Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20230210_183041.jpg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

Wedgy

Reaction score
I've heard of Rip and Tear Builders, but Drip and Tear Plumbers? That right there is no ISE Badger 5, I'll tell you that right now.

Sharky

Reaction score
Someone should remind Woody that all of his wealth from acting came from corporations.

NBC, General Electric, 20th Century Fox, Disney, Warner Bros, Lionsgate, Sony, Columbia etc, etc.

I'd even be willing to bet Woody does not take a regular payroll check or a 1099. He has a "production company" like just about every actor does so he does not get a regular W2/1099 like us workin stiffs.

I'll give him some credit for having the stones to bring it up but, he should also look in the mirror.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
State Senator Shemp asked the last question which caught me off guard.

"It's my understanding that you're spending your own time and your own resources investigating and educating...why?"

Madam Chair Senator Wendy Rogers truthfully interjects on my behalf with, "He loves this country"

However, it is much deeper than that. I am embarrassed at myself for allowing our nation to be overtaken by the very same ideology that my parents fled from that gave me the massive opportunity to live the American dream and build my own family.

"So, My parents fled the Soviet Union in the 70s, from Communism...This one gets emotional...OK.....I see it coming here.....NOT ON MY WATCH