WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Olympic Booty

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
These came across my Tik-Tok feed. Guess I got to start watching the Olympics now.
Screenshot_20210728-112526_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20210728-112431_TikTok.jpg

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
I used to play water polo in HS so I enjoy watching that. Apparently the women all wear one piece thongs now......... :oops: I mean there is a LOT of suit tugging that goes on under water so I kind of get it. Nude or full body suits I've got to imagine would stop that the best and really be advantageous in play. My wife said last night that she wanted to see more under water cameras/shots, I couldn't help but agree.:p

I pointed out to my daughter the other night, and I realize this will go against the mainstream here at RDP, if the men can play volleyball in regular loose shorts then why do the women need spandex up to or above cheek line shorts? I'd love to hear the rationalization for some of the attire worn. Popularity gets you more endorsements I assume is the real reasons or they just WANT to show off their assets.

Don't mean to be a prude, I just get interested in the psychology of it all.

azsunfun

Reaction score
I used to play water polo in HS so I enjoy watching that. Apparently the women all wear one piece thongs now......... :oops: I mean there is a LOT of suit tugging that goes on under water so I kind of get it. Nude or full body suits I've got to imagine would stop that the best and really be advantageous in play. My wife said last night that she wanted to see more under water cameras/shots, I couldn't help but agree.:p

I pointed out to my daughter the other night, and I realize this will go against the mainstream here at RDP, if the men can play volleyball in regular loose shorts then why do the women need spandex up to or above cheek line shorts? I'd love to hear the rationalization for some of the attire worn. Popularity gets you more endorsements I assume is the real reasons or they just WANT to show off their assets.

just look at other post, all about physical ology.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Thats sexist! How do you know its not a camerawoman, Huh?!! Or a camera(something else) for that matter....

You should be ashamed
LOL, I actually had "person" typed in and it just didn't look right.🤷‍♂️
I'm pretty sure the article had even cameraman.

500bbc

Reaction score

Otherwise, who would watch?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
The women gymnasts have the best booty on the planet.

Those girls are killer fit and hardly any body fat. They are true Olympians. 👍👍

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score

That is Allison Stokke (now married to golfer Rickie Fowler) and she has been pretty outspoken about the way she was sexualized when she was young (she went viral when she was still in high school). I have put some quotes from her below for your consideration.

"even if none of it is illegal, it just all feels really demeaning. I worked so hard for pole vaulting and all this other stuff, and it's almost like that doesn't matter. Nobody sees that. Nobody really sees me."

Stokke had become a "sex symbol against my will"

she said that she found the leering "creepy and a little scary" and now took care to lock doors behind her.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Ha Tankster..... good choice.... met her dad down here through mutual friend on a bike ride. He was going on and on about his daughters new boyfriend who was a golfer.... you know where this goes right..... what a nice kid he was, etc etc .... I finally hear it; Rickie Fowler.... he flew the family around a bit ... they loved the guy out of the gate [Duh] and next thing I hear is they got hitched. Rickie ain't no fool. I bitch alot about all the douche's I meet around here but gotta say its pretty cool meeting some of these types. Heard she was sports modeling but yaknow that goes bye bye asap with Rickie.... barefoot & pregnant baby. Golfer's girlfriends/wives aren't known to stay working long.

Tank

Reaction score
That is Allison Stokke (now married to golfer Rickie Fowler) and she has been pretty outspoken about the way she was sexualized when she was young (she went viral when she was still in high school). I have put some quotes from her below for your consideration.

"even if none of it is illegal, it just all feels really demeaning. I worked so hard for pole vaulting and all this other stuff, and it's almost like that doesn't matter. Nobody sees that. Nobody really sees me."

she said that she found the leering "creepy and a little scary" and now took care to lock doors behind her.

yeah. Kindve a lot to be splashed all over the internet and hugely sexualized while still in high school.
On the other hand, she’s a model now so I guess it didn’t traumatize her too much. 😉

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
yeah. Kindve a lot to be splashed all over the internet and hugely sexualized while still in high school.
On the other hand, she’s a model now so I guess it didn’t traumatize her too much. 😉
Shit; I've been traumatized my entire life. lol.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score

I applaud her for taking control over the situation and finding a positive out of it. Just a cautionary tale of only seeing the attractiveness of an athlete. My wife was a D1 recruited athlete as well and had to deal with the same shit. When it's my turn to have kids, I am hoping I have boys so they won't be subjected to stuff like this either.

Alright, off my soapbox now.

Javajoe

Reaction score

Good thing she is not sexualized anymore 😉

Reactions: DWC

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Sex sells

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Terminal Velocity

Reaction score
The women gymnasts have the best booty on the planet.

Those girls are killer fit and hardly any body fat. They are true Olympians. 👍👍
The problem with a gymnast is the dismount, pretty sure I’m falling down trying to do a double layout after a whiskey dick routine, major penalties 😂😂

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
No offense joe
But they look like, little hobbit girls
No thanks

LoL...

It seems like everyone has lost sight of the fact these are Olympic athletes. The best in the World at what they do.

They have sacrificed Every from of what a normal life should be, to compete at the level they do.

I can only watch in awe as the best humans in the world compete.

Imagine an engine builder competition. But not only SoCal builders, but the best builders from all over the world bringing their best to the table.

Olympic Athletes. Best of the best.

Respect the booty. 👍👍