WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Offshore Marine, Henderson Nv

RCDave

Reaction score
Want to give a huge thanks and shout-out to Namba860 here on RDP and Offshore Marine.

I placed on order for various Mercury Marine parts and supplies and he provided exemplary service and turnaround on the orders. Offshore Marine is now my go-to supplier!

Namba tried to convince me to take the RDP discount on the order. However, I refused, wanting to support such a solid RDP sponsor.

@namba860

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
I second the motion!!! Shane did the same for me except my broke ass gladly accepted the RDP discount!!

I will for sure be buying from him again.

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score
They are a great group for sure. If I don’t get my parts online, I definitely get it in town from shane. Doesn’t hurt that I live 5 minutes away.
What is the RDP discount you’re speaking of? Didn’t know about it...

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC

TCHB

Reaction score
Great to see a company that does a good job.

cole_skier

Reaction score
Had Shane and his crew service my boat this year and I will be back. Boat was cleaner when I picked it up than when I left it. Fantastic customer service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guest hs

Reaction score
They are a great group for sure. If I don’t get my parts online, I definitely get it in town from shane. Doesn’t hurt that I live 5 minutes away.
What is the RDP discount you’re speaking of? Didn’t know about it...
Any RDP member will receive a 15 % discount on any Mercury, Volvo, Honda or Tohatsu parts. Major assy. like engines and drive members will receive 10% on them. I offer free delivery to Lake Havasu. I leave every Thursday back to Havasu so if you can call text or pm me before 4:00 on Thursday I can bring them with me and meet up with you in Havasu usually West Marine parking lot is a good central location I make the drops to. So please members take advantage of this.