WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Oh its safe

azsunfun

Reaction score
i don't listen to technocrat blowhards in the first place! when the government acts to supress my rights, i stand for mine, and yours, never did mask thing , nor should you have. 5000 deaths unreported by the agency you mention. hang them all!!!

702sandman

Reaction score
The way I see it, I know 4 people who were healthy and living a great life and they are dead from COVID , I don’t know any person close to me who’s died from the vaccine so to me it is the safer option. Shit even Donald got his shot and he was the one who pushed for it in record time 😂😂

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Have you ever seen an ad for a drug that doesn't have a shit load of side effects?
Everyday there are ads on TV, listing what's wrong, what miracle pill will fix it...and how many ways the cure may kill you.
I see ads all the time for things that I have...for now I just choose to deal with them. My pain can go away, at the slight risk of death.
I'll deal with my pains.

azsunfun

Reaction score
The way I see it, I know 4 people who were healthy and living a great life and they are dead from COVID , I don’t know any person close to me who’s died from the vaccine so to me it is the safer option. Shit even Donald got his shot and he was the one who pushed for it in record time 😂😂
the SHOT was'nt available! not drug he had, remember the drugs the know all government agency's banned from the people, that are now safe? makes me wonder😒

Andy B.

Reaction score

IMO Trump dropped the ball on the that he should have pushed hard on the treatment part but then again he was attacked by libs. That didn't fit their narrative along with the Rhinos and Republicans fuck them also they're letting this happen to!!

Andy B.

Reaction score
Also where was the warning in the beginning??!! And the adds running on the radio there is no fast talker lol at the end with a disclaimer!! All you hear is it's safe for you and kids WTF ever....

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Have you ever seen an ad for a drug that doesn't have a shit load of side effects?

But, you do not have just about everyone pushing you to take it and some forcing people to take those drugs you are talking about.
I am not an antivaxxer. I just want more testing, so I can make an informed decision on weather I take it or not.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
But, you do not have just about everyone pushing you to take it and some forcing people to take those drugs you are talking about.
I am not an antivaxxer. I just want more testing, so I can make an informed decision on weather I take it or not.
A vaccine? with these results, 5,000+ dead and 10's of thousands injured has never in the history of medicine been approved for use. Even with that said, it did save older people, but for younger healthy people your odds are probably better with getting covid.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
The gov can’t even push the military to get it as it’s not FDA approved.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
You do realize that COVID itself also causes inflammatory disorders particularly prevalent in children. What you are telling me is the vaccine works because it causes the same immune system reaction but to a lesser degree in a far, far lesser percentile. You do realize 5000 is nothing compared to the number of shots given. Death by COVID is waaaay more likely than a bad reaction to the shot. To each their own. I’m a numbers man and go with the best odds.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Define Healthy? No Co-Morbidities in all 4 people? 99.99% of people who died WITH Covid had 1 or more. Only 0.001% who actually died FROM covid 19 had zero co-morbidites.

Last edited:

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Define Healthy? No Co-Morbidities in all 4 people? 99.99% of people who died WITH Covid has 1 or more. Only 0.01% who actually died FROM covid 19 had zero co-morbidites.
But on the flip side 5000 people from 323M vaccines given this far is .000015%

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Also where was the warning in the beginning??!! And the adds running on the radio there is no fast talker lol at the end with a disclaimer!! All you hear is it's safe for you and kids WTF ever....

Typical pharmaceutical ads are for drugs that are given liability protections from the .gov.

The companies making these vaccines have been given immunity from all liability, so there’s no reason to have the fast-talking legal disclaimer.

.gov funded the creation of the disease.
.gov funding created the vax.
But if the vax hurts you, the .gov is not responsible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
But on the flip side 5000 people from 323M vaccines given this far is .000015%
Yore OK with the deaths of 5,000 people who were perfectly fine before taking the Lethal Injection??? :eek: (FYI - I am not ok with it) It's also a little premature. This Human Health Experiment has 7 more years to go before enough data can be accumulated to deem it safe or not for human consumption. However I do appreciate that there is so many hundreds of millions willing to be human guinea pigs in fear of catching the flu, lol. 🤪 Do you know that approx 95% of people who died from Covid 19 were Obese? Why isn't this statistic in the news?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
True, but those other drugs aren't for a virus that spread around the world in 80 days.
I'm not pushing for or against taking "the jab", that's everyone's personal choice.
I was merely stating the fact that every Rx we may injest/inject has a list of possible side effects.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
All over a >99% survival rate.

2E0E7DE3-D419-406F-B546-2F5B7837D469.jpeg

riverroyal

Reaction score
I had shot number 1 for shingles friday.
I had more side effects from that and its been around 50 years.
Moderna shots zero effects.
So much vaccine in me over 3 months its a miracle im alive 🙄

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I had shot number 1 for shingles friday.
I had more side effects from that and its been around 50 years.
Moderna shots zero effects.
So much vaccine in me over 3 months its a miracle im alive 🙄
No joke. My wife had some wierd shit going on after her 1st shingles dose. Kinda made me opt out of that one for now.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
i don't listen to technocrat blowhards in the first place! when the government acts to supress my rights, i stand for mine, and yours, never did mask thing , nor should you have. 5000 deaths unreported by the agency you mention. hang them all!!!
That apply to Cops too since you called a fellow RDP inmate Cop a “piece of shit”?

Topic aside, you are an asshole
I have some rope, want to try and put it around my neck?

Douchebag bitch

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Yore OK with the deaths of 5,000 people who were perfectly fine before taking the Lethal Injection??? :eek: (FYI - I am not ok with it) It's also a little premature. This Human Health Experiment has 7 more years to go before enough data can be accumulated to deem it safe or not for human consumption. However I do appreciate that there is so many hundreds of millions willing to be human guinea pigs in fear of catching the flu, lol. 🤪 Do you know that approx 95% of people who died from Covid 19 were Obese? Why isn't this statistic in the news?
It is in the news. Co-morbidity is a huge factor. Nothing being silenced.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I wish they would un-ban cross tops and black beauties. You know, for my friends and shit...

😎
Now Black Beauties I think I recall but Cross Tops must've been before my exploratory stage..... I imagine this thread will go all kinds of nutso .... thought I'd have some fun. Bring back the Beauties I say! Now what did they do?.... damn I've gotten old.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
And all you high as a kite old fuckers want to tell me how much I can tow with an F150......

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
We've been there, done that. You're still wet behind the ears...

😁

Now you are all scared to leave yore house without a 217 point inspection, 3 masks, a hazmat suit, a helmet, and a stack of signed waivers. :p