OAN… Who watches?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Only news channel we watch now. Chanel Rion is HOT

imageedit_7_3741147066.png

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
When did we loose control of these mandates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tank

Reaction score
It's on a LOT at our house. The actual news reporting is done VERY well. Reminds me a lot of factual based world news. The commentary programs are done very well. Liz Wheeler and Alex Salvi are 99.9% spot on.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
This is new/news to me - have to check it out! Thanks

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
It's on a LOT at our house. The actual news reporting is done VERY well. Reminds me a lot of factual based world news. The commentary programs are done very well. Liz Wheeler and Alex Salvi are 99.9% spot on.

I agree with this. The actual news is just that. Reporting of news. Also, on the news, they give a much better clarification than a 10-15 sound bite from whoever they are reporting on. Leave the slant to the commentary.

Tank

Reaction score
I agree with this. The actual news is just that. Reporting of news. Also, on the news, they give a much better clarification than a 10-15 sound bite from whoever they are reporting on. Leave the slant to the commentary.
Absolutely. I mean the station definitely leans right. But the news reporting is with out slant. Just fact based good detailed reporting. Mike Dinow does a great job. As does Emily Finn. And if you watch Tipping point with Wheeler or After Hours with Salvi they hold both left and right accountable. It's good stuff.

This is new/news to me - have to check it out! Thanks

You're gonna have a new favorite outlet for news, guarantee.

2Driver

Reaction score
Its good news IMO without the Hannity panties in a bumch stuff.

I flipped on NBC nightly crap show to see how they would beat up the first day of the RNC. Fuckers didnt even cover it for 1 second - nothing

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Its good news IMO without the Hannity panties in a bumch stuff.

I flipped on NBC nightly crap show to see how they would beat up the first day of the RNC. Fuckers didnt even cover it for 1 second - nothing
they "liberal media" were scared to broadcast the event..... under belief the libs, might turn on the "right" channel broadcast and actually hear what our POTUS spews out..... they just might wake up....

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
they "liberal media" were scared to broadcast the event..... under belief the libs, might turn on the "right" channel broadcast and actually hear what our POTUS spews out..... they just might wake up....
CNN is showing the convention all 4 nights. Just like they did last week. ;)

nameisbond

Reaction score
My only option on Canadian cable for "conservative" news is Fox. I only watch the Five now. Its good when Katie Pavlich is on. HHhhmmm, threesome with Katie Pavlich and Chanel Rion would be awesome!

wzuber

Reaction score
CNN is showing the convention all 4 nights. Just like they did last week. ;)
I think you mean moments of it to be exact. Additionally their hate speach rhetoric is constantly spewed to disrupt and attempt to poison the viewers minds. ;)

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Just start to watch like a week ago
I like it .
Seems like new 30 years ago
They tell it the way it is .

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Nope. I didn't mean moments of it. Melania Trump is up next. ;)

Yep! and they even cancelled the Ralph Maddcow show on msnbc so they could air the RNC convention. :)

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Didn’t they cut away from the POTUS speech yesterday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Don’t know. I was going back and forth between the Angel and Laker games..lol :D

Isn’t trump speaking every night...:cool:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We don’t have cable at my house and we stream everything with magic boxes or fire sticks etc..

Do they have an online streaming platform?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
We don’t have cable at my house and we stream everything with magic boxes or fire sticks etc..

Do they have an online streaming platform?

I stream it on the Pluto app but I have a Roku box. Not sure where to find it on the magic box or fire stick.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I noticed I had it on Direct a couple weeks ago, and then a few days later it was gone and they wanted to charge for it, not sure I'll subscribe. They did just add NewsMax for free, definitely on the right.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I've got it on an app for my Fire Stick, but it's like $5.99 a month, which I do pay. The only problem is that it's out of sync.