WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OANN Is Freakin' Gone

shunter2005

Reaction score
Ok, so I know that AT&T cancelled OANN if you Direct TV several months bacl, but now these bastards have gone too far. I have Uverse and last night I turned over to OANN and it was off the air. I am beyond pissed off!!! The problem is, I really can't change services, because Xfinity doesn't ever put OANN on a setup. At least not here. I have to figure something out with this crap. I can't take this shit they pull. Fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outlaw Boat Transport

Reaction score
I agree I love OAN and now I'm trying to figure out how to watch it. I also use Direct TV more liberal assholes.

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Though it doesn't seem to be loading tonight maybe because of an overload now that it's off air with Direct TV, OAN recently came out with OAN live for $4.99 a month and/or i saw a sale recently for $53.85 a month that should be in the first link here, https://live.oann.com/

That mentioned the following link seems to have it for free which is live right now and the shows that are on compares exactly to the same programming that's on "live" with Frontier communications channel 616 that still airs OAN, https://usnewson.com/watch/oann-live-stream

Natalie Harp joins Christina Bobb as the second OAN personality to leave the network to work for Trump in recent weeks.

Rogers Hopeful

Reaction score
Says you can still stream it thru OANN.com with your directv account.

You should be able to pull it up from the channel list. Damn commies

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
If you have Amazon prime you can add the app to watch it, but it’ll cost you $5 a month.

shunter2005

Reaction score
No commercials, just the OANN logo with background music between segments.
Thanks, but I ain't payin' for that either. I pay AT&T enough now to get the priviledge of watching the same commercials over and over and over.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Thanks, but I ain't payin' for that either. I pay AT&T enough now to get the priviledge of watching the same commercials over and over and over.

5D82B5B5-82F9-42DF-BD51-AC927AAFE82F.jpeg

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
newsmax is still on att...... for now anyway.

1220 I believe

DLC

Reaction score
Don’t forget to BUY Silver! Silver is the best kept secret ! And silver will out perform anything in the WORLD….. Bla bla bla

USMC2010

Reaction score
OAN has its own android app, I just checked and can still watch live. Same with Newsmax.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
they are one of those with just the one feed and it has gaps where the commercials go

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
If I have to pay extra for tv programming like OAN Live or Paramount +, I don't want to see one damn commercial. Until then they can all go fuck themselves!!!!!
Paramount + is loaded with commercials. $5.99 a month I pay. Fucking stupid.

Newsmax is still on dish channel 216.

These free channel apps like Locast wants a mandatory donation of some sort. Ill look into Pluto Tv.

USMC2010

Reaction score
Newsmax on a PC or phone can be accessed website directly and both it and OAN have apps of their own, same as Pluto tv. Stop looking at subscription services and you'll be alright.

shunter2005

Reaction score
Newsmax on a PC or phone can be accessed website directly and both it and OAN have apps of their own, same as Pluto tv. Stop looking at subscription services and you'll be alright.
I don't want to view OANN or any other show on a phone. I can tolerate them on my pc, but I really want it on my big ole tv, so I can watch it and sip me a whiskey.

I hate the idea that these shows are going to paramount+ and other pay channels. They get $5+ a month from you and you still have to watch all the damn commercials. These tv stations are just double dipping for more profits. I heard that Yellowstone is going to start streaming on Paramount + this next season. What I can't figure out is if that is in addition to airing on the regular Paramount channel and the + channel or only on the + side. If they go 100% to Paramount+ then I'm out and they can kiss my ass. Same with OANN.... I'm not going to pay those carpetbaggers at AT&T anymore than I have to. I am going to look into some other alternatives as soon as I figure out what those alternatives are.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I don't want to view OANN or any other show on a phone. I can tolerate them on my pc, but I really want it on my big ole tv, so I can watch it and sip me a whiskey.

I hate the idea that these shows are going to paramount+ and other pay channels. They get $5+ a month from you and you still have to watch all the damn commercials. These tv stations are just double dipping for more profits. I heard that Yellowstone is going to start streaming on Paramount + this next season. What I can't figure out is if that is in addition to airing on the regular Paramount channel and the + channel or only on the + side. If they go 100% to Paramount+ then I'm out and they can kiss my ass. Same with OANN.... I'm not going to pay those carpetbaggers at AT&T anymore than I have to. I am going to look into some other alternatives as soon as I figure out what those alternatives are.

Turn the f'n TV off and get your azz outside!!!

🤣

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

buy a $30 Roku stick and use the Roku app. You can watch it on your TV for free. Along with a BUNCH of other free stuff.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Do you climb a ladder to clean your gutters? Well Leaf Filter will save your life.....................😁😁😁
Hey dang it, that guy's got a Nascar team to support!!!

satellitemike

Reaction score
My wife was not pleased to say the least but I just found it on the Super Stream box, channel 198.