Ivan Dan

Reaction score
Ya she was on her way for that. :skull

No I meant you...
action-smiley-070.gif
:D

Ca Sean

Reaction score
So what time were you planning on diving into this thing on Saturday? Did all the parts show up?

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
So what time were you planning on diving into this thing on Saturday? Did all the parts show up?

I'll probably be out in the garage about 8am or so. Confirmed the parts showed up and are being delivered to the house Thrusday night.....I don't have a truck to pick them up in:(

So we are a go for "Operation Great White Hope":D

Chris

Ca Sean

Reaction score
I'll probably be out in the garage about 8am or so. Confirmed the parts showed up and are being delivered to the house Thrusday night.....I don't have a truck to pick them up in:(

So we are a go for "Operation Great White Hope":D

Chris

So is it ok if I'm at your house by 8am? I can only stay till about 4pm. We have some where we have to be that evening.

As of right now I'm only planning on bringing an extra floor jack. If you think of anything extra we might need, let me know.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
So is it ok if I'm at your house by 8am? I can only stay till about 4pm. We have some where we have to be that evening.

As of right now I'm only planning on bringing an extra floor jack. If you think of anything extra we might need, let me know.

A cutting torch and a big f-ing hammer!!!!:skull:skull
________
MAZDA 737C PICTURE

Last edited:

SoCalHD

Reaction score
And make sure to let me know if extra tools of mine are needed........I was planning on riding the bike over so Amy can have the truck she likes to drive over later...lol:D

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
And make sure to let me know if extra tools of mine are needed........I was planning on riding the bike over so Amy can have the truck she likes to drive over later...lol:D

We could probably use an extra impact gun....I have one but it's weak....either of you have a good impact?

Other than that I have 4 jack stands and two jacks....if anything we could probably use some extra jack stands too. Sean no need to bring your jack.

Let's shoot for 8:30...that means Sean will be there at 8:35 and Pfeifer will be there about noon:D

Ca Sean

Reaction score
We could probably use an extra impact gun....I have one but it's weak....either of you have a good impact?

Other than that I have 4 jack stands and two jacks....if anything we could probably use some extra jack stands too. Sean no need to bring your jack.

Let's shoot for 8:30...that means Sean will be there at 8:35 and Pfeifer will be there about noon:D

My 1/2" impact is from Harbor Freight. Not great, but far from useless. I'll bring that and my two jack stands.

You have an air chisel right? :D

Might not be a bad ideal to rent some coil spring compressors. Just in case we can't get the front axle to drop out enough to get them in there.

SoCalHD

Reaction score
I have my Dewalt one.....Chris, you have even used it before!!!

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
I have my Dewalt one.....Chris, you have even used it before!!!

Can you put that in your backpack for the bike ride over?:D

Sean,

My neighbor has the air chisel but I might just go get one tomorrow since it sounds like a stardard tool on Jeeps:skull

I'll also swing by Autozone and check out the spring compressors.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
My 1/2" impact is from Harbor Freight. Not great, but far from useless. I'll bring that and my two jack stands.

You have an air chisel right? :D

Might not be a bad ideal to rent some coil spring compressors. Just in case we can't get the front axle to drop out enough to get them in there.

If you were closer I'd loan you mine. My 1/2" impact kicks ass. And if it doesn't get the job done I have a 3/4" one that will. :eek::eek:
________
BUSINESS OVERHEAD EXPENSE DISABILITY INSURANCE FORUMS

Last edited:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
<--- Rather wrench on a vehicle any day of the week over yard work.

Speaking of that, the new landscaper starts today :D

Best $40.00 you will ever spend;):D

My house was pretty dialed last summer and then something wen't haywire. either 2 solenoids went bad or my rain bird control panel.

Unfortunatley I broke one of the plastic valves when I was unscrewing a stuck solenoid....:swear:(

I have been putting it off and my lawn is paying the price...lol:smackhead

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Best $40.00 you will ever spend;):D

My house was pretty dialed last summer and then something wen't haywire. either 2 solenoids went bad or my rain bird control panel.

Unfortunatley I broke one of the plastic valves when I was unscrewing a stuck solenoid....:swear:(

I have been putting it off and my lawn is paying the price...lol:smackhead

Will see if it's worth it or not. The landscape said give him two months and he'll have it look perfect. :rolleyes:

I hate dealing with sprinklers. For some reason that shit just baffles me. It's my kryptonite or something :D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Will see if it's worth it or not. The landscape said give him two months and he'll have it look perfect. :rolleyes:

I hate dealing with sprinklers. For some reason that shit just baffles me. It's my kryptonite or something :D

Sprinklers I got.....wireless routers and Itunes makes me want to drink until I get the nerve to put a .22L into my hard drive:swear:skull:D

Ordered a stock yesterday and got my trigger parts:eek:

SoCalHD

Reaction score
My lawnguy is GREAT!! Keeps everything spic and span and ocd like I like it......even mows different patterns into the lawn each time. Just hate it when they just mow the same direction every time they do it.......

