WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

old school trailer wheels

Malik

Reaction score
trailer wheels.jpg traierl wheels 2.jpg
Are these the same wheels and if so is it possible to find the center caps? Any idea what brand of wheels they are? Thanks for any input

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The ones in the second picture are different then the first. I know where 6 or 7 of them are.

A guy named Brett (Boats and Blondes) has them and wants to sell them. Wheels are in good shape, and the tires are in good shape as well. His phone # is 209-345-6553 . He's banned from RDP, and I think the guy is bipolar. That said those wheels are hard to find, and he's got them. Give him a call and good luck..

Malik

Reaction score
The ones in the second picture are different then the first. I know where 6 or 7 of them are.

A guy named Brett (Boats and Blondes) has them and wants to sell them. Wheels are in good shape, and the tires are in good shape as well. His phone # is 209-345-6553 . He's banned from RDP, and I think the guy is bipolar. That said those wheels are hard to find, and he's got them. Give him a call and good luck..

do you know if the ones on the Spectra trailer ever had center caps? Could some be made? Thanks for your help Dave

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
I might have four laying around. I'll try and dig them out tonight and take a picture.

Edit: 4 center caps....

nordictom

Reaction score
I believe they are Unique brand wheels. I had them on my Nordic trailer. No longer made. I did have a few extra of the caps, I will need to look around.

NT

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I might have four laying around. I'll try and dig them out tonight and take a picture.

If you have center caps, I know Monstrous wants one. He bought that 32 Spectra and it's missing one!

RD

Malik

Reaction score

Thanks, I would buy as many as you have in great shape. thanks for looking

Malik

Reaction score
I believe they are Unique brand wheels. I had them on my Nordic trailer. No longer made. I did have a few extra of the caps, I will need to look around.

NT
Would love to buy the center caps if you have some. Thanks for looking.

tankman

Reaction score
The original ones were made by cragar in the mid to early 80's. The ones I remember actually said cragar in small print on the center cap.

Malik

Reaction score
The original ones were made by cragar in the mid to early 80's. The ones I remember actually said cragar in small print on the center cap.

Do you happen to know what the model name of the Cragars was(might make it easier on my search) Thanks so much

dread Pirate

Reaction score
I have a set of 4 also. The wheels are a little rusty, but the plastic caps are in good shape. The wheels may be able to be cleaned up?

Attachments

• photo 20.jpg
    photo 20.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 24

dread Pirate

Reaction score
can I buy just the caps from you? Thanks

Let me go pull them and make sure they are ok. I haven't looked at them in some time. :thumbup:

Also, I'm in far Nor-Cal, but will be at Irwindale mid June if by chance you wanted the wheels as spares.

Malik

Reaction score
Let me go pull them and make sure they are ok. I haven't looked at them in some time. :thumbup:

Also, I'm in far Nor-Cal, but will be at Irwindale mid June if by chance you wanted the wheels as spares.

I'm in Texas so I would need you to ship them to me if you wouldn't mind. I will pay for that also of course. Greatly appreciated

AZBrummett21

It's a Brummett
Reaction score
I have them on my trailer.

Mine must be some kind of knock off that Carson was buying. They have no identifying marks at all. I would like a spare but haven't started looking.

Originals were Cragar.

Image1460510117.790228.jpg Image1460510134.645612.jpg

Monstrous

Reaction score
I went on eBay and purchased a Centex center cap. It was in Huntington Bch. Price was fair and delivery was fast.

msmeads

Reaction score
If you have center caps, I know Monstrous wants one. He bought that 32 Spectra and it's missing one!

RD

The center caps on these rims are like Gold and hard to find. I had them on my Schiada. The caps will come off unless you glue them to the RIM. They will come off just driving down the road or come off when the boat is launched. The water fills up and pops off the cap. I like the look but knowing what I know I would never put them on a trailer I own. Last time I was able to find the caps they were about $75 each. ebay

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 30

KevinR

Reaction score

RD

The center caps on Monstrous' trailer have an opening in the center. Different than the ones shown earlier that are solid. A black plastic cover is pressed into it and sits over the bearings.