WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OG roll call?

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
No that ramp is up in HMB, it’s perfect transition, sheeted in skatelite and built like a tank. It sits out in a field over looking the ocean in front of a nice little break. Pure bliss, and good vibes at that spot. I’ve got some legit spot here in town to skate though. Full pipe in our local park😉 View attachment 857286

Sweat! That pic reminds me of Steves SoBay skate park from the 70's in Torrance. We have some nice parks out here I use to frequent with my kids but they're all grown out and doing their own thing, gotta work on the next generation. Good to see ya back around and keep us posted on those board builds & skate pics.

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Been off this forum for a long time, decided to check in and see who’s still around. Forgot my damn password but got that sorted out with some help from the HNIC. Interesting and unique events we are seeing unfold currently, this place was always cool because of the diversified backgrounds, skill sets, and breadth of knowledge that each member brought to the table. Decided to check in and see what’s up, maybe pick up some factual information, share some factual information, but more so maybe share in some levity if that’s still acceptable. I’d post a picture of my wife’s tits, but she’d fuck me up and it’s not like I bought her a new set that are worth showing off anyways. 😂

Who’s still around? View attachment 856361

What happened to the Riviera build for a family member of yours? That was/is a bitchen car 👍👍

Welcome back

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
What happened to the Riviera build for a family member of yours? That was/is a bitchen car 👍👍

Welcome back
That car was pretty sweet, ran down the freeway at 80mph like a Cadillac (which incidentally gen1 Rivieras were designed to be) My cousin enjoyed the car for a while, ran it around Dana Point. That car was Sano, but it’s was also 1963 technology, you have to tinker on old cars and that really isn’t my cousins deal so he sold it. I think if the rivi’s ever really hit, he’ll look back at that as one he should have kept. We all heave that car LOL
B43AC729-F200-48E8-BAB5-7DB24B18B346.png
53BE2D5A-420B-4254-96C2-CF13EF44D7B3.png
73676FD0-E29B-485D-9B84-1F871613C28E.jpeg

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
That car was pretty sweet, ran down the freeway at 80mph like a Cadillac (which incidentally gen1 Rivieras were designed to be) My cousin enjoyed the car for a while, ran it around Dana Point. That car was Sano, but it’s was also 1963 technology, you have to tinker on old cars and that really isn’t my cousins deal so he sold it. I think if the rivi’s ever really hit, he’ll look back at that as one he should have kept. We all heave that car LOL View attachment 858803 View attachment 858804 View attachment 858805

Such a sweet car! Its actually a dream car of mine, and a '63 specifically. I was secretly hoping it was still around and for sale

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Been off this forum for a long time, decided to check in and see who’s still around. Forgot my damn password but got that sorted out with some help from the HNIC. Interesting and unique events we are seeing unfold currently, this place was always cool because of the diversified backgrounds, skill sets, and breadth of knowledge that each member brought to the table. Decided to check in and see what’s up, maybe pick up some factual information, share some factual information, but more so maybe share in some levity if that’s still acceptable. I’d post a picture of my wife’s tits, but she’d fuck me up and it’s not like I bought her a new set that are worth showing off anyways. 😂

Who’s still around?

Happy B-day Dylan. Glad to see you trolling the waters again.

old rigger

Reaction score
That car was pretty sweet, ran down the freeway at 80mph like a Cadillac (which incidentally gen1 Rivieras were designed to be) My cousin enjoyed the car for a while, ran it around Dana Point. That car was Sano, but it’s was also 1963 technology, you have to tinker on old cars and that really isn’t my cousins deal so he sold it. I think if the rivi’s ever really hit, he’ll look back at that as one he should have kept. We all heave that car LOL View attachment 858803 View attachment 858804 View attachment 858805

I wish I'd kept my '63. Drove up to Sacramento to buy it from the original owner's daughter. He had recently passed at 90 and this was the last new car he bought. Lost his left leg in WWII and the carpet where your left foot would normally rest wasn't worn at all. Original paint, interior and so on. God, it was a clean car with ridiculously low milage and I should have kept it. It was my daily at the time, 10 years ago, and I got tired of getting 7 mpg around town.

Of course now I want another one but the prices since I sold mine have gone crazy. I'm an idiot.

My buddy's blue '64 that he finished about 5 years ago, super nice.

63riv1.jpg
DSC_1787.jpg