WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OG roll call?

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Stopped in, how ya doin' D?
Been thinking about this place since you sent me that text a while back, finally have time, (LOL) to stop by..
My how things have changed.

Hope everyone is safe and keeping their wits about them...this mess is just getting a head of steam, we ain't even to the end of the beginning yet.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Stopped in, how ya doin' D?
Been thinking about this place since you sent me that text a while back, finally have time, (LOL) to stop by..
My how things have changed.

Hope everyone is safe and keeping their wits about them...this mess is just getting a head of steam, we ain't even to the end of the beginning yet.
Jeff, good to see you here, always a pleasure my friend.

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
<------#26. Is that OG enough?

Still around but mainly lurking.

Last edited:

whiteworks

Reaction score
<------#26. Is that OG enough?

Still around but mainly lurking.
Sure is 👍 I still wonder if it’s legal for me to drink an beer, while driveling a boat, while wearing a sidearm if I’m am not impaired in the slightest 😂

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
WW the answer to your question is...

Only if you are wearing a blue Fox's tank top, stare back shades, cut off jean shorts, and the sidearm is a pearl handled single action .44 magnum revolver.
And ya got it in a cross draw rig. And your cowboy boots are polished. Hat is your choice, but must be wearing a cover...

Last edited:

C-2

Reaction score
Dang, oldschool. Welcome back :)

whiteworks

Reaction score
WW the answer to your question is...

Only if you are wearing a tank top, stare back shades, and the sidearm is a pearl handled single action .44 magnum revolver.
And your boots are polished. And ya got it in a cross draw rig.
Obviously you’ve boated with me before😃

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Welcome back man!! It's been like 5 years........good to see you back.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Damn!! So glad to see you come back Dylan! Missed ya in here. I still have and wear that Parker 300 shirt btw. If you remember that evening still.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
What’s up Inmates? I busy Living the dream in NC. Lake Norman/ Mooresville is awesome. Having fun selling boats. Sold 120 last year... Think I’m good at this shit. Zero stress from owning a business in CA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
Sometimes, it’s a odd thing figuring out what to do with that accidental skill setS I’ve aquired. I try no to work on houses for other people but still seem to end up doing a house every so often. I have no idea how people survive as general contractors, when I tell people I have no idea how long their project will take or how much it will cost they start trippin.😂 I’d rather just mess around in the shop and make cool shit.

I hear ya, I put the contractor license away and been working for a large homebuilder, It's a great gig. I absolutely love those boards, that kind of surfboard building is a lost art you've found.

whiteworks

Reaction score
Welcome back man!! It's been like 5 years........good to see you back.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Wow 5 years, no shit, man I blink and a year peels off the calendar these days LOL

whiteworks

Reaction score
Damn!! So glad to see you come back Dylan! Missed ya in here. I still have and wear that Parker 300 shirt btw. If you remember that evening still.

You’re gonna have to remind me of that evening Kevin, for some reason I suspect I may have been on one at the time and that tends to effect ones recollection of events😂

whiteworks

Reaction score
I hear ya, I put the contractor license away and been working for a large homebuilder, It's a great gig. I absolutely love those boards, that kind of surfboard building is a lost art you've found.
You still skating? I lost about 40lbs and started hitting the pools again, you don’t stop skating because you’re old, you stop skating because you’re fat LOL
C31F3591-7C07-4D5B-AE55-3053A8EB8798.jpeg

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
I still check things here regularly, but dont post much. Good to see that a lot of old time members are still around

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
You’re gonna have to remind me of that evening Kevin, for some reason I suspect I may have been on one at the time and that tends to effect ones recollection of events[emoji23]
Haha! Yeah.... It was definitely one of those evenings. It was at RD's Parker house after all. I believe it was the time when a monsoon rolled through and everybody was freaking out about water getting in their boats so we were scattering to cover them.

whiteworks

Reaction score
What’s up Inmates? I busy Living the dream in NC. Lake Norman/ Mooresville is awesome. Having fun selling boats. Sold 120 last year... Think I’m good at this shit. Zero stress from owning a business in CA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sounds like NC is suiting you well. I came to the conclusion quite some time ago that if you don’t give a shit, stress isn’t an issue LOL

whiteworks

Reaction score
Haha! Yeah.... It was definitely one of those evenings. It was at RD's Parker house after all. I believe it was the time when a monsoon rolled through and everybody was freaking out about water getting in their boats so we were scattering to cover them.

I can tell you right now it wasn’t me tripping on my boat getting wet, boats get wet, fuck it no time to be trippin on dumb shit😂 That was a good time in the keys back then👍

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I can tell you right now it wasn’t me tripping on my boat getting wet, boats get wet, fuck it no time to be trippin on dumb shit[emoji23] That was a good time in the keys back then[emoji106]
Yeah it was. I still kick myself for not buying your Stoker from you.

whiteworks

Reaction score
View attachment 857226
Nice! yep still skate'n, this is a typical day in the life, cruising the hood with 1 of 9 grand kids. Is that half pipe in your backyard?
No that ramp is up in HMB, it’s perfect transition, sheeted in skatelite and built like a tank. It sits out in a field over looking the ocean in front of a nice little break. Pure bliss, and good vibes at that spot. I’ve got some legit spot here in town to skate though. Full pipe in our local park😉
06D6DFC0-9C31-4BD5-83CD-052A804E0DDB.jpeg

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Just had a LSD flashback of all the shit that we did
Fucking amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whiteworks

Reaction score
Just had a LSD flashback of all the shit that we did
Fucking amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was some good shit, I’m still trippin 😂this ride ain’t over yet though, I’m going hard until it’s lights out 😉