• Leave the country

• Piss, Bitch, and Moan

• Suck it up butter-cup

• Breathe a sigh of relief now that we have an adults back in charge

• Pay GMac the $$ You owe him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Hell no, I’m going to use the system. Your kids can pay for all this. I’ll be in the ground laughing. As of today, I have officially changed my ethnicity and gender.

Moving to Oregon tomorrow so I could be part of this. I want my money.

58827699-3EF3-4748-84C4-A8A88C597E95.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
All wagers must be void and shred. If GMAC has a problem with that he should get the fuck out of RDP.Within days there will be public knowledge the travesty that has been put upon the United States.As of right now the leash is off Trump,buckle up morons.

HotRod82

Reaction score
Hell no, I’m going to use the system. Your kids can pay for all this. I’ll be in the ground laughing. As of today, I have officially changed my ethnicity and gender.

Moving to Oregon tomorrow so I could be part of this. I want my money.

View attachment 963956

Neighbor and I had a similar conversation over the weekend. We both are going to work the system and feed at the trough of trillions of stimulus money. Next, we are going to take that money and use it against the left by giving it to conservative candidates and supporting conservative owned businesses. I hate to be that way, but I will never use Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Shopify, GoDaddy, etc. I will also support the NRA as much as possible. The list of ways to fight back is endless.

I will also support the new Patriot party if it actually comes to fruition...

squeezer

Reaction score
Squeeze, I need to introduce you to my sister in law. You two could spend days contemplating how they get those little pirate ships in a bottle. So you actually believe that Biden, a guy with Swiss Cheese for brains, who's few campaign rallies barely had any draw, and who spent the majority of the Presidential Campaign hiding in his basement, was so charismatic and electrifying that he was able to out do Obama, and rally the troops to the tune of 80 million plus?

Would never (and have never) say/said anything of the sort.

The tighty righties went on for months about how this election was about peoples hatred of Trump and little else... Looks like 80M people hated him enough to vote for President Biden. Nobody on either side would argue that Trump couldn't get people fired up.The truth is he fired up people against him at a slightly higer rate than those who were for him.

Last edited:

Pelon

Reaction score
Enjoy your end zone dance. Now lets talk about realities. A 6 to 3 supreme court. a 50/50 Senate, a slim majority in the House for the left. A majority of Governors are Republican. A majority of State Legislatures are Republican. Now play it forward. No Trump in two years, no Pandemic, no BLM riots or protest, and one pissed off motivated electorate. The Left stealing the election for Biden might not have been their best move long term. Without Trump what is the Media and the Left going to use as a divider? By defeating Trump, bias and corruption in our Media and Government have been exposed. Celebrate now, you may not like what is coming in two years.

Last edited:

Backlash

Reaction score
Squeeze, it's all a sham. Plain and simple. Therefore, I'll bitch and moan and hope something much better comes along. Maybe I'll start looking at diversifying my investments in Depends. Lord knows that old senile cuck is going to be wearing lots of them.

squeezer

Reaction score
Enjoy your end zone dance. Now lets talk about realities. A 6 to 3 supreme court. a 50/50 Senate, a slim majority in the House for the left. A majority of Governors are Republican. A majority of State Legislatures are Republican. Now play it forward. No Trump in two years, no Pandemic, no BLM riots or protest, and one pissed off motivated electorate. The Left stealing the election for Biden might not have been their best move long term. Without Trump what is the Media and the Left going to use as a divider? By defeating Trump bias and corruption in our Media and Government have been exposed. Celebrate now, you may not like what is coming in two years.

Its a fun dance...

Lets talk about 2022 in depth at the end of the next 100 days. For now I would say under normal circumstances that the D's would get creamed in the midterms. The reality is that "Pissed Off Motivated Electorate" is pissed of at high level R's just as much as they are at the generic D. The "Betrayal" Trumps base is feeling right now can play out several ways. Lets just hope Trump decides he is still a player in DC and sets up a PAC/Re-Elect/New-Party/Etc/Etc... Would like to see nothing better than to separate Trumpkins from the rest of the Republican party.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Its a fun dance...

Lets talk about 2022 in depth at the end of the next 100 days. For now I would say under normal circumstances that the D's would get creamed in the midterms. The reality is that "Pissed Off Motivated Electorate" is pissed of at high level R's just as much as they are at the generic D. The "Betrayal" Trumps base is feeling right now can play out several ways. Lets just hope Trump decides he is still a player in DC and sets up a PAC/Re-Elect/New-Party/Etc/Etc... Would like to see nothing better than to separate Trumpkins from the rest of the Republican party.
So answer for all of us here:

You endorse the New Green Deal and ending fracking , both of which will raise gas prices , the former endorses phasing out pleasure gas powered boats.
Why are you here?
You are against gas powered pleasure boating and thus are a hypocrite for being here.
For all we know, you could be downloading pics of inmate’s deleted diesel trucks, over transom headers, alcohol powered flats, and making lists for the EPA and CARB
No place for snitches

Discuss

Ascot71

Reaction score
Would never (and have never) say/said anything of the sort.

The tighty righties went on for months about how this election was about peoples hatred of Trump and little else... Looks like 80M people hated him enough to vote for President Biden. Nobody on either side would argue that Trump couldn't get people fired up.The truth is he fired up people against him at a slightly higer rate than those who were for him.

Pretty much what I have tried to convey. Hatred has devoured all reasonable thinking. We went on about hatred for Trump and little else, because the hatred is all the liberal side can talk about. What did Trump do that directly impacted your life style? I asked this question in another thread, but it got zero answers from the liberal side. So I'll try again. If you have a great job, company is flourishing, you are being promoted, would you leave the company because the CEO comes off as a self centered arrogant A-hole?

The reason we "went on for months about how this election was about peoples hatred for Trump and little else" is because that is all we get from your side. It is impossible to hold a civil conversation with a liberal member of my family, try to explain my views and they only explode into a hatred filed rant about his personality. So now we have 80M voting for Biden, not for what is best for this Country, not what is best for their Family or business, but for one reason, they did not like their CEO. Does not make any sense.

Just my .02 on your statement.

CLdrinker

Reaction score

You endorse the New Green Deal and ending fracking , both of which will raise gas prices , the former endorses phasing out pleasure gas powered boats.
Why are you here?
You are against gas powered pleasure boating and thus are a hypocrite for being here.
For all we know, you could be downloading pics of inmate’s deleted diesel trucks, over transom headers, alcohol powered flats, and making lists for the EPA and CARB
No place for snitches

Discuss
Maybe we should give him the same treatment that Twitter and Facebook give people they don’t like. A bit of Censorship! I mean he supported the censorship of Trump so get a bit of your own medicine.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Its a fun dance...

Could play out very well for you imbeciles and for me. 4 years of total control and my war will be even further along if not here!!!

7497A589-A89F-4BF8-AFC3-671BAA36CF44.jpeg

Get you some fat!!!! 😝

JD D05

Reaction score
Like a lot of people my job and business is a direct target for the dems to eliminate. If that happens than I will have to find a new job and the family business will be gone. I don't think this will happen but nothing would surprise me.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Maybe we should give him the same treatment that Twitter and Facebook give people they don’t like. A bit of Censorship! I mean he supported the censorship of Trump so get a bit of your own medicine.
I’d be concerned he is reporting anything inmates are doing in contradiction to the new green deal.
And firearms ? This could be a serious situation if gun laws get changed.
Brown shirts brigade comes to mind

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
“Fuck your feelings”. - Grads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backlash

Reaction score
Listening to that lying, old pedophile POS give his terrible speech to the 27 people in attendance, I was surprised at how quickly he learned ebonics. He must have had some last minute help from Commalala while he was getting his steroid injections. LMAO!!

Hey, Pedo Joe! 🖕

🤣

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Its a fun dance...

If you held the election today, sure, the democrats would probably hold super majorities.

But the 2022 elections are long way down the road. Much can happen between then and now.

The danger for the Democrats is over playing their hand, like they did in 2010 with Obama Care. Sure people are pissed, but running after the far left's wet dreams won't go over well.

squeezer

Reaction score
snip'

Discuss

Of course, the GND will drive our technology and infrastructure into a much better spot for the health of the planet. One does not need to be an environmental doom and gloom'R to see the benefits of less pollution. Fracking is on the bubble for me. There are pro's and cons which must be measured and acted on accordingly. The impact it has on groundwater should not be ignored... There may be a time in the future where we look at that option as a strategic resource more than anything else. In reality the constant dollar price of gas is below the long term average. When looking at what we need to accomplish in this country there is more than a valid argument to let them rise. I see it as both a deterrent to consumption and a way to fund infrastructure and technology. I do not believe for a minute that fuel prices are much of a factor in how often most people use their boats. While not true all cases,doubling at the pump does not change the cost of ownership for a performance boater as much as say trying a new prop.

Why are you here?

I like boats.

