WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OK it's not a Rhino but

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Sure. May not be able to do it for a couple weeks though. Working this weekend and I might be in Parker next weekend. Unless you wanna do it during the week some time.

I won't have the stock until next week. I will probably play with installing the starter kit this weekend.

Does the barrel attach to the frame and then just screw in?

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I won't have the stock until next week. I will probably play with installing the starter kit this weekend.

Does the barrel attach to the frame and then just screw in?

:eek::eek: You better just wait for me. :smackhead The trigger work is a little sketchy. Especially when you take it apart and the parts go everywhere. :eek:
________
Herbalaire

Last edited:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
:eek::eek: You better just wait for me. :smackhead The trigger work is a little sketchy. Especially when you take it apart and the parts go everywhere. :eek:

It's just like RC cars.....A couple lost parts and it still works great:D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
It's just like RC cars.....A couple lost parts and it still works great:D

Sure buddy. I'm just not sure if you want missing parts out of a trigger of a firearm. When I took mine apart all the parts went flying and I found 3 springs. No clue where they went. Had to look up on the internet for an assembly diagram.
________
MARIJUANA TEST

Last edited:

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
Yoiu guys get the Heep all done or what? Lets see some pics already.

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Yoiu guys get the Heep all done or what? Lets see some pics already.

I don't want to steal Mock's thunder, but here are a couple pics. I think it turned out pretty good. Still waiting on the shocks, which will help level it out :hmm :D

Attachments

• Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 227
  • Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 223

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
I don't want to steal Mock's thunder, but here are a couple pics. I think it turned out pretty good. Still waiting on the shocks, which will help level it out :hmm :D

Thanks for posting the pics Sean.....Hopefully I can save up enough for the rest of the lift:D

Seriously HUGE thanks Sean and Chris for the help. It went a lot better than I thought. Not bad for one day's work. Kev and I got the brakes bled about an hour after you left. All that's needed now is shocks.....:D Oh yeah and the alignment ......and a lot of trimming up front.

Thanks again. I'll try and get some pics up.

Chris

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pics Sean.....Hopefully I can save up enough for the rest of the lift:D

Seriously HUGE thanks Sean and Chris for the help. It went a lot better than I thought. Not bad for one day's work. Kev and I got the brakes bled about an hour after you left. All that's needed now is shocks.....:D Oh yeah and the alignment ......and a lot of trimming up front.

Thanks again. I'll try and get some pics up.

Chris

No problem at all. I actually enjoy projects like this. Sorry I couldn't resist posting that picture. The couple I took of the finished product didn't turn out so well.

SoCalHD

Reaction score
.....well if you guys like projects so much, then I guess in the next couple of weeks I should hit you more "knowledgeable" types come over to help me upgrade the stereo in our boat???:eek::beer

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
.....well if you guys like projects so much, then I guess in the next couple of weeks I should hit you more "knowledgeable" types come over to help me upgrade the stereo in our boat???:eek::beer

I would be up for that.....Wish you would have started about 3 months ago before the season started...lol:skull

What all do you want to do?

SoCalHD

Reaction score
Want to put an ipod ready headunit in there, different speakers, subs, and amps.......

I want to make my boat sound more like my truck.....

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Want to put an ipod ready headunit in there, different speakers, subs, and amps.......

I want to make my boat sound more like my truck.....

Just say a whole new stereo:D

Do you already have the product?

What are you thinking about going with and what are you gonna do about battery power?

Maybe start a new thread and we all can give recomendations and doccument the build:beer:)

GET SOME

Reaction score
Just say a whole new stereo:D

Do you already have the product?

What are you thinking about going with and what are you gonna do about battery power?

Maybe start a new thread and we all can give recomendations and doccument the build:beer:)

He will spend your money faster then a hooker and vegas:beer

Ca Sean

Reaction score
Mock you better post up some pictures of the finished product soon, or people are going to think all we did was drink beer last Sat :D ;)

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
Mock you better post up some pictures of the finished product soon, or people are going to think all we did was drink beer last Sat :D ;)

Sorry works killing me right now....I haven't even touched it since we rolled it back into the garage. STILL waiting on shocks...looks like everybody else had the same idea for their tax returns...:swear

We're taking the moho out to Havi this weekend to set-up for summer so I'll try and get some pics Sunday when we get back.

Thanks again for the help,

Chris