WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ok, Now Joe is Ripping Farts on Camera

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

katie_liven

Banned
Reaction score
That was just the sound of his diaper overflowing, he was so full of shit.
Yes, but you lost a bet to him about impeachment and agreed to leave the P&G until after the election. Yet here you are. So GMac is full of shit, but you don’t honor your bets.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Yes, but you lost a bet to him about impeachment and agreed to leave the P&G until after the election. Yet here you are. So GMac is full of shit, but you don’t honor your bets.
l lost a bet to him, not the P&G. He is no longer here, so. Unless you are him with another screen name?
it’s also funny you have two post and already have a cheerleader.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Go threadcrap somewhere else.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Careful Bobby, remember what happened last time you got over anxious!

RCDave

Reaction score
I'd rather hear is farts than any words coming out of his mouth from that rotten brain

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Welcome back punkpaw.
Now I KNOW it's you when Slobby VD is liking on your stupid whining bitch posts. You two have been spooning each other in secret ever since RD kicked your sorry ass worn out cunt to the curb.
Ready when you are bitch boy.
arm-flail.gif

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Oh John you need to stick with your raven research south of your university. You have the environment to save. Hahahahaaaaa

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Personally I’m a little disappointed, that was my first ever call out thread and it fizzled out pretty quick.
That was funny!! It did prove the multiple personality of the guy.