WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Obama

BONER

Reaction score
So come to find out, he's behind everything. He's looking for a 3rd Term with some talking heads out in front of him. Awesome.

This morning I hear an interview with him and Trevor Noah, and he admits he wasn't born here, and laughing about it.

He fucked us over for 8 years, stole our money and freedom, and is now standing there pointing and laughing.

If I ever meet this Man, I'm gonna spit in his face and pray he swings.... If he doesn't, well atleast I got to spit on him. 😁

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Found a video of the interview. It would be great to see the edited part of it with his admission of he not being born in the USA

BONER

Reaction score
Found a video of the interview. It would be great to see the edited part of it with his admission of he not being born in the USA

I heard it on the radio, so didn't see it.

BONER

Reaction score
He was being sarcastic.

Was he, though?

I'm sure that's how he played it off. Do you think DT was drilling him about it, for fun? When was the last time DT was wrong?

wzuber

Reaction score
His PUBLICLY DISTRIBUTED birth cert. (Aka...fraudulant, made up etc.) Described him as African American, a more modern term than what was continuously used at the time of the writing on his b. Cert. I believe the term used at that moment (era)
Was negro. It was used EVERYWHERE else back then......most notably...in the Hawaiian islands and SPECIFICALLY in THAT hospital.....
magically...his b. Cert was the only one with that description when compared to all the others from THAT hospital at THAT time........MAGICALLY.

KevinR

Reaction score
His PUBLICLY DISTRIBUTED birth cert. (Aka...fraudulant, made up etc.) Described him as African American, a more modern term than what was continuously used at the time of the writing on his b. Cert. I believe the term used at that moment (era)
Was negro. It was used EVERYWHERE else back then......most notably...in the Hawaiian islands and SPECIFICALLY in THAT hospital.....
magically...his b. Cert was the only one with that description when compared to all the others from THAT hospital at THAT time........MAGICALLY.

Thats because he is a magician. Just think about how adept he was and is today to make certain issues and items disappear or remove him from responsibility: Illegal surveillance of Trump and staff using FBI, IRS targeting, Operation Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Iran $150B, worsened racial relations, SARS flu deaths, college records at Occidental and Harvard, Michelle’s true sex 😜. And those are just off the top of my head.

BONER

Reaction score

Got it. Thanks.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

This is so true!!!!! I have told a couple of people over the year. My generation in the family was born in Hawaii a handful of years after Obama. Our son was born in 1995 with a different birth certificate.

55E25791-71AC-43B9-8FE9-602AFC571EB6.jpeg

5F2268C5-A928-482B-AE52-72A9CC702592.jpeg

Obama who was born before me provided a birth certificate like the one provided to use for our son’s birth in 1995. How could That have happened?????

Lies lies lies.