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Sprinklers I got.....wireless routers and Itunes makes me want to drink until I get the nerve to put a .22L into my hard drive:swear:skull:D

Make sure you set that hard drive 25 yards out first :D

I'm over the rifle for the moment. Boat service/repair is going to sink me. The news on the rear hatch isn't very promising :swear

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Whats up with the rear hatch??

Looks like the manufacturer didn't resin it, so it's rotting. They haven't confirmed that yet, but I should have the official word in the next week hopefully.

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Cobra's not looking to help huh....

Kinda the feeling I got when I shopped them:(

What is wrong with it again?

Maybe these guys can help you out?

http://www.performanceboats.com/html/forums/showthread.php?t=5682&highlight=norco

I'm waiting on the official word from the ECM interior guy still. Once I hear back that in fact it wasn't properly built, then I'll take it up with them.

The price to rebuild it will be $1100 :eek: Like I posted above I'm waiting to hear back on how bad it has rotted, and if it was never properly built.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I'm waiting on the official word from the ECM interior guy still. Once I hear back that in fact it wasn't properly built, then I'll take it up with them.

The price to rebuild it will be $1100 :eek: Like I posted above I'm waiting to hear back on how bad it has rotted, and if it was never properly built.

1100.00 through Cobra?(prob be 1/3 the price somewhere else)

Do you think it's something we could build and then you can take it to that interior shop to have the vinyl re installed/wrapped? :hmm

Ca Sean

Reaction score
1100.00 through Cobra?(prob be 1/3 the price somewhere else)

Do you think it's something we could build and then you can take it to that interior shop to have the vinyl re installed/wrapped? :hmm

No, it's through the interior guy at Extreme Custom Marine.

Even if it was something we can do, I doubt I have time to get it done. Need the boat by the 10th of April.

I'm still waiting to hear if they can repair it or if it has to be completely replaced. Depends on the extent of the rotting.

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Going to the River Friday:D Rivertime now:beer

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Going to the River Friday:D Rivertime now:beer

You missed the carne last weekend. It was damn good I must say :D

Definitely river time now. Temps were in the high 80's to low 90's last weekend :eek:

SoCalHD

Reaction score
Yea, last weekends weather was definitely more suited to a river trip, than a desert trip!!!

That sux about the rear hatch on your boat, I thought I was the only one that bought a boat from idiots with no clue on customer service.....

Ca Sean

Reaction score
That sux about the rear hatch on your boat, I thought I was the only one that bought a boat from idiots with no clue on customer service.....

I won't say that quite yet. Need to get the official word back from ECM and go from there. I'm sure it's something we can resolve.

SoCalHD

Reaction score
I won't say that quite yet. Need to get the official word back from ECM and go from there. I'm sure it's something we can resolve.

That's good.....it would be pretty lame of them to short ya on that.....I mean seriously-how much would some resin have cost them??lol I'm guessing less than having to re-do a fock up. What year is your boat??

Ca Sean

Reaction score
That's good.....it would be pretty lame of them to short ya on that.....I mean seriously-how much would some resin have cost them??lol I'm guessing less than having to re-do a fock up. What year is your boat??

I'm really hoping it was originally done right and this is just from wear and tear. Like I said, I'm not pointing any fingers till I have all the facts.

It's an 03, that was built in 02 :D

SoCalHD

Reaction score
That's good to hear man....you know how boat builders and their shortcomings are a big red button for me.....:swear:swear

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
If it does need rebuilt let me know and we'll call in some favors and get it done cheaper. $1100 hurts....I know we can get it for less. I owe you for the Jeep anyway:D

Parts are here in the garage....all except the shocks:swear Hopefully they show up tomorrow or the test drive will have to wait.

SoCalHD

Reaction score
WHAT!!?? No shocks?? That's it, i'm going out to Glamis........freakin' Jeep:D:D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
If it does need rebuilt let me know and we'll call in some favors and get it done cheaper. $1100 hurts....I know we can get it for less. I owe you for the Jeep anyway:D

Parts are here in the garage....all except the shocks:swear Hopefully they show up tomorrow or the test drive will have to wait.

Did you get the wheels and tires yet or are you gonna drive it ghetto style with teh lift?:D

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
Did you get the wheels and tires yet or are you gonna drive it ghetto style with teh lift?:D

Yep got em...mounted and balanced in the garage...Damn they look big for that little Jeep....hope they fit.

Chris

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

Which stock did ya go with?
________
Vaporizers

Last edited:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Make sure you set that hard drive 25 yards out first :D

I'm over the rifle for the moment. Boat service/repair is going to sink me. The news on the rear hatch isn't very promising :swear

Already lost interest? We need to go shoot for a day somewhere local. Well as local as we can anyways.
________
Marijuana medical

Last edited:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Hogue....After thhinking about it I decided the extra $100 could be better spent on food;)

you gonna hook up all the mods on my sniper rifle soon?:beer:skull

Sure. May not be able to do it for a couple weeks though. Working this weekend and I might be in Parker next weekend. Unless you wanna do it during the week some time.
________
Suzuki escudo history

Last edited:

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Already lost interest? We need to go shoot for a day somewhere local. Well as local as we can anyways.

I guess that came out wrong. Haven't lost interest in building it up, just the funds to build it :(