WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NWSRA Sundance Showdown Water Ski Races.

Tigebri

Reaction score
Hey there everyone.
I am looking for some folks to volunteer to be Race Course Patrol Boats for the up coming Sundance Showdown Waterski Races. The NWSRA is happy to have the Support of Sundance Saloon on the Parker Strip as a Sponsor for the 3 race series, March 30-31, April 13-14 and May 4-5. The races are being held at Havasu Springs Resort.
To keep the public safe and our races teams safe, we need some help. Looking for some people that would like to spend a couple days on the lake keeping an eye on traffic and watch some great races. These will be the final 3 race weekend for our 2019 U.S. Would Team selections. The team will compete in Vichy France in September.
If you have any questions please PM me. As CO-Race Chairman for the NWSRA, I want to thank you for you time.
Havasu Spings Race Site.jpg

River Runnin

Reaction score
Are you looking for a rescue boat? Or both? Happy to help you out lmk!

Already here!

Tigebri

Reaction score
Are you looking for a rescue boat? Or both? Happy to help you out lmk!

Already here!

We have our Rescue Boats and Crews. Could really use the help around the perimeter of the course. You can reach me during the day at 928-855-2191, Brian Vesely.

River Runnin

Reaction score
I’ll give you a call!...always been rescue in 1/2 a dozen events in the past so will be different looking in than out! ;)