WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Off road brothers! Suggested 5th wheel garage size

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Alright off road buddys,
Looking for the future and have seen about every 5th wheel layout possible. Now its been about 5 years since the glamis/sand car days.
So what garage length is needed if you are looking for a 4/5 seat dual sport LS car as a toy. I wanna say we had a weurth car that was 15’ o.a., a buddies all star was huge and longer, i think a buddies wicked fit in his garage but dont recall the length.
What say you boys!??

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Oh ya and it has to be a separated garage haha cant get her to agree on an all in one space 🤦🏽‍♂️

lenmann

Reaction score
Grand Design Momentum 398M has an 18' garage. I like mine and I'm just carrying a 2 seat RZR, If I ever move to a 4 seater I will still have spare room.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This is why I didn't buy a toy hauler. Couldn't find one to fit Jeep in a garage set up. I'm sure they are out there but everything seems to be suited to the RZR world. If I sell the 5th wheel and get into hauling the jeep around, I will be looking into buying 40ft'ish gooseneck trailer, setting 28-30ish 5th wheel box on it, and leaving the rear bed of the trailer to load the Jeep. There are some real nice set ups, and you don't have to worry about spills, smells, mud, etc....

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
This is why I didn't buy a toy hauler. Couldn't find one to fit Jeep in a garage set up. I'm sure they are out there but everything seems to be suited to the RZR world. If I sell the 5th wheel and get into hauling the jeep around, I will be looking into buying 40ft'ish gooseneck trailer, setting 28-30ish 5th wheel box on it, and leaving the rear bed of the trailer to load the Jeep. There are some real nice set ups, and you don't have to worry about spills, smells, mud, etc....
Ya thats a sweet sounding set up there!! 👍🏽
that is the one thing that is attractive about DuneSport Toyhaulers, they basically do all custom builds at decent prices. Have seen some of their videos of guys fitting their jeeps and stuff in them but some stories i have heard is their build quality is actually worse then the usual standard in the trailer world haha. But havent been able to get any info within the last couple years to see if it got better.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
The 51 foot sample floor plan would work.:D