was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Massey Rd 1 Bristol today.
34870E70-C27B-4E25-B65E-8CE1BD6BDA83.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Air temp is only 52* at start of round one.
They’re STUFFING the motors full.
Britt just grenaded as well but won.
Grubby doesn’t explode much, guarantee he tipped the can on that one!!

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
I wonder about Brittney's rd 1 et......3.53

XClutchboy725

Reaction score
The biggest bomb I've ever seen was Doug Herbert's, off the line at Pomona in 1999.

BNAG!

I witnessed that one right on the starting line. That's Bobby Baldwin's car in the other lane. I was standing behind it! Parts started raining down all around me a few seconds after the explosion. I remember looking up at that point to be sure nothing was going to fall on me. Lucky nobody on our team got it by any debris. Others were on the starting line bleeding from being hit by motor piece projectiles.

nowski

Reaction score
The loudest explosion I ever heard was the Sansinea back in the 70's. That explosion rocked all of So. Cal...

traquer

Reaction score
Looks kinda like my dad's pool heater that exploded last night... 2 feet of flame coming out the vents, neighbors coming out spooked looking around, the whole 9 yards

I was over there and went out to get some In-n-out for us and he turned on the spa while I was gone so we can relax. Gives me a call and says he almost blew himself up. Thankfully he sensed something and was 15 feet away behind the brick wall when it went. We're thinking maybe lightning struck it a few weeks ago and fried something in it. Worked fine last month

Last edited:

FreeBird236

Reaction score
The biggest bomb I've ever seen was Doug Herbert's, off the line at Pomona in 1999.

BNAG!

I was about 10' behind being in line with the engine and about 5 rows up, it was definitely nasty. No major injuries in our row, a couple small burns to the left of us. Thank god I did have at least ear plugs in.😲 It shot some parts into the Top Eliminator tent and into the pits.