WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Old Copper canyon party pic 1987

2Driver

Reaction score
We are in our yellow 21 Spectra is in the far lower left. Picture taken by SBSO helicopter. I got a copy from the guy who developed them for the LEO. The girls are floating behind the boat on a air mattress, I'm sitting in the back by the engine and my buddy is swimming back to the boat. Keep in mind this photo was the first of it's kind back then, let alone it getting into public hands. I was told the shots were to part of a campaign to bring attention to Copper Canyon in an attempt to prove it needed crowd control etc....but who knows.

Notice the Hijacked Dixie Bell tour boat in far left.

2Driver

Reaction score
Moonridge Marina 1986 Pic taken from same place as my avatar.
My 19' Rivera jet at the ramp.

2Driver

Reaction score
Do you have it local? Wouldn't mind checking it out to see. It is a twin if not

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Do you have it local? Wouldn't mind checking it out to see.

It's been on extended vacation, as I'd have to receive money to say that I sold it, at a friend's way out in the east valley. :fsakes

I do know that the interior has been changed as Dave Bryant did it for the guy who owned it that my buddy bought it from who sold it to me. Whew!!! :D

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
Nice boat! Is that Bartlett?

Thanks. She was lots of fun!!! That's actually the beach at Saguaro on a weekday. Snuck out of work for some test and tune... awwww, who am I kidding, just felt like going to the lake instead of working. :beer

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
It's been on extended vacation, as I'd have to receive money to say that I sold it, at a friend's way out in the east valley. :fsakes

I do know that the interior has been changed as Dave Bryant did it for the guy who owned it that my buddy bought it from who sold it to me. Whew!!! :D

Jordy = JetBoater... NICE!!!

It looks better with the thru transom headers, IMO of course... :thumbsup

SuperDave013

Reaction score
We are in our yellow 21 Spectra is in the far lower left. Picture taken by SBSO helicopter. I got a copy from the guy who developed them for the LEO. The girls are floating behind the boat on a air mattress, I'm sitting in the back by the engine and my buddy is swimming back to the boat. Keep in mind this photo was the first of it's kind back then, let alone it getting into public hands. I was told the shots were to part of a campaign to bring attention to Copper Canyon in an attempt to prove it needed crowd control etc....but who knows.

Notice the Hijacked Dixie Bell tour boat in far left.

Thanks for posting that. I'm not in it but my best friend is. I can see him standing on the deck of his boat. He passed away from cancer so it's good to see him pop up every now and then.

This is the same pic that was hanging on the wall of that restrant over by Havasu Landing right?