WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

O.C. riots...

Singleton

Reaction score
how many protesters will be needed to loot a new Ford Raptor

asking for a friend

they don’t loot the vehicles, they just burn them.
Hoping for a more tactical response and the protests today, don’t turn into riots, looting and criminal activities.
The minute a protester breaks a window, loots a store, I stop listening to what they are protesting.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Hoping for a more tactical response and the protests today, don’t turn into riots, looting and criminal activities.
The minute a protester breaks a window, loots a store, I stop listening to what they are protesting.
Lol guessing you haven’t seen the Beverly Hills video where they broke into the Benz dealership yesterday....

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
La mesa and beverly hills were pretty bad yesterday. Fullerton and orange were tame. Didnt hear much coming out of anaheim either. Santa ana had protesters throwing fireworks at cops. Worried san clemente could be another beverly hills situation...

Backlash

Reaction score
I have a feeling that the cops in Anaheim and Santa Ana might respond differently than the cops in Beverly Hills..... 😁 Nothing against BHPD..... Its just NOT Santa Ana! 🤣

Your ad here

Reaction score
I have a feeling that the cops in Anaheim and Santa Ana might respond differently than the cops in Beverly Hills..... 😁 Nothing against BHPD..... Its just NOT Santa Ana! 🤣
Beverly Hills cops sip Starbucks all day and I wouldn't be surprised if they have squirt guns instead of the real thing.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
if I cant get a free vehicle... opps my "friend" than what's all the huluablu about.... LOL

this is all driven by an organization (your guess ??).... if they were all that emotional about George, they would of rioted with Michigan....

might be time for the LOCALS to attend a baseball/softball game/practice during these events....

Joker

Reaction score
This won’t end well
33180F96-CE4A-48A3-87BD-AA2009A1AB43.jpeg
97708AB6-2654-4ECC-80C3-629767CFE90B.jpeg
743CA35F-D2E6-49EB-AA68-ED1B06958A95.jpeg
725E0F43-255D-456C-922C-17C35E440426.jpeg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
La mesa and beverly hills were pretty bad yesterday. Fullerton and orange were tame. Didnt hear much coming out of anaheim either. Santa ana had protesters throwing fireworks at cops. Worried san clemente could be another beverly hills situation...
I think we're prepared to deal with malcontents, though the OC Sheriff and the city council are pretty much telling each other to fuck off.

Will be interesting if the out of towners start to fuck with things. Lots of Marines live here, and we are one of the last bastions of conservatism in OC.

We'll see.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

spectras only

Reaction score
Majority of these so called protesters are just a bunch of thugs enjoying mayhem and looking for chance to loot and confrontation. When we had the 2010 winter olympics in Vancouver, it ended in riots , burning police and citizens vehicles, breaking store windows and looting. No blacks vs whites confrontation in Canada, blacks are mostly educated and holding jobs 😉 Anarchist/antifa usually brought in, paid for by political and environmental pressure groups. Time to wake the fuck up and give thiiiise assholes the treatment they deserve. Freedom or what ever you call it, feeds them and escalation will continue.Finally, Trump announced to call these assholes domestic terrorists. Let see if it will stick.;)

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
this is making my blood BOIL!!!

It's time to play cowboys and thugs... I'm ready to protect some businesses!!!

another 2020 Democratic political Presidential platform on display...
definitely will be spinning this during the upcoming election...

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
A board member on here was contacted by the sheriff last night (we are all in Parker). It was said that due to his trump and American flag in his back yard which faces a major road. He had become a target. And his address was posted on an antifa page.

Sheriff asked if he wanted them to take it down since they are still out of town. He said leave it up. 😂 Looking on his cameras sheriff was posted up in his neighborhood.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
A board member on here was contacted by the sheriff last night (we are all in Parker). It was said that due to his trump and American flag in his back yard which faces a major road. He had become a target. And his address was posted on an antifa page.

