DWC

Reaction score

Attachments

• 0C4EDAD4-279E-4C6E-9C18-F5D290712B5B.jpeg
    0C4EDAD4-279E-4C6E-9C18-F5D290712B5B.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 97

ridebig

Reaction score
The sad truth: The reason why other sports venues no longer play The National Anthem anymore is because they nor their fans no longer know what the song stands for...
I think it's more the "woke" fing players that keep the team's from playing it. I'm over the cancel culture bullshit!!!

ramos45

Reaction score
Chills, goosebumps, and watery eyes every time I hear the Anthem. If anyone needs demo done or a brick wall ran through as a cool party trick just give me a call and put it on repeat. Bet if the Anthem were played over the battle field from the air cav speakers similar to Vietnam, insurgents would run for their huts to get away from the ravenous US forces.

ramos45

Reaction score
I love that the crowd got involved but would also like to hear her rendition, she started strong and sounded pretty good. Best one to date in my opinion is still Whitney Houston from the super bowl back in the day. Plsy that every once in a while to get motivated for yard work or gym.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I love that the crowd got involved but would also like to hear her rendition, she started strong and sounded pretty good. Best one to date in my opinion is still Whitney Houston from the super bowl back in the day. Plsy that every once in a while to get motivated for yard work or gym.

Whitney in Tampa 1991 will never be topped.
I was watching at a rig camp in Prudhoe Bay AK above the Arctic circle with a dozen other roughnecks when she belted that out and I’m here to tell you 13 grown men couldn’t speak for a little while after that.

Just her in her track suit, hair pulled back, no hiding behind any props, just freaking let it go with that incredible god given voice.

ramos45

Reaction score
Whitney in Tampa 1991 will never be topped.
I was watching at a rig camp in Prudhoe Bay AK above the Arctic circle with a dozen other roughnecks when she belted that out and I’m here to tell you 13 grown men couldn’t speak for a little while after that.

Just her in her track suit, hair pulled back, no hiding behind any props, just freaking let it go with that incredible god given voice.

Freaking amazing! I can't talk now