WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ocotillo Wells..... Who's Going????????

dezertrider

Reaction score
We are going this weekend the 20th and Holloween weekend the 27th

boatnam2

Reaction score
We were going with a big group, but when i took the southwind to get smogged the brakes were not working to good so now were not going.Sounds like its going to be nice maybe even a little hot.

dezertrider

Reaction score
Ok pussssies,,,,
Turkey day we are heading to Ocotillo staying at Desert Iron Woods space 53. Everyone else seems to be going to Parker. I tore my Bicep and cannot ride so I will work on getting the old Baja bug running.
:lamo
Anyone else gonna be out there??
I need a drinking budy

Have a safe weekend

R

Retired Member

Ok pussssies,,,,
Turkey day we are heading to Ocotillo staying at Desert Iron Woods space 53. Everyone else seems to be going to Parker. I tore my Bicep and cannot ride so I will work on getting the old Baja bug running.
:lamo
Anyone else gonna be out there??
I need a drinking budy

Have a safe weekend

Jsut get your ass to Parker. Get a tent, and make the kids sleep outside. That's what Bildo does to me when I stay at his place.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Dumont Dunes this trip,, but count us in for the next Ocotillo trip.
Time to get a Dove Springs trip organized too.

PunkAssBitch

Reaction score
you know where to find us...same usual spot amongst the rocks LOL. We're heading out Wednesday night.

Desertgirl

Reaction score
Maybe we'll drive over...let the kiddies play, get them out of our hair for a while. :beer

have a few drinks, etc. I'll call you ;)

PunkAssBitch

Reaction score
yup...leaving in about an hour. Maybe we can try to meet at Pumpkin Patch or Gas Dome or somewhere??? (although, remember how well THAT turned out before LOL!)...we also have some peeps (the Samurai crew that came out to Glamis last St. Patty's) that are camping at Superstition & they want to meet up somewhere too...

shoot...maybe we should all just meet up at your place ;) LOL!

dezertrider

Reaction score
:beerI tore my bicep so there will be no riding for me this weekend plus my bike is still in pieces. We are in space 52 or 53 at ironwoods so stop by. Just look for the old Southwind.