Obamagate -Spy Gate, Obama accused of wiretapping Trump Tower

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
A God Damn set up if ever there was.

Term number two for Trump should be focused on two things. #1, the economy and #2, hanging every single person that participated in this attempted coup. I’d be totally fine with wooden gallows on Pennsylvania Ave, and make the perps walk a couple of miles before their little heads get squeezed off their pencil necks.

fuck democrats

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
A God Damn set up if ever there was.

Term number two for Trump should be focused on two things. #1, the economy and #2, hanging every single person that participated in this attempted coup. I’d be totally fine with wooden gallows on Pennsylvania Ave, and make the perps walk a couple of miles before their little heads get squeezed off their pencil necks.

fuck democrats
Now yore talkin'!!!!
Gallows.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Mr. Bash, I commend you!!

965F2816-B626-4BF3-AC37-E28BB93E1B48.jpeg

You take care of him honey, he’s got a lot of “unmasking” criminals to hang.

wzuber

Reaction score
the plot thickens and the swamp deepens.
I sure hope they can pull the evidence together and expose it during the campaign for presidency. It would be awesome to smoke them and their thieving offspring publicly during the campaign and win the re-election with it too.

wzuber

Reaction score
...and then the screaming from the left will be that he is mentally unfit to stand trial.
True, which would then un-equivocally show/prove that they were pushing an unfit, mentally deficient and inept presidential candidate and yet again what dangerous traitorous pieces of shit we here know the are. They can't have it both ways, yet they will try.
Destroy democrats.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
No they will drop him like a lead balloon and let him fend for himself. Poor bastard has no clue.
True, which would then un-equivocally show/prove that they were pushing an unfit, mentally deficient and inept presidential candidate and yet again what dangerous traitorous pieces of shit we here know the are. They can't have it both ways, yet they will try.
Destroy democrats.
They'll run Pelosi.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
And the deep state will rise to never before seen levels of corruption in the coming months, because a 2nd term Trump has no reason to hold back.

This is an epic battle for America. I’d say, the real civil war is upon us.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit is corrupt and highly partisan.

Listening to the Flynn dismissal case, it's full of a bunch of liberal women that are full of shit.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I just want to take a minute to remind the morons, that Robert Mueller knew within the first days of his investigation that it was founded on completely baseless lies and fabrications, yet he allowed it to run amok for over 2 years as a means of political coup.

🤡 🤡

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I just want to take a minute to remind the morons, that Robert Mueller knew within the first days of his investigation that it was founded on completely baseless lies and fabrications, yet he allowed it to run amok for over 2 years as a means of political coup.

🤡 🤡

F4EC5D97-2D66-4FB1-8288-6A2A3222AFD5.jpeg

And they voted for him twice!!!! 😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Hey RINO's!!!!!!!

F U Umbrella .gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Hahahahahaha, yahoo "news" trying to influence the election like the lefties said Russia was.

Fuck democats
Fuck democats
Fuck democats

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1599773186572.png

How fucking stupid do you have to be to vote for a Democrat? You truly are the dumbest humans to walk the planet currently. It's either that or you're just a corrupt piece of shit.

I see Squeeky is NOW ready to deal with ANTIFA now that his house is being threatened.

LMAO 70's show .gif

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
View attachment 921162

How fucking stupid do you have to be to vote for a Democrat? You truly are the dumbest humans to walk the planet currently. It's either that or you're just a corrupt piece of shit.

I see Squeeky is NOW ready to deal with ANTIFA now that his house is being threatened.

View attachment 921163

From day one Bongino said Mueller's Special Counsel was 'Clean Up on Aisle 5', a clean up operation to bury all the evidence of crimes by the Obama admin, malicious prosecutions that ran well outside of the Russia scope were just a bonus.:)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
From day one Bongino said Mueller's Special Counsel was 'Clean Up on Aisle 5', a clean up operation to bury all the evidence of crimes by the Obama admin, malicious prosecutions that ran well outside of the Russia scope were just a bonus.:)

And we still have dip shits here to this day claiming Russia collusion.................... 😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I don't have the emails because my laptop crashed ~ Lois Lerner And nobody questions this bullshit

As much as I love Trump, it's getting very close to hanging time.

If something isn't done about this utter bullshit, they're going to regret the consequences.

530RL

Reaction score
As much as I love Trump, it's getting very close to hanging time.

If something isn't done about this utter bullshit, they're going to regret the consequences.

How is that 3D chess going after 3.5 years. How many convictions have all the Trump AG's delivered?

Bet you are glad Flynn is no longer in court...........oh wait........

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
How is that 3D chess going after 3.5 years. How many convictions have all the Trump AG's delivered?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And a corrupt piece of shit shows his support of it all..............................

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm predicting a "Bloody October". (for your side)

530RL

Reaction score