WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OLD SCHOOL PARTS FREE

Kyote

Semper Fi Member
Reaction score
boat parts.png
boat parts.png
boat parts1.png
Cleaning out the garage. 2 Nordskog Speedo's, 1 boost guage, 2 battery holders and stuff that I don't remember which boat it came off of. I want it all to go to one person at a very reasonable price. Make offer. Either pick it up in Torrance or I can bring it to Parker. Call Joe three one 0 489-six 893
Thanks
SO NONE OF THIS SOLD. I HATE TO HAVE TO SEND IT TO THE DUMP. I WILL GIVE IT ALL AWAY FREE. PICK IT UP IN TORRANCE OR I WILL BRING IT TO PARKER FOR PICK UP. CALL OR TEXT 310-489-SIX 893

Parts are taken and will be headed to PARKER

Last edited:

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
What Engine is the rear motor plate?
what is the width?
how much?

Good timin'

Reaction score
View attachment 760851 View attachment 760851 View attachment 760852 Cleaning out the garage. 2 Nordskog Speedo's, 1 boost guage, 2 battery holders and stuff that I don't remember which boat it came off of. I want it all to go to one person at a very reasonable price. Make offer. Either pick it up in Torrance or I can bring it to Parker. Call Joe three one 0 489-six 893
Thanks
SO NONE OF THIS SOLD. I HATE TO HAVE TO SEND IT TO THE DUMP. I WILL GIVE IT ALL AWAY FREE. PICK IT UP IN TORRANCE OR I WILL BRING IT TO PARKER FOR PICK UP. CALL OR TEXT 310-489-SIX 893

Parts are taken and will be headed to PARKER
Is this still available?