WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Odd places in lake Havasu

MooreMoney

Reaction score
I came across this odd bar last weekend. Frank-n-stein pub I didn’t go in but looks off the beaten path
53794FCF-8064-4954-821A-86C2DBC8B14D.jpeg

What other odd places are in lake Havasu?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I always thought "The Spot" at the top of McCulloch was a random place off the beaten path.

Ironically enough there's a lot of people that have beers in there (even though they don't have kids). Thane from Nordic has been known to have the occasional beer in there and grab a pizza on the way home.

I wasn't overly impressed with the food, so I don't go much, but have been meaning to give it a second chance.

RD

kevnmcd

Reaction score
The 'R' bar down on Hwy 95 south side.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
No name is a cool little spot for sure..
No Name Bar and Desert Martini are our go to for Havasu dive bars.

So I’m in the spot right now and the locals are talking about going to the Frankenstein bar tomorrow because they have never been in there. Lol.

Lil'Moni77

Reaction score
I used to live in Havsu, and never heard of Frankenstein or "no Name"... been to all the others... I still love BJ's for some Sunday Football... :)

MooreMoney

Reaction score

Groper

Reaction score
I do love the old spots mentioned especially "The Office" so does anyone remember the "Pig'n'Swig" it's now a Thai rest. off the 95 ? great times :D

rvir4us

Anyone got some jack d?
Reaction score
How about MAX AND MA’S?? Anyone remember that place.. Had good family style food back in the 80s and 90s

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Stagger Lee's.
Now that's a dive bar.
Blondie's out that same way is actually pretty good.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
How about MAX AND MA’S?? Anyone remember that place.. Had good family style food back in the 80s and 90s
That place was always our go-to when in town ...what happened to it ?

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
That place was always our go-to when in town ...what happened to it ?
He retired and handed it over and then it closed up. He was my neighbor when I first moved here. He missed the hustle and bustle of a city life and moved back to downtown San Diego to enjoy the people watching. As he put it.

Dalton

Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Stagger Lee's.
Now that's a dive bar.
Blondie's out that same way is actually pretty good.

I used to live out in desert hills and would hit both almost every night, and stearns when that was open

Heylam

Reaction score
I do love the old spots mentioned especially "The Office" so does anyone remember the "Pig'n'Swig" it's now a Thai rest. off the 95 ? great times :D

Wine em, dine em, the swine em. Used to have one of their t shirts, wife hated it.

Taboma

Reaction score
That place was The Best !!! In fact they had one here in north county San Diego too, so when the one opened in Havasu we were
instant regulars.
Funny, reading this thread and after being in Havasu for over 25 years I'm emotionally confused. I've never been to any of those places, although we drove past that Frank-n-Stein place the other day --- now Uncle Kennys, you bet, again regulars.
If I didn't know any better :confused: I'd be inclined to think all some of you do is eat and drink, LOL :rolleyes: