WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Oldie, but a goodie...

Nordie

Reaction score
I thought more people knew about this...

Anyhow this is the project engineers truck, I built this little device and had a great laugh. He drove around the dirt lot touching his brake pedal trying to figure out why there was a horn honking. Next the hood went up and I fell down laughing. Two guys walked out of the job trailers trying to figure out the horn noise when they finally found the planted device, everyone got a great laugh and it was harmless fun.

Anyone else a jobsite prankster?
20200219_171230.jpg

bocco

Reaction score
I've got to remember that one.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I need one of those.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Ooohhh man! That is AWESOME!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Nordie

Reaction score
They're super easy to build, I over built this one because I don't want any electrical issues. All you need is a 4 way trailer plug and some cheapo horns.

My next build will be based on a 7 way plug and an arduino board with a timer. That way someone can be going down the road for 10 minutes before this thing takes full effect.

Honestly it's fucking hilarious, but I need to be on my game because I know the people I got are going to get me back.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Back in the day before cell phones, we had car phones. They had a horn honk feature, so if you were out of the truck, the horn would honk when someone called. We were at the developer's job trailer, that had a land line, when we see him drive up. Wait until he is a few steps away from the job trailer and call his truck. The horn starts and he turns and runs for the truck. As soon as he gets to the truck, we hang up. Repeated this constantly and he never caught on.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
That's awesome and much better than putting aluminum cans on a string attached to the bumper.

96scarab

Reaction score
Once on a work truck I put a jumper wire between the horn and the headlights. Night shift showed up to work and as soon as they turned on the headlights the horn would blast. Needless to say they didn't use the truck the rest of the night.😀

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
That's some funny shit.😂😂
Had a friend put some whirlie gig dohickey in my exhaust tailpipe at a reststop. Didn't even make it back onto freeway before I stopped with that wtf expression. Took me less than a minute to find it....crackin up.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Joke shops used to sell a Smoke & Noise bomb. 2 wires, 1 under the spark plug cap and 1 to ground. When they started the engine huge quantities of smoke would billow out from under the hood, then a shrill whistle followed by a huge boom. Dangerous as hell, basically fire works under the hood. But, very funny stuff. Or so a friend told me .. . . . . . . . .

Meaney77

Reaction score
Good thing April Fools is coming and this might be perfect for the wife!!

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Back in the day when we all drove Chevy muscle cars with rally wheels, we would remove a derby cap, fill it with gravel or nuts & bolts and put it back on. When the unsuspecting friend drove off then stopped in a panic, we would all try to convince him that the rear end was shot from too many 5K RPM clutch dumps. The non-mechanics would never figure it out and we would eventually have to tell them. Good friends right there!