WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Octane Marine

havasu5150

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with this shop? Pros, Cons.

EBT531

Reaction score
Nothing but good things. Charlie and sonny did a complete motor rebuild for me with no issues. His guys put towels on everything, no shoes in your boat and it comes back cleaner than you dropped it off. He has a new location last year with a storage facility as well. Beautiful shop with room for a good number of boats inside. Check their FB page and you‘ll see some of the security videos he posts.

havasu5150

Reaction score
Well he must not need my business, left three messages, with no return call.

Reactions: DWC

OCTANE MARINE

Reaction score
Well he must not need my business, left three messages, with no return call.
We have a message from you on Friday at 3:45 Pm assuming you are Chuck. I do apologize you have not been called back yet it has been a crazy day and we have not returned all of the calls yet since Friday. Feel free to text the shop number when you are available and I will call you back.

havasu5150

Reaction score
We have a message from you on Friday at 3:45 Pm assuming you are Chuck. I do apologize you have not been called back yet it has been a crazy day and we have not returned all of the calls yet since Friday. Feel free to text the shop number when you are available and I will call you back.
I appreciate the follow up. yes that was me on Friday, left one on Thursday as well and I spoke with someone on Wednesday, explained what was needed and he was going to check with regarding scheduling to get it off of the trailer for thorough inspection by the claim adjuster. I will reach out to you tomorrow afternoon. Thank you.

havasu5150

Reaction score
First class shop!
I agree. stopped by today and was extremely impressed by the operation. Charlie gave me a complete tour, I saw boats in various stages of repair and all I can say is this shop is bad ass. Looking forward to getting my Conquest taken care of now and moving forward.