WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ok. Isnt Veritas credible?

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
I don't understand why they post stuff like this. Why reveal your hand ahead of time? Why not just wait and hit them with what you have before they can have time to scramble with damage control?

Unless you're Billy Jack, telling your opponent what you are going to do to them before you do it greatly decreases your chances of success.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I don't understand why they post stuff like this. Why reveal your hand ahead of time? Why not just wait and hit them with what you have before they can have time to scramble with damage control?

Unless you're Billy Jack, telling your opponent what you are going to do to them before you do it greatly decreases your chances of success.

Love the Billy Jack reference....bonus points there

HST4ME

Reaction score
*yawn*.....the problem is the media elite could be on fire, you could tell them they are on fire, and they really are on fire, but it would be "silence you Trump supporting terrorist!" and spin it off into some bad trump bad screech as they burned to a crisp.

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
159F9935-EB1B-4CAD-9CF6-1C696F07D180.gif

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

It’s called clickbait.

CLdrinker

Reaction score

Because it’s meaningless bullshit that everybody keeps putting it up as the next big thing that will keep Trump in the White House.

Hook line and sinker.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

To hype up the amount of clicks they get.. Whether that be for hoping to get more engagement in the message or more bang for the advertisers who knows.

RD

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Project Veritas is legit and does good things. This sounds like a recording of Jeff Zucker, head at CNN whom they’ve had many recordings of

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It’s a media elite calling for violence apparently.

stoker

Reaction score

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

The public school system is already a re-education camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
  • Michael Beller, PBS principal counsel: “We go for all the Republican voters and Homeland Security will take their children away…we’ll put them into the re-education camps."

• Beller: “Enlightenment camps. They’re nice, they have Sesame Street characters in the classrooms, and they watch PBS all day.

• Beller: “Americans are so f*cking dumb. You know, most people are dumb. It’s good to live in a place [Washington, D.C.] where people are educated and know stuff. Could you imagine if you lived in one of these other towns or cities where everybody's just stupid?”

• Beller: “What’s great is that COVID is spiking in all the red states right now. So that’s great…a lot of them [red state voters] are sick and dying.”

• PBS is a non-profit institution receiving millions of dollars per year from the federal government

Just the principal counsel for PBS.

Trump voters are nazis!!!!! 😂

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@Grandpa mac

Honk Honk walking .gif

squeezer

Reaction score

Not worried about the kids... Bit there are millions of adults who need their reality checks cashed.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
  • Michael Beller, PBS principal counsel: “We go for all the Republican voters and Homeland Security will take their children away…we’ll put them into the re-education camps."

• Beller: “Enlightenment camps. They’re nice, they have Sesame Street characters in the classrooms, and they watch PBS all day.

• Beller: “Americans are so f*cking dumb. You know, most people are dumb. It’s good to live in a place [Washington, D.C.] where people are educated and know stuff. Could you imagine if you lived in one of these other towns or cities where everybody's just stupid?”

• Beller: “What’s great is that COVID is spiking in all the red states right now. So that’s great…a lot of them [red state voters] are sick and dying.”

• PBS is a non-profit institution receiving millions of dollars per year from the federal government

Just the principal counsel for PBS.

Trump voters are nazis!!!!! 😂

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@Grandpa mac

View attachment 961021

Honestly....that is sad and makes me angry that a guy like that is in that position.

We are doomed!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Not worried about the kids... Bit there are millions of adults who need their reality checks cashed.

You read that, and that’s the response..

Not “holy shit, they are really saying they should take peoples kids away abd put them in camps?”

stoker

Reaction score

Not “holy shit, they are really saying they should take peoples kids away abd put them in camps?”

it sounds like squeezer wants all conservatives put in camps.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
They have no problem being honest and outspoken about their intentions....

and the "conservatives" on the other side quiver in a corner, and continue to wait for that "hill to die on" ...... "America" has fallen.

squeezer

Reaction score

Wait whuutttt....????

You mean it’s NOT OK to take people kids away and put them in camps? Please tell me more about this...

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Wait whuutttt....????

You mean it’s NOT OK to take people kids away and put them in camps? Please tell me more about this...

Are you trying to say that dealing with people illegally crossing our boarder is the same as removing kids from conservative families of citizens based upon their political beliefs?

squeezer

Reaction score
Are you trying to say that dealing with people illegally crossing our boarder is the same as removing kids from conservative families of citizens based upon their political beliefs?

Do you mean to tell me that some random comments from a guy none of us have heard of before this post has anything to do with reality...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Wait whuutttt....????

These people work at PBS..

Personally I am not for separating actual families at the border.. I'd depot them as a family if they tried to cross the border illegally. It's an interesting transition of topic and one that I'd happily discuss with you in another thread if you like. In the meantime lets try to stay on track.

This is a government subsidized non profit broadcasting network. Are you ok with what the people said and what their beliefs are, being in those positions?

RD

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Do you mean to tell me that some random comments from a guy none of us have heard of before this post has anything to do with reality...
We've heard of him now, and our tax dollars support him. Are you good with your tax dollars supporting people with this sort of mindset?

77hallett

Reaction score
It’s amazing to me that people reference the kids in camps at the border, to putting kids in camps because their beliefs are different. One is to ensure those children are not being trafficked, the other to censure, intimidate, and ensure political views are in line with said party. It’s very disheartening to see people make the reference, but even more worrisome that they do not care about the latter. You are pushing towards a totalitarian lifestyle, much like that of Nazi Germany. Yet you claim the opposition are Fascist pigs. The Constitution will prevail in the end. And those seeking to diminish and destroy it, will be enemies of the people and enemies of this country. Those in uniform will not waver when defending the constitution and the people who support it.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
We've heard of him now, and our tax dollars support him. Are you good with your tax dollars supporting people with this sort of mindset?

Do you really have to ask?

He supports them every election!!

squeezer

Reaction score

If you made a list of things (And people) our tax dollars support that I don't approve of this would be on it... It would also be so far down the same list that some of you would need to read for three days before realizing it was there (Being buried on page two).

I FUCKING WISH we had the luxury of making stupid comments from somebody who works for PBS a thing...

(You know, like when president Obama wore a tan suit...)

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Dudes a staff attorney for PBS. Lots of people have opinions and this guys were shitty. That said this guy doesn't direct programming. There are other issues with PBS but this guy was just a tool who got caught saying something incredibly stupid.