WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Olympic Booty

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I won't watch our athletes "representing" this great country by demonstrating their disdain for America with the rest of the world.

And your endorsement of the "games" reinforces my decision
👎👎
2E3D755D-ED40-49EB-AB4C-41CD25442D28.jpeg

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
When they turn their back on the National Anthem they are not the patriots they think they are, if you support those fucking piles of shit then you are not the patriot you think you are.

When you represent your country you don't turn your back on it. Fuck them and fuck you

Mic dropped and went through the floor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
When they turn their back on the National Anthem they are not the patriots they think they are, if you support those fucking piles of shit then you are not the patriot you think you are.

When you represent your country you don't turn your back on it. Fuck them and fuck you
So every athlete turned their back on the National Anthem.? Profile much EX PATRIOT. FU2 midget..lol 😂

BTW..The Special Olympics are next. Are you going to boycott those athletes also. :rolleyes:

4Waters

Reaction score
So every athlete turned their back on the National Anthem.? Profile much EX PATRIOT. FU2 midget..lol 😂

BTW..The Special Olympics are next. Are you going to boycott those athletes also. :rolleyes:
Next time post a list of athletes that are going to disgrace the country they are representing, that way I know which to boycott. If see one and turn them off, since I knew several where going to I just decided to not watch, but hey this year no different, I haven't watched the Olympics since '84 I just look at medal counts, got shit to do.

I stand behind the Constitution and support the Constitution 100%, don't ever call me an ex-patriot you pedophile loving commie.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Been watching the Olympics every night, great athletic performances from across the globe, not just America. Back to America, it brings tears to my eyes & great pride when I see our boys & girls on the medal stand, standing tall while the national anthem Is playing.

I refuse to watch that purple hair anti-American dyke soccer player, the anti-American black dyke track & field athlete, or Jimmy Fallons (5) minute, not funny, script that NBC shoves in every night.

DaveH

Reaction score
its real Fing simple.

NBC who paid huge sums of $$$ to broadcast the olymipcs is likely losing big time as viewership is at an all time low.

funny how all these women's body shots are now circulating.

sorry still have better things to do then watch the olympics.

FCT

Reaction score

🙌🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

It doesn't matter if one or 20 athletes turned their back on the National Anthem, the WHOLE team should turn their back on them and NOT compete or at least let them know how Patriot athletes feel about them. You don't have a clue about Patriotism!!
And yes I'll boycott the Special Olympics if some of them want to shame MY Country and Flag!!!!

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I need to stay home.
Dont give up the fight for Booty Optics ..... just take a short drive south any weekend to Hermosa or Manhattan Beach..... find the nets near their piers and post up with umbrella, chairs & cooler. All the pro avpers and wannabees are there practicing every weekend. If you're an ass man its gravy!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Dont give up the fight for Booty Optics ..... just take a short drive south any weekend to Hermosa or Manhattan Beach..... find the nets near their piers and post up with umbrella, chairs & cooler. All the pro avpers and wannabees are there practicing every weekend. If you're an ass man its gravy!
kookookachoo

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
I used to play water polo in HS so I enjoy watching that. Apparently the women all wear one piece thongs now......... :oops: I mean there is a LOT of suit tugging that goes on under water so I kind of get it. Nude or full body suits I've got to imagine would stop that the best and really be advantageous in play. My wife said last night that she wanted to see more under water cameras/shots, I couldn't help but agree.:p

I pointed out to my daughter the other night, and I realize this will go against the mainstream here at RDP, if the men can play volleyball in regular loose shorts then why do the women need spandex up to or above cheek line shorts? I'd love to hear the rationalization for some of the attire worn. Popularity gets you more endorsements I assume is the real reasons or they just WANT to show off their assets.

Don't mean to be a prude, I just get interested in the psychology of it all.

A girls water polo club practices at my gym club pool every morning. I can confirm that most of them are showing about 90% of their ass for everyone to see. No further comment

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Ahhh...one of the only reasons why I miss good ole Hermosa....😆😂

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
How would you like to feed that monster? Hehe.