WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NPR vs Joe Rogan

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Let’s unpack this a bit:
Radio funded by the government, spewing government propaganda.

24CFF39C-25C8-4F54-8EC0-97D9027E5AC9.jpeg

spectras only

Reaction score
Whiney bitch Neil in the news. Neil Young is threatening to pull music from Spotify over Joe Rogan’s vaccine misinformation. Here’s what people are saying.
Never cared for his music, and can't stand his voice. Rather listen the screech from a chalk board,

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Whiney bitch Neil in the news. Neil Young is threatening to pull music from Spotify over Joe Rogan’s vaccine misinformation. Here’s what people are saying.
Never cared for his music, and can't stand his voice. Rather listen the screech from a chalk board,
Lynyrd Skynyrd, as southern men, will be fine with him bailing. 😝

Gelcoater

Reaction score
“I hope Niel Young will remember, a Southern man don’t need him around anyhow” 😎

sprintcvx

Reaction score

Wedgy

Reaction score
What happeed Neil? Back in the day, it was concern for Four Dead in Ohio. Now, apparently, not so much. Tens of thousands dead from a fake Vaccine, Hundreds of thousands killed of in the name of Global Greed and domination.
Neil Young becomes, "The Man..." A Sign of the Times...

Last edited:

jet496

Reaction score
We can't scramble fast enough to turn his whiney ass voice off when we hear him. He literally makes my wife cringe at his voice & I only liked one of his songs. I must agree with my wife that he is one whiney ass, ugly Mofo LOL. Good riddance.

spectras only

Reaction score
Even Though Neal Young no longer owns most of his portfolio, and has withdrawn his letter to Spotify
Spotify has decided to remove his content anyway.
So, does Spotify gets a refund from Neil Y, or just write it off as loss, going woke.
Hopefully, Bruce Spingsteen does same, can't stand his voice either.:p

retaocleg

Reaction score
another censorship diva on my banned list................i remember when it was the other way around, people calling to ban things they disagree with were banned for going against the 1st ammend, just out of principle

Sandlord

Reaction score
Its amazing how many other musicians went up against Spotify in support of Neal Young. 😂

just_floatin

Reaction score
Barry Manilow has joined Neil Young in pulling his music from Spotify. Elevator music aficionados hardest hit 🤣. “Stupid is as stupid does” - Forrest Gump
Sorry for the retraction folks. It appears my super secret sources were wrong. Barry Manilow is in but rumor has it Peter Frampton is pulling his music. Peter why “don’t you feel like I do” 🤣

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
What stand-off?
The one they were hoping for?

They gave Neil young the boot already.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Let me translate the headline:

Podcasts are becoming influential, NPR (CNN, MSNBC, NYT) is becoming irrelevant.

This is why legacy media are losing their minds.
To use a phrase I’m not a huge fan of but seems appropriate: it’s the democratization of mass communication. Big media, big government and leftists HATE this.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Joe ok’d the disclaimer because Spotify put on the heat.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Joe ok’d the disclaimer because Spotify put on the heat.
It's an easy give for him, nobody gives a fuck about the disclaimers, i bet the click through rate is less than 1/10000. Go ahead and put the disclaimer on, anyone that watches his show and then looks at the disclaimer will just realize the government has been lying their asses off anyway. In that respect it may even be beneficial.

Sandlord

Reaction score
What ever happened to:
If you don’t like what you’re hearing, change the channel

CLdrinker

Reaction score
It's an easy give for him, nobody gives a fuck about the disclaimers, i bet the click through rate is less than 1/10000. Go ahead and put the disclaimer on, anyone that watches his show and then looks at the disclaimer will just realize the government has been lying their asses off anyway. In that respect it may even be beneficial.
I get that. But Joe has always said nobody is going to tell him how to do his show.

Would have been awesome for him to tell Spotify to fuck off.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Spotify paid Rogan 100 mil for rights to his podcast.
I think Kneal Young is just jealous.

samsah33

Reaction score
Wow…..

Wow is right...