Old school Jeremy McGr9

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
That’s pretty cool. Was that a 28’?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
Cool video. I saw him at Havasu a few times back years ago. I thought his boat was red back them

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
If that was filmed now days, he would ride 1000ft on top of the water, bust a wheelie, ride the bike onto the hatch of the daytona while it's moving, then do a double backflip dismount and land it on the deck while the bike explodes in flames. In 4K

sirbob

Reaction score
Can somebody post for non instas

nowski

Reaction score
Jeremy was Huge (fan favorite) to the sport of motocross but more importantly he was a great ambassador for the sport. When Jeremy retired we were going to the races less and less and now we pretty much just watch them on TV. There's still some great riders out there but there will never be another Jeremy McGrath...

W.O.T

Reaction score
Jeremy was Huge (fan favorite) to the sport of motocross but more importantly he was a great ambassador for the sport. When Jeremy retired we were going to the races less and less and now we pretty much just watch them on TV. There's still some great riders out there but there will never be another Jeremy McGrath...

I agree. The last supercross I went to barely anyone cheered during the rider introductions I was surprised. MC had personality and gave a lot to the fans.

Meaney77

Reaction score
I remember back in the day, pulling up next to him in a cove off of Havasu. He helped me tie my boat up to his, offered up beers and to come hang out on his boat. He introduced himself to me and shock my hand as if I didn't know who he was and meanwhile I am shitting my pants because I am hanging out with Jeremy McGrath and his boat !! Super cool guy- not cocky or arrogant whatsoever.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I agree... except for that GOAT guy. He’s still doing a lot for Supercross.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Friends own the boat now, and it can be seen alot on Havasu. Its signed by Troy Lee and Jeremy under the dash. Jeremy was sponsored by Kicker at the time, it has the largest stereo I have ever seen in a boat. Its pretty cool that all of his sponsors are embroidered into the seat backs.

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Such a great VID,good classic times, I also remember drooling over that boat back in the day, trying to race him on my FX-1 Stand up-that didn't work...…...

JM21

Reaction score
MC is a great guy. When I worked at Spy at No Fear I spent quite a bit of time with the guy as I did a lot of athlete stuff. He used to do a huge annual bbq at his Encinitas house, amazing times. I also rode at his ranch (which is now for sale) and you want to talk about heaven on earth....holy shit. Dude has a huge heart and his wife and kids are the exact same.

riverroyal

Reaction score
MC is a great guy. When I worked at Spy at No Fear I spent quite a bit of time with the guy as I did a lot of athlete stuff. He used to do a huge annual bbq at his Encinitas house, amazing times. I also rode at his ranch (which is now for sale) and you want to talk about heaven on earth....holy shit. Dude has a huge heart and his wife and kids are the exact same.
When were you at spy? They were my google and eye sponsor when all they did was put a spy strap on other people frames!
This was when it was just mitchell b and randy pretending to be sales guys out of a tiny office by k1 speed.
I carried backpacks full of gear during the ijsba tour. I was asked to hand it out and report back to who should get help.

JM, McCormick?

Kbach

Reaction score

Yep, Jeremy is just another guy when it all comes down to it. I worked with him for quite a while while he was with Honda. I can definitely understand why people get butt hurt when an athlete or movie star doesn't give them a ton of time/attention in some cases though. I remember trying to have dinner with him in Daytona one year at Outback and the whole time it was a constant train of people coming up asking for a pic or autograph (MCs, not mine ) made it nearly impossible for him to take a bite!

And ya, I've been to his ranch a few times....makes me want a "ranch" with all the toys too!!

JM21

Reaction score
When were you at spy? They were my google and eye sponsor when all they did was put a spy strap on other people frames!
This was when it was just mitchell b and randy pretending to be sales guys out of a tiny office by k1 speed.
I carried backpacks full of gear during the ijsba tour. I was asked to hand it out and report back to who should get help.

JM, McCormick?

Sorry I missed your question on this thread...I was there from 2002-2007. It was a thriving company under the direction of the Simo brothers but as soon as it went public it all shit the bed. I will say some of my best days in the Moto industry were with that brand. They just did shit right and during those times all you had to do was show up hung over, answer your phone, and we hit our goals, made a damn good check at 30 years old. I did work with McCormick for a long time, Mitchell Bailey as well..both great dudes, and many more.