WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Oktoberfest this weekend. Anybody going?

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Going to head up to Big Bear Saturday for our first time to Oktoberfest. Anybody else going? Do's and Don'ts? Weather should be perfect!

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
I have heard good things about the Big Bear one but haven't been. Report back on how it was. We are talking about going to the Phoenix Club this weekend its the best one in the OC.

RVRKID

Reaction score
We used to go every year but the last time it was packed, still a good time just seemed like we spent most the time in line for beers. I wish they would find a bigger place up there to have it.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I have heard good things about the Big Bear one but haven't been. Report back on how it was. We are talking about going to the Phoenix Club this weekend its the best one in the OC.

Yes, the Phoenix club one is great.....Went 3 weeks ago, always a good time.

IMG_1416.JPG

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Remember you are at elevation so you will get drunk faster. We try to make it every year. Our trip is not this weekend but the following.
LOL! I'll try and pace myself, although as an avid beer drinker, once I start, it's pedal to the metal! Heading up there with another couple and their family has a cabin right down the street so we can Uber it.

Livewire Fabworks

Reaction score
LOL! I'll try and pace myself, although as an avid beer drinker, once I start, it's pedal to the metal! Heading up there with another couple and their family has a cabin right down the street so we can Uber it.
That is what we do as well.

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
Big bear Octoberfest is cool. The last 2 years i went with HavasuHank and a few people.