NPR vs Joe Rogan

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1644110790199.jpg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Joe ok’d the disclaimer because Spotify put on the heat.
Meh... I think it's a smart business move. Many times I have to add a disclaimer to my conversations on duty because in general the public asks all kind of legal questions of me which honestly should be handled by their attorneys.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
They are about to Mark Furman his ass. (Honestly that guy had bigger issues, but that was the final nail in the coffin)

530RL

Reaction score
He doesn't have one, he just regurgitates whatever he saw or read from CNN 🤡🤡

Context doesn't matter when you have acute TDS.

View attachment 1086295
Like your BDS, my TDS is not a acute but chronic as neither came upon us suddenly nor will last a short time.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Like your BDS, my TDS is not a acute but chronic as neither came upon us suddenly nor will last a short time.
Let me ask you a question. Please answer honestly.

Would you agree that Germany is not offering assistance OR allowing some assistance to reach Ukraine, because they are hostages to Russian energy promises?

Germany sent 5000 helmets

530RL

Reaction score
Let me ask you a question. Please answer honestly.

Would you agree that Germany is not offering assistance OR allowing some assistance to reach Ukraine, because they are hostages to Russian energy promises?

Germany sent 5000 helmets
Germany is doing what their leaders believe is in the best interest of Germany.

And they would do the same regardless of who was the US President.

Germany needs Russian natural gas. There are no alternatives that the US or anyone else can or is willing to give them under the same economic terms.

That is just the cold hard honest truth.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Germany is doing what their leaders believe is in the best interest of Germany.

And they would do the same regardless of who was the US President.

Germany needs Russian natural gas. There are no alternatives that the US or anyone else can or is willing to give them under the same economic terms.

That is just the cold hard honest truth.
I 100% agree with every point. But the NG landscape has changed, thus forcing a Germany/Russia alliance.

530RL

Reaction score
I 100% agree with every point. But the NG landscape has changed, thus forcing a Germany/Russia alliance.
There are no free lunches but your caveat is just an excuse. It is what it is. Reality has to be dealt with.

You want lower gas prices?

If you really want lower gas prices the most effective way to have done that would have been to support remaining in the JCPOA with our European Allies and allowed the lifting of sanctions on the country with the 4th highest proven oil reserves in the world to supply the worldwide market as opposed to leaving the JCPOA and green lighting that country to more rapidly continue their nuclear ambitions all the while restricting oil supplies. Crazy logic.

But you didn’t. Life ain’t easy, it requires tough choices. 🤷🤷🤷

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
There are no free lunches but your caveat is just an excuse. It is what it is. Reality has to be dealt with.

You want lower gas prices?

If you really want lower gas prices the most effective way to have done that would have been to support remaining in the JCPOA with our European Allies and allowed the lifting of sanctions on the country with the 4th highest proven oil reserves in the world to supply the worldwide market as opposed to leaving the JCPOA and green lighting that country to more rapidly continue their nuclear ambitions all the while restricting oil supplies. Crazy logic.

But you didn’t. Life ain’t easy, it requires tough choices. 🤷🤷🤷

Do you ever actually make any objective observation or is every single pontification a construct of your side angle views?
It’s really something to behold.
Too smart by half is really probably the most accurate description of you that I see on here repeatedly.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I worked with my ex-FIL at the NG company he founded in the early sixties
In Bayreuth, Germany during the late eighties and early nineties.
I was there before and after the wall fell and spent time in Eastern Europe and Ukraine on business.

All I have to say is that Russia has supplied NG to Germany for a very long time.
That is not going to change anytime soon.
Period. Full stop.

In the mean time watch the droid acting like a president and the CIA cutout behind the curtain,
maobama, flail around as they are being made fools of in real time.
Enjoy.

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Projection, I don't care about Biden. In fact i love watching clown world envelope society, you follow orders like a good puppy from CNN commie masters, and the rest of the woke mafia engage in their own detriment 🤡🤡

And all TDS is acute, you simply have to wake up to reality for it to be cured, which you haven't been able to successfully do 🤣

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Projection, I don't care about Biden. In fact i love watching clown world envelope society, you follow orders like a good puppy from CNN commie masters, and the rest of the woke mafia engage in their own detriment 🤡🤡

And all TDS is acute, you simply have to wake up to reality for it to be cured, which you haven't been able to successfully do 🤣

I found it quite humorous to see him attempt to equalize his TDS by transference.
It’s funny when he acts all important.
When in reality he’s just a pos sub human.

530RL

Reaction score

LOL

Exhibit A.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1644297512777.jpg

THAT’s how you deal with faggots Joe.

And speaking of 118.1, he’s one of those kids in school who liked to brag all the time, but everyone knew he was full of shit.........ZERO credibility. 😂

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
View attachment 1086344

THAT’s how you deal with faggots Joe.

And speaking of 118.1, he’s one of those kids in school who liked to brag all the time, but everyone knew he was full of shit.........ZERO credibility. 😂

He’s the guy who paid others to fight his battles because he was to scared to throw hands himself. The more he posts the worse it gets, honk honk lol

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
He’s the guy who paid others to fight his battles because he was to scared to throw hands himself. The more he posts the worse it gets, honk honk lol

He was the rich kid that took his ball home when all the other kids starting kicking his ass. 😝

530RL

Reaction score
pm me your address. Let’s see if you are right?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

Don’t PM me again. You keep your shit out in the open on the forum. Your type can’t be trusted, kick rocks nerd.

530RL

Reaction score
Don’t PM me again. You keep your shit out in the open on the forum. Your type can’t be trusted, kick rocks nerd.

LOL

Just as I thought. All big and tough behind a keyboard.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Shit's about to get real! Gotta love RDP!

Wedgy

Reaction score

Maybe an apology party is in order? C'mon Man!

530, "Dude I F'd up, come on over to my place and let's have a party, in your honor." 'Oh? what kind of party?" 530, "Well, there's gonna be a little drinkin, a little dancin, a little fightin, and a little fuckin too!" 'OH my! sounds like a great party! What should I wear?"

530, "Aww hell, wear anything you want,. It's just going to be, Me and You..."

Sandlord

Reaction score
How much leverage does Biden have on Nordstrom?
stopping it hurts Germany as much as Russia.
Pretty sure Germany is a NATO country, while Ukraine is not.
Sounds like something that could be impeachable.