WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Official Grizwald Aquatic Towing thread!!!

TAF

Reaction score
Feel free to post up every and all pics of your boat being towed by Gus' Eliminator:bowdown: Brian I believe I texted you some I took w/ my phone but can't down load myself. We can start a roll call of past victims too.

1. Outdrive1
2. TAF

Attachments

• grizwald aqua towing.jpg
    grizwald aqua towing.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 868

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
It's amazing what that boat will tow, at least when there is gas in it. :D

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
Nice to see we have something similar to seatow on our Az lakes :thumbsup is that Pleasant? :hmm

Mrssquirtnmyload

sharing is caring
Reaction score
Oh don't worry Rob we have some of you too!! I think you were the "first" to tow out into the lake... :D:D

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Oh don't worry Rob we have some of you too!! I think you were the "first" to tow out into the lake... :D:D

TAF is either pissed or that nasty menace constipation has set in. :D

Attachments

• IMG_258.jpg.jpeg
    IMG_258.jpg.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 500

TAF

Reaction score

Yes, I think that was the first I've heard of anyone being towed out onto the lake from the dock / ramp knowing I'd need towed back in:rolleyes: Isn't that the day we saw the eagle swoop down, catch a fish and head for the cliff below the dam where the base jumper had died that day? or was that the next day:hmm

TAF

Reaction score
TAF is either pissed or that nasty menace constipation has set in. :D

I wasn't pissed that my boat broke downthe first day of a 4 day Parker weekend, I was stressed that my sis :grumble: flew from TX for the third time to go boating and it was already broken and the previous 2 times my jet boat broke down too:swear:

BTW, NO Constipation that weekend, I was on a RoadRaper marathon weekend Sat. (boat was already broke and I wasn't driving but surprisingly still standing & walking)

Reaction score
460<<<<DOING THE HAPPY DANCE.

The griz aint towed me in.

And the me holding on at nite pic doesnt count. I was hitching a ride:D:D

:champagne::champagne::champagne:

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Nice to see we have something similar to seatow on our Az lakes :thumbsup is that Pleasant? :hmm

There is also a "River Rescue" tow service in the Lake Mohave, BHC/Laughlin area. Vessel Assist rarely comes north of Needles, so the BHC PD, Az F&G, and NV F&G call River Rescue when towing is needed in the Mohave/ BHC area............Ray

Mrssquirtnmyload

sharing is caring
Reaction score
Yes, I think that was the first I've heard of anyone being towed out onto the lake from the dock / ramp knowing I'd need towed back in:rolleyes: Isn't that the day we saw the eagle swoop down, catch a fish and head for the cliff below the dam where the base jumper had died that day? or was that the next day:hmm

I believe it was the day of the eagle swooping down. It was one of the two days we were out there but I don't think we had to tow ya in or out the second day :D:D lol

Good times :champagne::champagne:

Reaction score
Not yet..... :cool:
Thought for a brief second on sunday I was going to become the next on the list but she made it back to the trailor on her own power. Whew

I heard billy saw sum action sunday. Did his boat tow good?

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
Feel free to post up every and all pics of your boat being towed by Gus' Eliminator:bowdown: Brian I believe I texted you some I took w/ my phone but can't down load myself. We can start a roll call of past victims too.

1. Outdrive1 x2
2. TAF x4?
3. cave
:D

DSCN0266.jpg

DSCN0274.jpg

attachment-3-5.jpg

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score

hell yeah. as long as i'm there, i gotcha covered :D
the pics with outdrive1's boat was bartlett. the rest are at saguaro.

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
460<<<<DOING THE HAPPY DANCE.

The griz aint towed me in.

And the me holding on at nite pic doesnt count. I was hitching a ride:D:D

:champagne::champagne::champagne:

lol, yeah but i got tons of other ammo....................:D

DSCN0340-1.jpg

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
Thought for a brief second on sunday I was going to become the next on the list but she made it back to the trailor on her own power. Whew

I heard billy saw sum action sunday. Did his boat tow good?

i was ready and able :D yes, billy stole the griz's thunder on sunday when james broke down. the griz was upset for a bit but that went away as soon as we saw billy hose them down 4 times with his roost. james wanted to go faster lol. e wouldn't let me get close enough for a pic, i was crying from laughing so hard. james and the 3 chicks were dripping wet....still LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
hell yeah. as long as i'm there, i gotcha covered :D
the pics with outdrive1's boat was bartlett. the rest are at saguaro.

Cool :thumbsup I can tell saguaro but I haven't been to bartlett yet since I move here :hmm I know, I know :hmm everyone tells me it's one of the best lake here in the valley :D

TAF

Reaction score
lol, yeah but i got tons of other ammo....................:D

DSCN0340-1.jpg

Nice oar dude...............are you going to be at Saguaro this Sat or Sun?:hmm I plan to make it.
I lost your cell # when my phone took a you know what.

Reaction score
Nice oar dude...............are you going to be at Saguaro this Sat or Sun?:hmm I plan to make it.
I lost your cell # when my phone took a you know what.
Not gunna be out this weekend.

Motor is still on the stand.

Reaction score
Hopefully mine doesn't end up there again:hmm
It will be fine. Yours is running good

Just dont use to much gasket sealer or you end up with this. Guess this is why my oil pressure was being weird:D

TAF

Reaction score
always good to find out what went wrong:rolleyes:
could catch and suggestion

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Who Has the Pics of me Hauling In 3 J/B off of pleasent a couple of years ago../????????:D

Or Me Thowing Up ..????

Reaction score
Who Has the Pics of me Hauling In 3 J/B off of pleasent a couple of years ago../????????:D

Or Me Thowing Up ..????
This is the only pic i can find that you might remember

harwick2013.jpg

cave

Reaction score

1. Outdrive1
2. TAF
3. cave
:blah::blah::blah::grumble::D
attachment-3-5.jpg

Thanks for the tow Grizload:D
new blown motor, low fuel pressure & 90mph run = tow behind the Grizwald:champagne:

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
well the griz outdid its self today. c mon cave. i saw you takin some pics of the latest victim :D

cave

Reaction score
well the griz outdid its self today. c mon cave. i saw you takin some pics of the latest victim :D

Ok ok :D Add the pon tooner to the list. Freaking AAA on H2O Way to be Brian:thumbsup
Photo_040509_011-1.jpg