personal, I just picked yours to respond to. But, what was exclusionary about their menu before? Were they not selling burgers to gay people?

TeamGreene

Reaction score

I believe the issue that most people have is that it started out with the "what we do in our bedrooms is nobody's business" then it was we just want the same rights as everyone else ie to be able to marry. All the while the true objective was to make abnormal normal. The slippery slope argument became true when drag time story hours were exposed and then schools usurping parents with gender bullshit in school. No adult should be discussing this with minors teacher or not PERIOD. Teach the basics as you are supposed to and leave out the social bullshit out. Quit telling me that men can get pregnant and that men should be able to compete in women's sports. And while they're at it stop sending money to the corrupt country of Ukraine.

530RL

Reaction score
Plenty of products don’t have dancing fairy’s celebrating groomers and fuckin in the butt.
Most companies like Habit in this case, have a hard time understanding how putting out a shake with some colored candies on top is equivalent to "dancing fairies celebrating groomers and fuckin in the butt"?

Cdog

Reaction score
Most companies like Habit in this case, have a hard time understanding how putting out a shake with some colored candies on top is equivalent to "dancing fairies celebrating groomers and fuckin in the butt"?
They’ll be forced to understand when they realize catering to a freak show minority equals less profit.

530RL

Reaction score
They’ll be forced to understand when they realize catering to a freak show minority equals less profit.
Maybe so, but the number of ears stuffed with the book of Genesis are dying off, a fact not lost on product managers building their brands for the future.