WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Obamagate Declass?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
How will it get out to everyone with the big tech censorship in place?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I don't know Tom. I don't believe anything I see or hear regarding these kind of topics. It's all a dog and pony show.

This.. just more clickbait. If it comes out it will all be redacted or a big file about nothing related to what was sold.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I don't know Tom. I don't believe anything I see or hear regarding these kind of topics. It's all a dog and pony show.
Imo life is a dog and pony show. I always feel like I’m the main character in a movie someone else is watching. Never feel like I’m alone

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Are you the dog or pony Vic? lol

I suspect the dog?????
Are you the dog or pony Vic? lol

I suspect the dog?????
Not sure. I think that’s the first time I’ve said that out loud. (Typed out load)Always just been a thought. Even before watching the true man show. I’m in my own head quite a bit.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Imo life is a dog and pony show. I always feel like I’m the main character in a movie someone else is watching. Never feel like I’m alone
All the world’s indeed a stage
And we are merely players
Performers and portrayers
Each another’s audience
Outside the gilded cage

Limelight
Music: Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson
Lyrics: Neil Peart

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Listen to the 9 min podcast, sounds like the docs are already gathered according to Solomon at the end of it.

Fuck everyone of you filthy Special Eddys and RINO's, we will been vindicated. 🖕

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Kick back, grab your honey pie, a cold brewtarski, some Orville Redenbachers and enjoy.
tumblr_2e88f08a5b9847528fa0f30d8267a499_875d5126_500.gif

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
They had the CEO of Just Real News on Hannity today. He said it is all there, and ready to go. He said if it doesn't get released, it is due the agencies trying to protect themselves.

Sent From Tapatalk

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
WARNING:
We are now in deep state OPERATION GLADIO False Flag territory. Staged shootings and bombings, arson and of course riots.

Do not believe the MSM. Turn yourTell-lie-vision off. Break the spell.

As the declassifications come out they will throw more shit into the fan.

Make sure we all duck.

buck35

Reaction score
We are all fooked. I see no way around it, and that's just sad.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Just the News has already reported the materials include an FBI memo summarizing an interview agents did in fall 2017 with anti-Trump dossier author Christopher Steele, in which he acknowledged his motives for leaking the Russia collusion narrative during the 2016 U.S. election as well as tasking orders for another confidential human source to spy on the Trump campaign by posing as someone seeking a job.

Officials said they expected the first materials to surface in public by midday Wednesday.

Obama gay stairs.jpg

Never forget this cocksucker and his "peaceful" transition of power. They are pure scum, ALL of them. Their voters, corrupt or dumb as fuck.

Turnup

Reaction score
This is what we needed today, hope its true 🤞

just_floatin

Reaction score
Declassify it all for fucs sake. After a year like 2020, the American people are prepared for anything including Area 51 aliens. Go out with a bang and let the chips fall where they may. That is the definition of a true Constitutional reset.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

Just the News has already reported the materials include an FBI memo summarizing an interview agents did in fall 2017 with anti-Trump dossier author Christopher Steele, in which he acknowledged his motives for leaking the Russia collusion narrative during the 2016 U.S. election as well as tasking orders for another confidential human source to spy on the Trump campaign by posing as someone seeking a job.

Officials said they expected the first materials to surface in public by midday Wednesday.

View attachment 963789

Never forget this cocksucker and his "peaceful" transition of power. They are pure scum, ALL of them. Their voters, corrupt or dumb as fuck.

Damn, that picture is Pure CREEPY!!, are you sure that is Not Michael (Michelle)?

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score

View attachment 963789

This is what we needed today, hope its true [emoji1696]
I heard the CEO on Hannity last week talking about this. He seemed very knowledgable, and credible.

Sent From Tapatalk

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Personally I don’t think Trump has the pelotas to release unredacted declassified documents. They got shit on him too. The best Trump will do is pardon Lil Wayne and maybe the Tiger King while Julian Assange remains in a UK prison 🧐 or not?
Fuck them they can’t cause it was a Bullshit trial 8 hours no witness no lawyers bullshit impeachment, Call there bluff 🤬

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Nothings coming Regor. Everything you believed was a lie. Sorry, not sorry.

Like Russia, Russia, Russia.........................moron? 😝

It may or may not get out, but it wasn't a lie. You and your crew are pure scumbag traitors, make sure everyone's safe tomorrow in your pussified fortress clown!! 👍

EDIT: Wrong again SFB

Last edited: