WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NRA support

BIG MIKE

Reaction score
I have been a year to year member. But with the current situation I just signed up to be a life time member and donated to the cause. Every little bit helps when there are millions of us.

God Bless America

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I have been a year to year member. But with the current situation I just signed up to be a life time member and donated to the cause. Every little bit helps when there are millions of us.

God Bless America
Did you know about the lawsuit?

sintax

Reaction score
They need to kick that LaPierre to the curb and get their shit together. They haven’t done a god damn thing for gun rights in the last decade.

there are numerous orgs who’ve actively been fighting at the state and federal level. These orgs have ongoing court cases, what’s the NRA have going?

BIG MIKE

Reaction score
They need to kick that LaPierre to the curb and get their shit together. They haven’t done a god damn thing for gun rights in the last decade.

there are numerous orgs who’ve actively been fighting at the state and federal level. These orgs have ongoing court cases, what’s the NRA have going?

I would really like to have the info on the orgs that have done that. If my contributions can go further with them I will send it their way.
Thank you

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Did you know about the lawsuit?

This has stunk like a political hit job from the beginning. Even if fraud did occur, The NY AG has stated their goal is to dissolve the NRA.

The NRA brought in $170 million in 2018 and $113 million in 2019. They discuss alleged fraud in the realm of less than 5% of that. Yet, we must dissolve?

Are the same standards being applied to all non-profits?

I believe the NRA can be improved big time. A lot of 2A advocates don't really like the NRA but they understand it's power throughout the country. Without it, gun owners will see a much quicker change in gun control.

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
Year to year member here and will continue to support. Waiting for another one of those $300 or $600 lifetime membership offers.

Side note, have a tour scheduled with Hot Rods and Handguns this Friday! Looking forward to joining.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Fuck the nra and Wayne. Let them die. They didn’t do shit to stop the bump stock ban and promoted it. I didn’t see them say shit about the up coming pistol brace ban as well.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
I know stuff is happening inside the NRA but Bloomberg news is probably not the most reliable source for information on what is happening. They are about as bias and crooked as they come.

"(Michael R. Bloomberg, founder of Bloomberg News parent Bloomberg LP, is a donor to candidates and groups that support gun control, including Everytown for Gun Safety.)"

At the bottom of the article...

sintax

Reaction score
I would really like to have the info on the orgs that have done that. If my contributions can go further with them I will send it their way.
Thank you

Sure, no problem at all. You can check these orgs out and determine what's a good fit for your dollar.

Second Amendment Foundation
Firearms Policy Coalition (have heard a few questionable things about them over the years)
California Gun Rights Foundation
California Rifle and Pistol Assoc (nra affiliate)

Anyway, do some homework, see whats a good fit.

Boat 405

Reaction score

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

truth..

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
They aren't bankrupt, this is just a political hit job by politicians..... and Bloomberg is super liberal news...
Ok. How about Politico. :)

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Fuck the nra and Wayne. Let them die. They didn’t do shit to stop the bump stock ban and promoted it. I didn’t see them say shit about the up coming pistol brace ban as well.
100%. There is no gray line in "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" Your money is better spent with other organizations that actually believe in the 2nd amendment.

Boat 405

Reaction score

76sanger

Reaction score
What sucks is we shouldn't even have to have this conversation at all. We should not need the NRA or any other pro gun organization. If the damn supreme court was " constitutionalist" as they are supposed to be and not party driven, this would be a non issue at all. It's all corrupt!