WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Oh oh....the weather is about to get violent

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
We just had a lot of rain..some minor flooding. Lot of wind and lightning. I lost a couple limbs from trees.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
We just had a lot of rain..some minor flooding. Lot of wind and lightning. I lost a couple limbs from trees.

don’t say that. Flying in on the 19 for a wedding but stopping by our property to have a beer on it. The oak trees it had sold us, don’t want to lose them.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Glad to see everyone made it out ok. It’s Texas, if you’re not in the danger zone tonight you will be in a couple of days again. I spent quite a bit of time in a RV in the Midwest. The tornadoes don’t bother me. It’s the random 60+ mph winds that come out of nowhere with a squall line that can blow your trailer over without warning. Spent plenty of nights watching the radar and weather alerts on my phone while the family was asleep- or hearding drunks partying around the bonfire, while stashing chairs and preparing for chaos. Got lucky and never had any serious situations, the supercells always missed us by a couple of miles.

Sherpa

Reaction score
I’m in Tyler Tx now, was just in Frisco at my sisters for a week. Lots of thunder, lightning, and calls for medium size hail. Never saw the hail. Rained all
Day in Canton.. going back tomorrow!!

-Sherpa

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well...been raining for two days now and expected all day today. Real heavy at times.

just washed away my last Friday-Saturday here.

i have a feeling beers are gonna start early today ;)

buck35

Reaction score
has anybody heard from Shelby Nitro?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Well...been raining for two days now and expected all day today. Real heavy at times.

just washed away my last Friday-Saturday here.

i have a feeling beers are gonna start early today ;)
Ha..And you were worried about the riots in the big cities on your trip. Stay safe DILLIGAF.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Ok I am convinced...some things are bigger in Texas like the friggin’ rain, thunder, lighting and hail but......

NO 30 PACKS OF BL....WTF!

Everything ISNT BIGGER ;)

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Ok I am convinced...some things are bigger in Texas like the friggin’ rain, thunder, lighting and hail but......

We drink shiner and miller here....keep that bud light shit out of texas lol. Ill buy you an original shiners tomorrow..the spot we are going to has them

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8AA92A3E-CEDD-458B-A7E3-BF8112F8757F.jpeg
D7F5987E-65E3-481B-BB46-6030A102177D.jpeg
A30230F2-A752-4845-B176-CF1CCA43F7E1.jpeg

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Not green......

Yet

Hiding in the 5th wheel. Just finished some packing for move day with the deck down. Got it all secured right before it broke loose.

I think the worst just passed us though. Thank goodness no hail here but the town nearby got some golf ball size :(

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score

I’ve only found 24 packs of beer. No 30 packs. Weird 🤷‍♂️. I usually buy Coors Banquet or Lone Star.

had a tornado warning, but it’s back down to watch status. Some good thunder/rain and strong wind. Rotation nearby, but no touchdowns. Fairly calm now. Prosper (north of Frisco, TX).

good to hear you haven’t had any damage where you’re bunkered down. Hope you make it East without any issues.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
I didn't try it....after 4 BLs tried a local Blonde and it was bitter :(

Did you try any Lone Star or Lone Star Light?

It's basically the Coors/Bud of Texas. I can't get it in CA.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I’ve only found 24 packs of beer. No 30 packs. Weird 🤷‍♂️. I usually buy Coors Banquet or Lone Star.

had a tornado warning, but it’s back down to watch status. Some good thunder/rain and strong wind. Rotation nearby, but no touchdowns. Fairly calm now. Prosper (north of Frisco, TX).

good to hear you haven’t had any damage where you’re bunkered down. Hope you make it East without any issues.

Dammit.....sky is dark again and now this warning has been set until 11PM.....great

Heading to Lucky Strikes....no 30 packs in FL either. He wanted me to pick up like 15 of them.....lol I said no go in TX and he said "You will be going thru other states so pick em up" :)

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Did you try any Lone Star or Lone Star Light?

It's basically the Coors/Bud of Texas. I can't get it in CA.

I tried the Lone Star light....it was OK.....I am hardcore BL though

Went to Costa Rica and thank goodness they had a good light beer along the lines of BL. I would have been an asshole if they didn't. :)

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

Stay safe on your end as well

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Weather seems to be following you. Lucky strike might be rethinking your visit by the time you arrive, will probably bring a hurricane with you, lol. Stay safe.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Keep your foot hard on the pedal
Son, never mind them brakes
Let it all hang out 'cause we got a run to make

The Coors guys are funny about their beer lol

OK smuggler......haha

"Got a blanket or tarp?"

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
Dammit.....sky is dark again and now this warning has been set until 11PM.....great

Heading to Lucky Strikes....no 30 packs in FL either. He wanted me to pick up like 15 of them.....lol I said no go in TX and he said "You will be going thru other states so pick em up" :)
Native Texas across the street was in his garage with the door up chilling with his 9 month old. Lol. I guess after awhile you get desensitized to it?? First Spring for us in Texas. I guess we have a few years before it’s no big deal.

yeah, pick up some 30 packs where you find them. You need plenty of welcome gifts.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Native Texas across the street was in his garage with the door up chilling with his 9 month old. Lol. I guess after awhile you get desensitized to it?? First Spring for us in Texas. I guess we have a few years before it’s no big deal.

yeah, pick up some 30 packs where you find them. You need plenty of welcome gifts.

15 30 packs or 16 24 packs....they all taste the same :)

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
That’s nuts... I’m thinking I should get ins on the rental in a few weeks. Cars must be getting trashed.

That had to cause major damage.......I got lucky and didn't get the hail. Thats what I was afraid of

I am heading out tomorrow but have to get thru the south as well....lol

I like active weather but not this active