Sheriff asked if he wanted them to take it down since they are still out of town. He said leave it up. 😂 Looking on his cameras sheriff was posted up in his neighborhood.
I better keep my head down next week. Yikes

Singleton

Reaction score

SDPD buddy (retired SWAT), sent out a text last night.
Rioters in SD (La Mesa, etc) are targeting vehicles with any pro Trump, pro LEO markings. Said avoid areas or make sure you are leveraging you CCW in those areas for the next week.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Gotta watch for them skate boarders in Clemente, lol..... seems like those are the weapons of choice from videos on tv. Kidding.... kinda.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Majority of these so called protesters are just a bunch of thugs enjoying mayhem and looking for chance to loot and confrontation. When we had the 2010 winter olympics in Vancouver, it ended in riots , burning police and citizens vehicles, breaking store windows and looting. No blacks vs whites confrontation in Canada, blacks are mostly educated and holding jobs 😉 Anarchist/antifa usually brought in, paid for by political and environmental pressure groups. Time to wake the fuck up and give thiiiise assholes the treatment they deserve. Freedom or what ever you call it, feeds them and escalation will continue.Finally, Trump announced to call these assholes domestic terrorists. Let see if it will stick.;)
And from what I can tell, the thugs are multi-racial, and lawless. Thuggery grows in every color and race, glad to see the ANTIFA thugs called out for what they are, terrorists.

fuck them

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
SDPD buddy (retired SWAT), sent out a text last night.
Rioters in SD (La Mesa, etc) are targeting vehicles with any pro Trump, pro LEO markings. Said avoid areas or make sure you are leveraging you CCW in those areas for the next week.
So you are saying get some trump stickers and strap them onto the neighborhood liberal's cars? Solid!! ;)
non-NRA.jpg
or plant a couple of these around?

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
Wow, HB huh.... never would've guessed they'd be boarding up.

Just was driving down the coast on PCH in my weekend car, weather was great. Windows down, then I notice the closer I got to Main Street I saw "kids" with masks, backpacks, and signs walking that way. I flipped a bitch quickly, totally forgetting what they had planned today. I could already see lights and emergency vehicles towards the pier.

Car is back in garage and Ill be locked and loaded, although I doubt any will spill over from Downtown area.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Locals from here in HB shutdown many if the protesters. Also, there are a few bug dogs there ready to boogie. Chuck Lidell being one of them.
Oh baby... Chuck showed up. You are in good hands.... shame all your bars are closed today though. Tail gate time on Main. Where's Tank Abbott when ya need him.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
What a watime to be there .
And fuck that George guy .
Fuck that cop as well.

just want to go boating

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Irvine... They better start bussing in the protestors then because I think 6 total black people live there and the asians try to keep a low profile.
Don’t I know...I live here. When my buddy told me it was definitely a WTF moment.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Oh baby... Chuck showed up. You are in good hands.... shame all your bars are closed today though. Tail gate time on Main. Where's Tank Abbott when ya need him.

Old tank isn’t doing so well. My uncle is really good friends with him since high school and his Heath isn’t the best anymore.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Long Beach is starting to get stupid

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Looks like your tenant might have been right all along. HAHA!

Meh...being in a city with this shit going on is still 3 steps up from Oklahoma.
Was gonna call you about Cave Creek...had I took your advice and bought something...I can guarantee it would’ve burned down yesterday... lol. My luck

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Old tank isn’t doing so well. My uncle is really good friends with him since high school and his Heath isn’t the best anymore.
I can imagine he wouldn't age too well. I did get to chat him up at a bar down below Dukes maybe 10 years ago. He was still large and in charge back then, had a couple aging groupies with him and seemed happy. Boy was he something during those early MMA days. I saw a documentary a while back saying he said he used to stand out in HB on PCH late at night yelling at cars going by just trying to get someone to fight. No thank you LOL!

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
You were wrong. It ended well. The residents and business owners of Huntington Beach defended their city. This will start happening more. Residents and business owners will come together to defend their cities and businesses.
Better happen over next few hours.... I'm being told there are pockets of protesters already peacefully forming in LA Cty now..... thats fine but nightfall is when crazy comes out to play.

jadenchick

Reaction score
Corona is a shit show at Santana Park. I went to Vons and I couldn’t even get in the parking lot! Heavy police all around the area. Target is closed, CVS, and Sam’s Club.

traquer

Reaction score
Corona is a shit show at Santana Park. I went to Vons and I couldn’t even get in the parking lot! Heavy police all around the area. Target is closed, CVS, and Sam’s Club.
As in preventive measures? That's good. Sucks that the businesses are closed though

sirbob

Reaction score
Here is a feed that followed the San Clemente protest yesterday - they had a pretty good crowd and we could hear them from the house but it never got out of hand.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score

Corona protest has gone from "No justice, no peace; Racist cops have got to go; Say their names" to "Fuck the police" and "ACAB"

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Here is a feed that followed the San Clemente protest yesterday - they had a pretty good crowd and we could hear them from the house but it never got out of hand.

Good ole San Clemente.... still have the freshest gals.... even look hot with masks.