WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NYC trip help needed!

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
What up guys...

So im thinking about planning a trip to NYC for next years Xmas for me and 2-3 friend, and not sure where to start...who has been there around that time?

How about the hotels? what are the badass places to stay in time square?

Ive never been so any info is much appreciated. thanx in advance :cool:

Reid

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Stacy has been there for New years before.. Her and some g/f's did a trip before I knew her.

RD

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
nice...she can chime in here then also...i might be the only guy going lol :boobeyes:

Reid

sonic

Reaction score
I live about 45 miles from N.Y.C .so i think i might be of so help.As far as places to stay in depends on how much $$$$$ you want to spend.I will look in to it this week for you.If you do come here i will throw the boat in the Hudson and take you for a tour around the city but you better bring some warm clothes:D

MMD

Banned Inmate #2584...Now Inmate #20161
Reaction score
It all depends on what you like and want to do.

You can stay in the city or in the suburbs (NJ, Long Island, or one of the boroughs Brooklyn, Staten Island, da Bronx, Queens, or...

Hotels are expensive and its crowded around the holidays but it is one of the coolest places to be at holiday time. It's an amazing city that truly never sleeps.

I'd recommend you go to the top of the Trade Center Towers like I used to do but, alas, they're no longer an option. Go to Ground Zero.

Enjoy!

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
What up guys...

So im thinking about planning a trip to NYC for next years Xmas for me and 2-3 friend, and not sure where to start...who has been there around that time?

How about the hotels? what are the badass places to stay in time square?

Ive never been so any info is much appreciated. thanx in advance :cool:

Reid

Reid, I've been going to NY for Thanksgiving for the last couple of years. Most of the places in Time Square are really nice, the Double Tree is a good start and right in the heart... Lots of good online deals on hotels in the area. Food is where you're gonna spend some money.. The weather is cold that time of year but it's awesome.

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
Reid, I've been going to NY for Thanksgiving for the last couple of years. Most of the places in Time Square are really nice, the Double Tree is a good start and right in the heart... Lots of good online deals on hotels in the area. Food is where you're gonna spend some money.. The weather is cold that time of year but it's awesome.

thats exactly what i was thinking...yeah the money probably wont be a problem, since its at least a year till we go...thanx for all the info!

Reid

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
I live about 45 miles from N.Y.C .so i think i might be of so help.As far as places to stay in depends on how much $$$$$ you want to spend.I will look in to it this week for you.If you do come here i will throw the boat in the Hudson and take you for a tour around the city but you better bring some warm clothes:D

dude, sonic...watch what you offer i just might take u up on it!...that sounds like a bitch'n time for sure!...thanx for all the info, yeah we wanna stay either in or close to time square.

Reid

Sun burners

Reaction score
I went a couple months ago,
Stayed in times square area. Had more fun in the HELLS KITCHEN area!
It seemed like a local area younger crowd. Just study the subway system before you go and you should be able to get to almost any place you want in NYC.
And get reservations for, Peter Lugers Steak house.
Mike

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Just study the subway system before you go and you should be able to get to almost any place you want in NYC.

Oh man,my wife's still pissed at me for getting us lost... haha We wanted to go Battery Park and see the Statue of Liberty and ended up in Harlem.... :smackhead

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
Oh man,my wife's still pissed at me for getting us lost... haha We wanted to go Battery Park and see the Statue of Liberty and ended up in Harlem.... :smackhead

LOL! sounds like i got some work to do

Reid