WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

oct 20th parker

boatnam2

Reaction score
Anyone going?probaly going to check out the boat races in the morning and go to a wedding at emerald early afternoon.

linds

Reaction score
Nope, I'll be walking in the Komen Race for the Cure on Sunday. Have fun out there Jim :D

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
A wedding at Emerald, now that's something we haven't heard of.

Have fun Jim.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I will be there...you know where to find me, hopefully you guys hang out some more this time.

Im guessing we will probably ave the fight at my place on Sat.
________
Top Penny Stocks

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I will be there...you know where to find me, hopefully you guys hang out some more this time.

Can you help me put into the garage Sat Afternoon/evening Oct 6th?
I'll need help for about 20 minutes.
I can lower the tower, I just need someone to spot the front tubes.

boatnam2

Reaction score

For sure bill,not quite sure what happened last time i know i was on your dock,took dennis to get his boat and then im laying down in bed.sunday afternoon was a little fuzzy to say the least.

boatnam2

Reaction score
A wedding at Emerald, now that's something we haven't heard of.

Have fun Jim.

yea a wedding ron and michele are hooking up,since he is the park big shot now i thing i better attend.Plus he hooked me up with a cottage last weekend when they had given ours away.I can help you with you boat just let me know.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Nope, I'll be walking in the Komen Race for the Cure on Sunday. Have fun out there Jim :D

That is good linds i will do a beer for you do a couple steps for me.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'll be out there for the race and working on my house.. :)

TPC, if you need help and can't find anyone I'll either be down at the bluewater watching the race or at my house. :)

RD

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
yea a wedding ron and michele are hooking up,since he is the park big shot now i thing i better attend.Plus he hooked me up with a cottage last weekend when they had given ours away.I can help you with you boat just let me know.

Tomorrow Oct 6th?

Desertgirl

Reaction score
I think we are going to try to make it, not sure yet, since we will have the kids. But they really want to go too! :p

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Thanks RD.
I'll be at the Bluewater thru Sunday.

BadBlown572

A/B Team Liaison
Reaction score
I am definitely going to be up there. Going to be busy with race prep on probably Thurs-Sat night. After that, I am going to be PLAYING very hard! :)

boatnam2

Reaction score
A bit fuzzy? I totally blanked on how I got to my boat. Thanks for the ride! I thought you guys were coming back over, but when I was driving around waiting for the trailer, your boat was on the beach...... I figured that you wouldn't be back. It was fun hanging out on RB's dock, we have to do it again on the 20th.

I am putting in my reservations.

I almost spit on my computer screen.;););)

yea man that was fun,that last drink put me over the edge.I think we pulled up on the beach decided we better call it a day.See you on the 20th:beer

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Can you help me put into the garage Sat Afternoon/evening Oct 6th?
I'll need help for about 20 minutes.
I can lower the tower, I just need someone to spot the front tubes.

I wont be out there until the 20th, was going to try for this wekeend, but stuff came up. and the bank account told me differently
________
EXTREME VAPORIZER REVIEW

Last edited:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
For sure bill,not quite sure what happened last time i know i was on your dock,took dennis to get his boat and then im laying down in bed.sunday afternoon was a little fuzzy to say the least.

A bit fuzzy? I totally blanked on how I got to my boat. Thanks for the ride! I thought you guys were coming back over, but when I was driving around waiting for the trailer, your boat was on the beach...... I figured that you wouldn't be back. It was fun hanging out on RB's dock, we have to do it again on the 20th.

there seems to be a trend here,,,,come party on the dock and leave a little fuzzy :hmm I dont recall you guys leaving, I just remember telling everyone. you guys will be right back (I might have been saying it at 2am too)
________
Suzuki mr wagon

Last edited: