WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Off to Baja...beer is on me!!

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Takin a tour to Baja, beer is on me in Ensanada (Paris de Panocha!), and San Felipe (Miramar, and Christy's) on Friday....

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If I would've known a little further in advance I would've atleast ventured down to Ensenada with you!

RD <---- loves mex!

boatnam2

Reaction score
would llike to hook up on a trip sometime BBD.:beer

BajaMike

Reaction score
Takin a tour to Baja, beer is on me in Ensanada (Paris de Panocha!), and San Felipe (Miramar, and Christy's) on Friday....

I think this is lobster season too........:D

lobster.jpg

I can't seem to post pics properly here......:swear

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
If I would've known a little further in advance I would've atleast ventured down to Ensenada with you!

RD <---- loves mex!

The trip from hell...lead rider has a "yard sale" outside of San Felipe, goes to the hospital with broken rib....one customer is a cry baby, too long of rides!! Fockin pussy, then the guy that crashed pulls out in front of a Mexican in Ensenada leaving to take the customers back to the airport, a girl in the other car is hurt, and he is focked. Spends 5 hours at the police station and is cut loose, (pays to know important people in town!) and finally crossed the border at 11 PM!!!

Now I gotta go unload bikes and wash them.....:fsakes

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I thought you did offroad excursions deep down in Baja?

Are you doing excursions where you actually ride down to and through baja?

RD

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
If it was a little more notice we would made it to San Felipe.
Love that place.

boatnam2

Reaction score
The trip from hell...lead rider has a "yard sale" outside of San Felipe, goes to the hospital with broken rib....one customer is a cry baby, too long of rides!! Fockin pussy, then the guy that crashed pulls out in front of a Mexican in Ensenada leaving to take the customers back to the airport, a girl in the other car is hurt, and he is focked. Spends 5 hours at the police station and is cut loose, (pays to know important people in town!) and finally crossed the border at 11 PM!!!

Now I gotta go unload bikes and wash them.....:fsakes
whew rough trip.

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
I thought you did offroad excursions deep down in Baja?

Are you doing excursions where you actually ride down to and through baja?

RD

We do it all, motorcycles, and quads, and maybe rhino soon if the demand is high enough.

We do alot of Ensanada to San Felipe and back tours.

A few times a year we go to Cabo, 6 day ride, and not for the faint of heart!!!

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
My Brother in law and a few friends went on one of BBD's excusions two years ago, they are still braggin about it saying that was the best ride they've ever done.

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
My Brother in law and a few friends went on one of BBD's excusions two years ago, they are still braggin about it saying that was the best ride they've ever done.

Thanks Billy...they are repeat customers, and they are a great group, like most of our business, we love the repeat guys.