Not at all... I am against the simpleton argument that says getting better at how we use energy resources on this planet says we cant have fun. A great example of this was the performance car culture in the early 80's. Hot Rod Magazine's letters to the editor section had a months long running debate about fuel injection. The CARB/CAFE/EPA regs were going to shut down the industry, mean the total demise of everything holy, etc etc... It didn't go all that bad now did it.

No place for snitches

You caught Me... You caught the Tater...

LowRiver2

Reaction score

Of course, the GND will drive our technology and infrastructure into a much better spot for the health of the planet. One does not need to be an environmental doom and gloom'R to see the benefits of less pollution. Fracking is on the bubble for me. There are pro's and cons which must be measured and acted on accordingly. The impact it has on groundwater should not be ignored... There may be a time in the future where we look at that option as a strategic resource more than anything else. In reality the constant dollar price of gas is below the long term average. When looking at what we need to accomplish in this country there is more than a valid argument to let them rise. I see it as both a deterrent to consumption and a way to fund infrastructure and technology. I do not believe for a minute that fuel prices are much of a factor in how often most people use their boats. While not true all cases,doubling at the pump does not change the cost of ownership for a performance boater as much as say trying a new prop.

Why are you here?

I like boats.

Not at all... I am against the simpleton argument that says getting better at how we use energy resources on this planet says we cant have fun. A great example of this was the performance car culture in the early 80's. Hot Rod Magazine's letters to the editor section had a months long running debate about fuel injection. The CARB/CAFE/EPA regs were going to shut down the industry, mean the total demise of everything holy, etc etc... It didn't go all that bad now did it.

No place for snitches

You caught Me... You caught the Tater...
So do you support banning V8 powered boats?
Headers , super chargers ,
AV gas flats?

You don’t belong here if you do

You’ve lost my trust

And you support abolishing the second amendment too?

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
All wagers must be void and shred. If GMAC has a problem with that he should get the fuck out of RDP.Within days there will be public knowledge the travesty that has been put upon the United States.As of right now the leash is off Trump,buckle up morons.

no Fuckin way.. he bet Biden would he president.. he gets paid.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Squeezer.... which nonprofit organization would you like me to pay, to settle our wager? I apologize, but I forgot (never thought I'd lose..LOL) ...

Sincerely Rick

squeezer

Reaction score
Squeezer.... which nonprofit organization would you like me to pay, to settle our wager? I apologize, but I forgot (never thought I'd lose..LOL) ...

Sincerely Rick

Link in "Wagers" thread... ;-)

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I am surprised at the amount of people that are saying don’t pay. It is disappointing
He’s a fucking lying little Bitch who won’t own up to the fact of who he really is.

I don’t bet, but I’d love to go toe to toe for 3 minutes with this Clown poser Cracker Jack Badge wearing cunt.

Sure , pay the guy, then punt his fake ass out of RDP.
Liars don’t belong here

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
no Fuckin way.. he bet Biden would he president.. he gets paid.

Just attempting to annoy GMAC.If i personnaly would have lost a bet today check would have been sent this pm.I did not bet.Myself and family will be fine no matter who President.We work,We work doing what others do not want to do. :)

Backlash

Reaction score
He’s a fucking lying little Bitch who won’t own up to the fact of who he really is.

I don’t bet, but I’d love to go toe to toe for 3 minutes with this Clown poser Cracker Jack Badge wearing cunt.

Sure , pay the guy, then punt his fake ass out of RDP.
Liars don’t belong here

I cant wait to hear about your trip in May! 🤣👍

530RL

Reaction score
View attachment 964023
We’ll check back on this in a year

If we are going to track this, shouldn't we use the actual data?

For example, here is the current 30 year mortgage right of public markets:

It is not 2.25 but actually around 3.0

And fuel prices:

They are actually 2.34 for a nationwide average.

And growth rates:

It was actually 33.4 in Q3, but that was after a fall of 31.7 in Q2 and 5 in Q1.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Fuel
If we are going to track this, shouldn't we use the actual data?

For example, here is the current 30 year mortgage right of public markets:

It is not 2.25 but actually around 3.0

And fuel prices:

They are actually 2.34 for a nationwide average.

And growth rates:

It was actually 33.4 in Q3, but that was after a fall of 31.7 in Q2 and 5 in Q1.

Let’s go with 2.34 fuel rate
You want to tell us NOW that won’t rise significantly in 12 months?
You can’t dispute the stock market, loan rates or unemployment

Time will tell, feel free to post now nothing will change or if you think it will be better I. 12 months