WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Obamagate -Spy Gate, Obama accused of wiretapping Trump Tower

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I am fairly certain no conservatives will be swept up in anything Barr has in mind.

So "my side" is just fine.

"Conservatives".............................for Biden

LMAO .gif

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
I am fairly certain no conservatives will be swept up in anything Barr has in mind.

So "my side" is just fine.

Not bad. But I didn't know "Conservatives" could vote for Biden/Harris?

530RL

Reaction score
Not bad. But I didn't know "Conservatives" could vote for Biden/Harris?

In my view of America, a conservative America, the individual has the freedom and liberty to do as they want.

In a Trump America, your America, you must do what Trump and the Government says, and you must subordinate your independence and liberty to him and his government as only he and his government can Make America Great Again.

Trump and Trumpism isn't just a cult, it's a strategy to get you to relinquish your freedom and liberty to the Government, without even a fight.....

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
In my view of America, a conservative America, the individual has the freedom and liberty to do as they want.

In a Trump America, your America, you must do what Trump and the Government says, and you must subordinate your independence and liberty to him and his government as only he and his government can Make America Great Again.

Trump and Trumpism isn't just a cult, it's a strategy to get you to give up your freedom and liberty to the Government, without even a fight.....

Daaamnnn!!!

That’s some trophy level pretzeling right there!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Trump and Trumpism isn't just a cult, it's a strategy to get you to relinquish your freedom and liberty to the Government, without even a fight.....
That last paragraph is straight out of 1984. Are you on heavy medication?

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

OK, I'll go with that. HOWEVER...If Biden were to win, and things turn to shit, I'll remind you of what you said.

530RL

Reaction score
OK, I'll go with that. HOWEVER...If Biden were to win, and things turn to shit, I'll remind you of what you said.

If Biden wins he is probably going to get the Senate too. And in that case people are really going to be pissed they backed Trump.........considering they will naturally take personal responsibility for the candidate they backed and ran........... :)

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
If Biden wins he is probably going to get the Senate too. And in that case people are really going to be pissed they backed Trump.........considering they will naturally take personal responsibility for the candidate they backed and ran........... :)

Something you haven't been able to do 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

4Waters

Reaction score

Yup because the Republicans have been taking away our freedoms to own guns🙄

You're a fucking moron.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I demand the right to utilize slave labor in foreign lands and live under the Constitution in mine!!!!!!!

China man tear .gif

"Conservatives"...........................for Biden. 😂

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

So to avoid this we need to vote for Biden?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
How is that 3D chess going after 3.5 years. How many convictions have all the Trump AG's delivered?

Bet you are glad Flynn is no longer in court...........oh wait........

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You support communists, pedophiles and domestic terrorists.
People like you should start thinking about their future or the lack of one.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Looks like your into solipsism, gaslighting and repetitive brainwashing.
Most luceferian globalist punks are.

500bbc

Reaction score
Daaamnnn!!!

That’s some trophy level pretzeling right there!!
"In my view of America, a conservative America, the individual has the freedom and liberty to do as they want."
He means to do what they can afford to pay for influence for.

Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

and Ben Shapiro has a good rundown on how the Obama administration essentially tried to take down the incoming President using discredited info from a suspected russian spy.
what the fucking hell is going on, and how come there is not a long line of gallows swingers is beyond me.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

and Ben Shapiro has a good rundown on how the Obama administration essentially tried to take down the incoming President using discredited info from a suspected russian spy.
what the fucking hell is going on, and how come there is not a long line of gallows swingers is beyond me.

It's coming one way or another.............................................there is too much out in the public domain now.

The best part is the morally bankrupted scumbags and imbeciles here still refuse to acknowledge it.

Obama crime spree.jpg

The most corrupt EVER!!!!!!!!

@squeezer @RodnJen @530RL @Bobby V @2CHILL

LMAO 70's show .gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Dan Bongino is reporting that the use of National Security Letters to spy on General Flynn and his finances without judicial review were...

AT THE BEHEST OF BARACK OBAMA

This continues to show that this was a suspect (Donald Trump and General Flynn) in search of a crime which is NOT how investigations are supposed to work.

I'm no lawyer but I have to believe this is a felony

FYI: A national security letter (NSL) is an administrative subpoena issued by the United States government to gather information for national security purposes. The National Security Letter provision was/is part of the Patriot Act

Sandlord

Reaction score

now you know why.

Also

Watch for Weissmann to start popping off.
Billy Barnetts 302 states that Weissman was running Mueller’s investigation. (Remember Mueller was unable to answer many questions on the stand! Because he didn’t know the answer).
Weissman happens to be a very good friend and ally of the Clintons. He was even with them on election night.
So It looks like Hillary was running the Russia Collusion Hoax and likely the Investigation into it as well.
We’re going to need more rope.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Sandlord

Reaction score
BREAKING: DC Legal Circles Rumor Says Member of Mueller’s Prosecution Team Has “Flipped” For Durham
Something has happened in the Durham investigation of the origins of the Russia rumor hoax, and a rumor circulating among Washington DC federal criminal defense att0rneys is that a former member of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel’s Office has “flipped” and is providing information to the investigators regarding the work of the SCO.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score