WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OCM Tim?????

JRider

Reaction score
So what ever happened to this guy? By chance, I was researching STV outboard setback wondering what the Parker Enduro guys ran and came across this...

In the end, it was a good year for outboards (the first eight finishers were outboards) while the inboards were fast but couldn’t avoid mechanical problems keeping them out of contention late in the race. The overall winner was Tim McDonald with a little co-driving assistance from Mike Quindazzi. McDonald, the owner of Oregon Custom Marine (a prominent high performance boat dealership with locations in Hillsboro, OR and Lake Havasu City, AZ) was driving in his first Parker Enduro in an STV Mod VP style hull with Merc Offshore 2.5 liter power that he had purchased just a few days prior to the race. Although many seemed to think McDonald was a rookie, he is far from that, having many years of offshore racing experience driving with Mike DeFries in the CRC boat and competing in 2012 in the relatively new P-1 offshore series. McDonald wasn’t the fastest boat on the race course, but he was the most steady, consistent and trouble-free. At the checkered flag (after completing 28 laps of a new 12-mile course) McDonald was five and a half minutes ahead of second place (1st in Division IV) Steve Davis in his ski racing Formula II Nordic Cyclone 21-footer with Merc 300 XS power (co-drivers Todd Haig and Fred Brennan). McDonald’s official finish time was 4 hours, 37 minutes and 36.75 seconds for the 336 mile distance.

http://classiccustomboats.com/boat-racings-longest-day-bluewater-336-enduro/

milkmoney

Reaction score
Here we go...... [emoji6] [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Been over two years, and the cops have done nothing! still putting the case togethers when they have time they say.
Apparently screwing people out of over a million dollars is not worth prosecuting when there are J walkers to be had.
Jwalkers are income. The lawsuit against him is not.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Been over two years, and the cops have done nothing! still putting the case togethers when they have time they say.
Apparently screwing people out of over a million dollars is not worth prosecuting when there are J walkers to be had.

Honestly I am kinda losing faith in that whole program.. pretty mind blowing.

teded

Reaction score
As a contrast, last I knew the guy in Parker who had been cheating so many people was still in jail. I don't think he was near the same dollar level either.

Was that the off road guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tunnel vision

Reaction score
Rumor has it he’s up here screwing over more folks.

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
This is the reason these assholes do theses crimes, nobody cares about the victims so they keep going till they cross the wrong mother f*^%er or a guy with legal connections!

Tank

Reaction score

Still no sightings of your Nordic? I find it so weird it just disappeared. Especially when someone probably thought they were buying it legally, so not necessarily "hiding" it. One of, if not thee nicest Nordic's ever built.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I'm meeting Tim at the bank on Monday at noon if anyone wants to stop by and say Hi.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I wonder if this fuckstick reads the threads about him. ???[emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Thought it might be the marine and off road shop up on the hill leaving town.
We could be talking about the same place, I was never over there, just had a few different people ask me for help after they had been there.

beertruck

Reaction score
[GALLERY=]
IMG_4022 (1).jpg
[/GALLERY][GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Still no sightings of your Nordic? I find it so weird it just disappeared. Especially when someone probably thought they were buying it legally, so not necessarily "hiding" it. One of, if not thee nicest Nordic's ever built.

Tim sold the boat to Jibri Omar Watkins around May of 2014. The boat was last seen in the Sacramento Ca areas near the whiskey sloth marina.
It was reported to have been in some type of accident where the driver backed over someone (not sure if it was on a trailer or water)

Nov 2016, i got a certified letter that the department of justice was trying to seize my boat, as Mr Watkins was involved, and being prosecuted for drug charges. Apparently the DOJ was not sure of the location of my boat, and when they found out they would not be able to seize it as I was still the rightful owner ( still have my title, and its coast guard documented) they stopped looking for it and trying to get Mr Watkins to reveal its location.
I believe the boat is most likely hidden in a warehouse in the sacramento area.
Tim lied to me for over a year that he still had my boat, and made up stories of potential purchasers, test rides, and eventually a sale and that he was wiring the money to me. He is a piece of shit that deserves to rot in jail. My only hope is that he screws someone else, and they do to him what or justice systems is obviously is too lazy to do.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
[GALLERY=] View attachment 609790 [/GALLERY][GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Tim sold the boat to Jibri Omar Watkins around May of 2014. The boat was last seen in the Sacramento Ca areas near the whiskey sloth marina.
It was reported to have been in some type of accident where the driver backed over someone (not sure if it was on a trailer or water)

Nov 2016, i got a certified letter that the department of justice was trying to seize my boat, as Mr Watkins was involved, and being prosecuted for drug charges. Apparently the DOJ was not sure of the location of my boat, and when they found out they would not be able to seize it as I was still the rightful owner ( still have my title, and its coast guard documented) they stopped looking for it and trying to get Mr Watkins to reveal its location.
Tim lied to me for over a year that he still had my boat, and made up stories of potential purchasers, test rides, and eventually a sale and that he was wiring the money to me. He is a piece of shit that deserves to rot in jail. My only hope is that he screws someone else, and they do to him what or justice systems is obviously is too lazy to do.

