WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Old school interior shops

U4ia

Reaction score
I have an early '80s Campbell Daycruiser that is due for a new interior this winter. The boat is one of only six 24' Daycruisers made, most 24's were cuddy cabin boats, and is a perfect match for us and the way we boat. I want to junk all the original interior and replace it with new. This means new floor boards, floor hatches, seats, side panels, engine bulkhead and swim pad. I want all the heavy plywood replaced with composite. The problem is that I want it all done in the original style, sort of a resto-mod..... I also need a bunch of holes filled on the dashboard and we want to move the steering wheel and throttle over a bit. The whole hull will need to be gone over for dings and scratches, plus a new rub rail.

We have been looking at the website of the shops mentioned here as well as any pictures of the various shops stuff and have not had much luck. Everything seems to be all the same style, splashy colors, lots of stainless, high back seats, etc. it looks great on the right boat, but not mine. Any suggestions?

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
Martinez in Norco will make what ever you want and do a lot of old school boats because they are lower priced than many of the other places...and people with 70/80's boats don't like spending the same amount of money on interior for what the boat is worth in total.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
A1 can do whatever. Its just their gallery only has a certain modern style and I guess they use templates to cut down time and cost and when you do something 300 times it gets higher quality. Just expect to pay a little more for custom. I personally dont like the cookie cutter modern look so for my interior I'm looking at paying more with my own seat frames.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
If you don't mind taking it to Riverbank up North off the 99. Jeff Glow at Smooth As Glass did some work on HalletDave's ride and hooked him up with an upholstery guy. Mind you the whole ride is old school with brown metal flake and the original carpet was brown shag:thumbup: Let me know if you need the number. Boat came out bitchen