Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
PJYJzch1g1XK.jpeg

Raising the retirement age from 62 to 65..........🤣

Viva La Mooch!!!!

oui-ouais.gif

jet496

Reaction score
Damn, trying to find out the facts about what exactly the reform consists of is damn near impossible. Nothing but crying about how bad it is but not what it is LOL. Liberalism, can't make this shit up.

They need to reform the hell out of our public sector union pensions, that is for sure. People are make more in retirement than when they were working. Whaaaat? Yup!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Damn, trying to find out the facts about what exactly the reform consists of is damn near impossible.
I was going to ask about this too. It seems that they're rioting because they bumped the retirement age from 63 to 65. Didn't seem to be a bunch of 62 year olds rioting. People like me will have to work till I fall over anyway, so I don't get it.

motormonkey

Reaction score
I admire the French. At least they go for action vs cying about it on the web. We may have to call on their help once again for a second reckoning here as we are lost and to devided.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The French are going off! With the trash piles in the streets, they've been building bonfires. Lots of "fireworks" shot at riot police, but some videos emerging of some serious "Rodney King" beat downs, and tear gas grenades being thrown at people.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I admire the French. At least they go for action vs cying about it on the web. We may have to call on their help once again for a second reckoning here as we are lost and to devided.

The majority of this nation aren’t smart enough to understand what’s happening and too spoiled to care. When they stop getting their entitlements and their children are hungry, they’ll be ready.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The majority of this nation aren’t smart enough to understand what’s happening and too spoiled to care. When they stop getting their entitlements and their children are hungry, they’ll be ready.
It's not just the ones receiving entitlements. Don't forget those that feel they are well insulated. Those with steady jobs, or those with perceived wealth, are no different if things were to get ugly.
Luckily, I don't fit into any of those categories🤣

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It's not just the ones receiving entitlements. Don't forget those that feel they are well insulated. Those with steady jobs, or those with perceived wealth, are no different if things were to get ugly.
Luckily, I don't fit into any of those categories🤣

Absolutely true, but the entitlement crowd will get things going and then that group will have no choice but to defend themselves and/or join the festivities in some cases.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Lazy Bastards! Or, Power to the People.
A months vacay, paid. Holiday's, paid. 4 day work week, retire at 62. Now 64?
Hurt me...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20230325_112133.jpg

Haha haha....

or....

any planes in the area...

or Ukraine buildings with major damage... then another picture taken 2 months later.. without any damage... must of been taken before artillery created the carnage....

opps... they only do that in movies...

oohhh, whose feeding $$$$$ the liberals???

How's Hollyweird doing...

move along... nothing to see here...

it must be TRUE!!!! I watched it on TV news....

just_floatin

Reaction score
BREAKING: BANK FRAUD - France’s financial prosecutor is searching 5 banks as part of a probe into tax fraud and money laundering, according to a statement.