That picture is on the WA side of the Columbia with PDX across the way and Hood in the background isn't it? Are you from up here in the PNW? Tim was at the Poker Run last year (2016) and when I started to grind on him about owing people money and boats it quickly went south and he scrambled and got the hell out of there. He later was around some of my buddies boats and he was telling them all sorts of shit about how hes invented all this crap for boats, and had one of the fastest on Havasu and blah, blah, blah. My one buddy who knows enough to ask the right questions starting grilling him, and apparently he scampered out on them pretty quickly as well. I have a project going right on the river where I5 crosses so every time I'm up there I jump on the island and drive down to the marinas as see who/what is poking around.

beertruck

Reaction score
That picture is on the WA side of the Columbia with PDX across the way and Hood in the background isn't it? Are you from up here in the PNW? Tim was at the Poker Run last year (2016) and when I started to grind on him about owing people money and boats it quickly went south and he scrambled and got the hell out of there. He later was around some of my buddies boats and he was telling them all sorts of shit about how hes invented all this crap for boats, and had one of the fastest on Havasu and blah, blah, blah. My one buddy who knows enough to ask the right questions starting grilling him, and apparently he scampered out on them pretty quickly as well. I have a project going right on the river where I5 crosses so every time I'm up there I jump on the island and drive down to the marinas as see who/what is poking around.

picture is one Tim used when he listed the boat for sale. Boat was from Tacoma Wa area, I am now on the east coast in new england

spectras only

Reaction score
Dan, you and me would be charged for going over the speed limit pronto, but these scums get away with heavy crimes, most often shielded by slimy lawyers. Rik Arneson will probably never receive payments for the two HD unit he sold to another scammer here in BC, either. BTW, do you still have contacts with some of the PBNW members? Wonder how Caleb or Brad is doing?

Boatmaster

Reaction score
Wow small world. I had no idea that the black flamed 35 Nordic flame was part of OCM deal. That boat was bought by a friend of one of my customers up here in Nor Cal. The customer I'm talking about also happens to be the person the owner of the boat ran over while he was standing in the water at Ski Beach on the delta. I will keep my feelers out for your boat and hope for the best. I do have a large number of customers that are/were friends with the so called new owner.

beertruck

Reaction score
Wow small world. I had no idea that the black flamed 35 Nordic flame was part of OCM deal. That boat was bought by a friend of one of my customers up here in Nor Cal. The customer I'm talking about also happens to be the person the owner of the boat ran over while he was standing in the water at Ski Beach on the delta. I will keep my feelers out for your boat and hope for the best. I do have a large number of customers that are/were friends with the so called new owner.

Thanks Boatmaster
any help would be appreciated. police, coastguard, and insurance company have been no help at all with this.
I have searched the internet for any photos of the boat figuring someone must have seen it, driven in it, or taken a picture of it.
no pictures lead me to believe it is in hiding somewhere.

spectras only

Reaction score
Has anyone heard he is living on a boat in Newport Beach?
Wouldn't surprise me,lol. Scammers like these, always live in places with no known adresses;)
One fucker who screwed me out a few $$$ lived in a tugboat that was placed on top of a 40 container at Shelter Island Marina.:mad:

JRider

Reaction score
[GALLERY=] View attachment 609790 [/GALLERY][GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Shitty for sure, if that was a wrap...what does it look like without it? Also, looks like that dude was being prosecuted for Possession of Marijuana with intent to sell, so the feds could give a fuk less about your situation and they are worried about this guy selling pot.

beertruck

Reaction score
Shitty for sure, if that was a wrap...what does it look like without it? Also, looks like that dude was being prosecuted for Possession of Marijuana with intent to sell, so the feds could give a fuk less about your situation and they are worried about this guy selling pot.

not a wrap, all custom painted. give away would be the black hull, my 28, and 35 were the only all black boats nordic made, so even if it was repainted, or wrapped after, it would still have the black bottom.
Feds were very interested in getting the boat, and filed paperwork to do so until they found out I was still the rightful owner, and they would not get to keep it. They stopped looking for it at that point.

JRider

Reaction score
not a wrap, all custom painted. give away would be the black hull, my 28, and 35 were the only all black boats nordic made, so even if it was repainted, or wrapped after, it would still have the black bottom.
Feds were very interested in getting the boat, and filed paperwork to do so until they found out I was still the rightful owner, and they would not get to keep it. They stopped looking for it at that point.

That sucks, makes you wish they didnt find out it was yours.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Pretty unreal isn’t it? Lol

spectras only

Reaction score
No kidding, cops didn't give a shit about my situation either, they told me to take the guy to court.
I got a picture of Dan's Nordic somewhere when it was still all black, taken during our Vancouver Poker run.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Tell ICE, you "think" an illegal now has your boat .

Hell it can't hurt ............

stoker22405

Reaction score
Hopefully he ran into the wrong guy in a dark alley and is now eating through a straw

rrrr

Reaction score

Every time I see a thread about this it makes me frustrated and angry, but I imagine it's nothing compared to Beertruck's feelings about the issue.

Tim should be arrested for theft. He converted another person's property to cash, and absconded with it. I don't see how it's a civil matter when outright theft is what occurred.

The DA that has the authority to prosecute this is not doing his job IMO. It seems to me that a grand jury should hear the case, and at least make the scumbag appear and then keep eyes on him. Financial records could be subpoenaed, which might lead to the boat's location.

Beertruck, I hope this crap gets resolved soon.

McKay

Reaction score
Did any of the boats ever end up going back to the previous owners in this debacle? I thought something in the AZ law protected all the new owners as they bought them through a licensed broker? And all the previous owners are basically hung out to dry on all of these boats that Tim sold?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I'd look into finding the creep and getting a crew together versed in water boarding techniques. Hopefully find the boat's location or the guy that knows the boat's location and give him a session.

Doesn't seem that the cops would be concerned if either crook got a dose of torture, especially if an anonymous tip came to them with useful information on their case.

We can wish anyway......

Mrs.Racer277

SOCIAL
Reaction score
[GALLERY=] Is this him?
D3A05E6E-7D22-4C18-B104-2A14727929C3.jpeg
[/GALLERY]

Attachments

• B23B4FEE-52F9-4F35-932A-901303C86649.jpeg
    B23B4FEE-52F9-4F35-932A-901303C86649.jpeg
    219.3 KB · Views: 434