WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Off-road rides

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I know it’s summertime but I was thinking about next seasons big rides. Who has interest in doing any of the following?

Two day trip to Alamo lake (same way we went last time)
Two day trip to Alamo lake ( go down to planet ranch to Swansea to Alamo and back the same way as number 1)
Day trip to oatman and back with a stop at topock (return at night)

Lastly the big one the entire peace trail all 750 miles of it 5 day trip.

I have all of these mapped out on gps. I’m mostly looking for serious people to do the az peace trail.

Who is interested and what dates do you propose?

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Going to coral pink dunes tomorrow, going on trail #20 takes you to back side of Zion

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We're always up for rides.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
I’m ready for a camping trail trip , RV , camp fire , bbq , cold beer

DLC

Reaction score
I’m up for some, maybe all of the rides, it all depends on timing and what’s going on at work. Hard to tell when the phone rings and people want stuff completed.

As of right now I only have my jeeps, but in the near future I want to get a rzr for these rides. Rhino might be sold in the next week....

thmterry

Reaction score
We are RZR riding through Last Chance canyon this Saturday if anyone wants to join us. Weather for Inyokern California Saturday 76 degrees.:D

grumpy88

Reaction score
We are RZR riding through Last Chance canyon this Saturday if anyone wants to join us. Weather for Inyokern California Saturday 76 degrees.:D
Always a good time . If it was not mothers day weekend I would of liked to join the ride

thmterry

Reaction score
Always a good time . If it was not mothers day weekend I would of liked to join the ride

We are just going to stage from my house. So just a day ride and everyone can be home for Mothers day.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Anyone want to go to coral pink dunes this weekend ? Sand or trails works for us

Andy01

Reaction score
The piece trail is somewhat interesting to me. Seems it might neat, then it seems it might be long.

DLC

Reaction score
I know it’s been posted here before but a buddy did a rzr ride from Yuma up to Alamo and Havasu and then back to Yuma, 4-5 day trip stayed in hotels.
I don’t know if he was on the peace trail or not

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I know it’s been posted here before but a buddy did a rzr ride from Yuma up to Alamo and Havasu and then back to Yuma, 4-5 day trip stayed in hotels.
I don’t know if he was on the peace trail or not
More than likely they were on most of the peace trail

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I’d be game as long as i have enough heads up, and somewhere to leave my truck and flatbed

1cole280S

Reaction score
I hope to get a rzr before next season!! But I’m a great beer bitch!
Hay DLC. You need to come and buy this rzr so you can make these trips...... just sayin.... it’s always better to be rippin through the trails in your own rzr....... you need to get that rhinosore sold before season hits.....
just passing through thread and thought I’d rub it in a little......
Have a good weekend!!!!!!!

Reactions: DLC

DLC

Reaction score
Hay DLC. You need to come and buy this rzr so you can make these trips...... just sayin.... it’s always better to be rippin through the trails in your own rzr....... you need to get that rhinosore sold before season hits.....
just passing through thread and thought I’d rub it in a little......
Have a good weekend!!!!!!!

Sorry, late post but you responded on our anniversary!!! 8/11/01. I just noticed the date today

I need to get the rhino sold before I can get the wife to buy in... I think I have a buyer for my rhino.... buy the way!

DLC

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I have a quad and a dirt bike to sell, and I'll buy a RZR.

Desert season is coming up!

Post up what ya got for sale on RDP.... take a tip from Steve, 2FF, and ask what they are worth or opinions, If you were going to sell them...

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
Desert season is coming up!

Post up what ya got for sale on RDP.... take a tip from Steve, 2FF, and ask what they are worth or opinions, If you were going to sell them...

Will do.

CL and RDP--Ive got an '05 TRX400 and an '02 KDX200.

DLC

Reaction score
Will do.

CL and RDP--Ive got an '05 TRX400 and an '02 KDX200.

Those are both great and solid rides. I’ve had a TRX 400, and have had a buddy with a kdx200! They should sell fairly quick get them cleaned up oils changed and clean the air filters... ready to roll so to speak

1cole280S

Reaction score
Sorry, late post but you responded on our anniversary!!! 8/11/01. I just noticed the date today

I need to get the rhino sold before I can get the wife to buy in... I think I have a buyer for my rhino.... buy the way!
No Worries!!! I don’t always watch the post date....
Have a great day!!!!